Just uploaded 1.2.3 which should fix the Save to Device chat logs.
    01-21-12 01:47 PM
    Peep It has now been submitted to App World, and available now at MobiHand here:
    Peep It - View your BBMs without your friends knowing! - Social BlackBerry Apps

Please PM me your PIN for a free copy if you helped out!
    01-21-12 02:47 PM
    I agree.....and still cant downloaded latest version..keep getting invalid cod error 907....any one else getting this error?
    I'm afraid I don't have the rights to use those images, so I can't add that feature
    01-21-12 04:45 PM
    I'm afraid I don't have the rights to use those images, so I can't add that feature
    ok np just a thought...wat about changing the colours in the chat log? possibly user defined or more closely resembling bbm?
    01-21-12 11:42 PM
    ok np just a thought...wat about changing the colours in the chat log? possibly user defined or more closely resembling bbm?
    We made the chat colors pretty closely match those of the most recent BBM version. We might consider custom, but not quite yet.
    01-21-12 11:46 PM
    We made the chat colors pretty closely match those of the most recent BBM version. We might consider custom, but not quite yet.
    ok cool, i sent you a pm regarding the serial for the final version release.
    01-21-12 11:49 PM
    ok cool, i sent you a pm regarding the serial for the final version release.
    Thanks for the help! I activated your PIN. Enjoy and spread the word!
    01-21-12 11:59 PM
    Am I still able to test it? The first time I downloaded my 9930 crashed & had to redownload the os, not sure what caused it downloading your app, or just coincidence. Anyway now all I see is a link to pay 2.99 which I wouldn't mind, but being last time I downloaded it my phone crashed I would at leeast like a chance to try & redownload it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-12 04:40 PM
    Am I still able to test it? The first time I downloaded my 9930 crashed & had to redownload the os, not sure what caused it downloading your app, or just coincidence. Anyway now all I see is a link to pay 2.99 which I wouldn't mind, but being last time I downloaded it my phone crashed I would at leeast like a chance to try & redownload it

You can load a trial here:
    Peep It Trial Version
    01-22-12 05:32 PM
    Thanks a lot! I appreciate it

01-22-12 09:50 PM
    Version 1.2.3 here http://wyka.co/peepitbeta has fixed the Java exception issues I was having. I still got invalid COD Error 907 with it at first but after uninstall, reboot and install that was fixed.

Adding better support for special characters would be helpful as some peoples named look like just a mess of characters that looks nothing like the BBM name. The rename function is much appreciated.

Some chats I open only show a white screen rather than the chat history.
    01-23-12 09:55 AM
    Version 1.2.3 here http://wyka.co/peepitbeta has fixed the Java exception issues I was having. I still got invalid COD Error 907 with it at first but after uninstall, reboot and install that was fixed.

Adding better support for special characters would be helpful as some peoples named look like just a mess of characters that looks nothing like the BBM name. The rename function is much appreciated.

Some chats I open only show a white screen rather than the chat history.
    Can you send an event log for when you get the blank screen? Anything special about those chats? (stored on SD or device, closed or open in BBM, etc)
    01-23-12 12:46 PM
    Thanks for the help! I activated your PIN. Enjoy and spread the word!
    Thanks! Glad I could help!
    01-23-12 06:32 PM
    Thanks! Glad I could help!
    I'll be sure to keep you in mind for any new projects
    01-24-12 02:55 AM
    Very good app, bit of feedback

-would be better if names of contacts had the smileys and other characters in it
    - also the delete chat is abit laggy
    - would be nice to have a peep it icon appear in the notification drop down menu.

01-25-12 03:13 PM
    This app sucks. Nothing but problems and now it wants me to pay for it? Very buggy.
    01-25-12 08:43 PM
    This app sucks. Nothing but problems and now it wants me to pay for it? Very buggy.

What problems ? It does what it says on the tin
    01-25-12 09:29 PM
    I love this app. Everyone including myself have been asking for an app like this for years. Couldn't be happier with it

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk
    01-27-12 01:47 AM
    Can you send an event log for when you get the blank screen? Anything special about those chats? (stored on SD or device, closed or open in BBM, etc)
    There was nothing different about the chats compared to the others that I can think of. I went to do further testing and produce the event log but now the app is asking to register so I cannot.
    01-28-12 08:45 PM
    There was nothing different about the chats compared to the others that I can think of. I went to do further testing and produce the event log but now the app is asking to register so I cannot.
    PM me your PIN.
    01-29-12 09:59 PM
    Hey

Just loaded a trial but i realized that when i loaded my media card from my old phone into my new phone, the new chats dont show up but rather my old ones did. Any idea?

At first was blank, then i did a battery pull and it turned out like that.

moved from 9780 (os .650) to 9900 (7.1.0.205)

Also, can we have this on the notification menu too?
    01-30-12 09:28 AM
    Hey

Just loaded a trial but i realized that when i loaded my media card from my old phone into my new phone, the new chats dont show up but rather my old ones did. Any idea?

At first was blank, then i did a battery pull and it turned out like that.

moved from 9780 (os .650) to 9900 (7.1.0.205)

Also, can we have this on the notification menu too?
    using the files app

u should delete the history folder

Media Card/Blackberry/im/BlackBerry Messenger/(PIN)/history

delete that entire folder, and make sure that you have History set to Media Card in BBM and you should be good.

Peep it will only show messages that have been sent/received since you deleted ur history
    01-30-12 11:12 AM
    Why is it asking for payment ??
    01-30-12 04:42 PM
    Why is it asking for payment ??
    Peep It is a paid app.
    01-30-12 08:16 PM
    Peep It is a paid app.

What happened To the free ones you would hand out ?
    01-30-12 09:25 PM
185 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD