What happened To the free ones you would hand out ?

We will be offering a free released copy to our most valuable and helpful customers.
    without trying to sound rude, the few who got it free provided error logs, screenshots, suggestions, and helped fixed bugs. you didnt provide any feedback until the app was released.
    01-30-12 10:05 PM
    doesn't this defeat almost the whole point of bbm?

i like to know when people have read my messages.

with that being said, i like that you guys were thinking outside the box when you made this.

A lot of people would like this.

good job
    Last edited by 4one1; 01-31-12 at 01:37 AM.
    01-31-12 01:33 AM
    Just installed the apps how long the trial before it expire? Any chance to have it full very much willing to test the app if u still need one Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-31-12 01:59 AM
    PM me your PIN.
    PM'd it a couple days ago but didn't hear back. Oh well. And app says Pin not found still.
    01-31-12 09:20 AM
    doesn't this defeat almost the whole point of bbm?

i like to know when people have read my messages.

with that being said, i like that you guys were thinking outside the box when you made this.

A lot of people would like this.

good job
    everyone wants to see when their message has been read, but u dont always want others to see when u read their message

Just installed the apps how long the trial before it expire? Any chance to have it full very much willing to test the app if u still need one Thanks

trial period is 3 days
    01-31-12 03:13 PM
    PM'd it a couple days ago but didn't hear back. Oh well. And app says Pin not found still.
    Just added you. Try again.
    01-31-12 03:15 PM
    Tried it and find it useful especially if you want to ignore someone LoL 3 days is short for a trial

02-01-12 07:48 AM
    Tried it and find it useful especially if you want to ignore someone LoL 3 days is short for a trial

Lol exactly what I was saying ... Can hardly provide good feedback in 3 days
    02-01-12 09:03 AM
    i agree with the guys above.
    love the idea though...great concept...keep up the good work.
    i would love to try out this app but not for $2.99. kinda pricey for an app that im not a 100% sure will not give me problems.
    Regardless, i will spread the word on this great app!
    02-01-12 04:15 PM
    i would love to try out this app but not for $2.99. kinda pricey for an app that im not a 100% sure will not give me problems.
    App works as advertised. No problems on this end!!
    02-01-12 04:18 PM

thats the whole point of the 3 day trial, it doesnt take 3 days to figure out if the app works or not.
    02-01-12 04:29 PM
    wow, i must say, u guys reply pretty dam quick,
    02-01-12 04:35 PM
    wow, i must say, u guys reply pretty dam quick,
    we support great apps from great devs.
    02-01-12 04:59 PM
    we support great apps from great devs.

+1

02-01-12 09:54 PM
    +1

Thanks for the support guys. Appreciate your help!
    02-01-12 10:02 PM
    Hi,

I just install it via OTA but it already shows: Trial Expired!

How can I use this product?

- using 9360 on 7.1.0.190
    02-02-12 01:02 AM
    Hi,

I just install it via OTA but it already shows: Trial Expired!

How can I use this product?

- using 9360 on 7.1.0.190
    This likely means you installed it earlier in the beta.
    02-02-12 01:36 AM
    Any features you guys are looking for?
    02-05-12 12:18 AM
    Any features you guys are looking for?

I've notice if ur frend is using those special character which is by the way most of them use it its hard to read the names is it possible to change that? Like the normal we see in the frends list? Don't know if I explain it right LoL btw greats app mine is expire Keep up the good work!

02-05-12 07:11 AM
    I've notice if ur frend is using those special character which is by the way most of them use it its hard to read the names is it possible to change that? Like the normal we see in the frends list? Don't know if I explain it right LoL btw greats app mine is expire Keep up the good work!

Peep It does not support the BBM emoticons, that is why the rename feature was added.
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 02-11-12 at 08:49 AM.
    02-10-12 10:44 AM
    Peep It does not support the BBM emoticons, that is why the rename feature was added.
    Thanks, you are correct. We do not have the rights to use those icons, so we have to display them as such. Rename allows you to remove them if they look odd.
    02-12-12 02:17 PM
    hai i'm having a problem on registering peep it

i'm trying to resell your apps through mobihand but every time i bought the new bbpin the previous bbpin that i register become un register

i knew it was given the code to activate but where should put the activation code?
    02-21-12 01:49 PM
    I just reinstalled my OS, and when I tried to run peepit, it says my trial expired. I then proceed to the "I already Paid" button and get:

"We were not able to find your order in our system or you had a problem connecting. Please enter your PIN you got when you purchased the app or contact support for assistance."

I have my registration code from AppWorld, but I can't find a place to enter it.
    04-06-12 11:49 AM
    I just reinstalled my OS, and when I tried to run peepit, it says my trial expired. I then proceed to the "I already Paid" button and get:

"We were not able to find your order in our system or you had a problem connecting. Please enter your PIN you got when you purchased the app or contact support for assistance."

I have my registration code from AppWorld, but I can't find a place to enter it.
    i just had the same thing, i also already paid for this app �3.00 in the uk to find out that i can't even use this service, can this be rectified please Owner???

cheers
    04-08-12 03:58 PM
    I am having the same problem. I bought the App on App World and i'm not able to register it because there is no place to enter the registration code. The last message on here is from April 6 so i'm hoping i'm not out of luck and have no way to register the app now. Any help provided would be greatly appreciated.
    05-14-12 09:56 AM
185 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD