Guys,

I downloaded the new facebook app and since the download, I was not able to sync my storm with my Lotus Notes from work. After some troubleshooting and a call to Blackberry, I figured out the problem. If you Have the new Facebook and can not sync. You need to go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book> then delete the Line with Facebook.

The only problem is that whenever the phone is restarted, you need to repeat this process. Hope this helps!
    04-23-09 10:58 AM
    Guys,

I downloaded the new facebook app and since the download, I was not able to sync my storm with my Lotus Notes from work. After some troubleshooting and a call to Blackberry, I figured out the problem. If you Have the new Facebook and can not sync. You need to go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book> then delete the Line with Facebook.

The only problem is that whenever the phone is restarted, you need to repeat this process. Hope this helps!
    This might explain why i have to keep shutting my data on and off or rebooting the phone to start getting emails and pictures.
    04-23-09 01:49 PM
    This might explain why i have to keep shutting my data on and off or rebooting the phone to start getting emails and pictures.
    hmm that doesnt sound like its related to facebook... when you cant retrieve emails and stuff does your service bar say 1xev or 1XEV?
    04-23-09 03:18 PM
    Try to change your calendar back to your email's, rather than Facebook's.

Options>Advanced Options>Default Services> change calendar to your email's

this has been fixing a lot of Facebook 1.5 caused problems.
    04-23-09 05:44 PM
    woops, my bad, I thought this was a question
    :P
    04-23-09 05:45 PM
    Guys,

Ever since I installed the new facebook, my 8330 has been running like crap. Calendar is all messed up too!
    04-25-09 08:58 AM
    when i installed the new facebook couldn't sync either. works fine now with this fix.
    05-18-09 04:16 PM
    does the facebook calendar only sync birthdays? or is it supposed to do events too? the birthdays are great, but i'd really like the events to sync onto my calendar and it's not...any ideas?
    05-18-09 10:20 PM
    It should sync events too. Make sure the Calandar option is checked.

*side note: i like how like over half the posters here aren't even storm owners* (not this is only storm related however =] but it is a storm thread haha)
    05-19-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD