I keep getting error messages along with session has ended please log in, Ive reset my phone plenty of times along with deleting the app and re downloading it. Any one have the same issue?
    10-22-09 12:55 AM
    I haven't had a single issue with 1.7, it's easily the best version so far. If only RIM would make a fb chat native app...
    10-22-09 01:27 AM
    I've not had any issues either, actually had fewer than I did with 1.6. Hope you get it resolved soon & wish I had some info to help you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 03:47 AM
    I'm also having major issues with the new Facebook app. Keep getting the "your time has expired, you don't have dater" messages! I'm also not getting any notifications... I had a look at the Facebook for Blackberry group on Facebook and it seems as there is quite a few people with the same issues.
    10-22-09 04:23 AM
    It seems to be working now, all day its been good, I've even been getting notifications. We'll see how long it lasts!
    10-22-09 05:50 PM
    no issues. also want bb chat
    10-22-09 11:56 PM
    I seem to be having an issue getting into the facebook app that I downloaded on my BB. the only way I can get in to it is if I go in to "my world" through downloads. It is not listed in apps. I uninstalled and reinstalled same thing. how can I get it into the apps section on the phone? I have the BB Tour.
    10-23-09 12:32 AM
    Guys what's wrong with facebook 1.7? I've just installed this app, but can't connect to server. The error is "Could not connect becoause a data service is not available..."
    I can use e-mail and browser, but can not connect facebook.
    10-23-09 03:42 AM
    Guys. I just found out that STC (Telecom) doesn't allow its users to access Blackberry Internet so, we get email, etc. From Blackberry but browsing using STC WAP. This means that Facebook 1.7 will not work. I have been trying to reinstall version 1.6, which worked perfectly, but keep getting "orry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Facebook" Please help. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD