No luck with 1.0.4

Will try again with new updates as they come.
    01-19-12 03:46 PM
    This app is totally ruining the fun of BBM. I love knowing when someone has or hasn't read my message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-12 03:51 PM
    Version 1.0.5 is up--getting closer and closer to nailing down folks issues, but glad to see it is working great for so many of you!
    01-19-12 04:00 PM
    Got 1.0.5 to launch. Only shows three contacts chats, which I already deleted and they are not updating with new messages. Getting closer though.
    01-19-12 04:17 PM
    Got 1.0.5 to launch. Only shows three contacts chats, which I already deleted and they are not updating with new messages. Getting closer though.
    Try a reboot, then ensure chat history is on, and ask your friends to send you a couple BBMs. After that, cleanly open Peep It (make sure it was closed before).
    01-19-12 04:18 PM
    Updated to 1.0.5,

� Works still great on my 9800 as I reported before.

� Would be great to be able to answer from the app (even if the R is putted when we write the answer).

Hope the info is usefull.
    01-19-12 04:42 PM
    Updated to 1.0.5,

� Works still great on my 9800 as I reported before.

� Would be great to be able to answer from the app (even if the R is putted when we write the answer).

Hope the info is usefull.
    The best way to respond is to press Menu > Launch BBM from inside the chat screen. That will of course trigger the R. We are not going to be adding direct replies from Peep It.

Thanks for the feedback!
    01-19-12 04:43 PM
    running on 9900 with 7.1.0.190

seems good so far. Gave me notification that my settings for save chat needed to be enabled. Did so but it needed to have new chat content before it would show anything. Assuming this is normal behavior. Pop up could state this if you wanted to be explicit around what to expect.
    My thoughts exactly. Would be nice to see a cleaner UI though The program also lags for about 2 seconds upon start-up.

Otherwise, great app!

I'm running 9900 on 7.0.0.474 bahah.
    01-19-12 04:55 PM
    My thoughts exactly. Would be nice to see a cleaner UI though

I'm running 9900 on 7.0.0.474 bahah.
    Thanks, could you elaborate a bit on what you would like to see?
    01-19-12 04:56 PM
    I forgot to comment that the app take a little while to open (not as fast as other apps) maybe it isn't very important but as you said, I just told you in order that you can improve it.

Thanks, could you elaborate a bit on what you would like to see?
    Maybe a similar UI as the BBM.
    Last edited by Biulet; 01-19-12 at 05:05 PM.
    01-19-12 05:00 PM
    I forgot to comment that the app take a little while to open (not as fast as other apps) maybe it isn't very important but as you said, I just told you in order that you can improve it.
    How many BBM contacts and chats do you have? About how long would you say it takes to open?
    01-19-12 05:01 PM
    How many BBM contacts and chats do you have? About how long would you say it takes to open?
    � Have 51 BBM contacts and 3 open chats now.

� The app takes between 8 to 10 seconds to open.
    01-19-12 05:08 PM
    � Have 51 BBM contacts and 3 open chats now.

� The app takes between 8 to 10 seconds to open.
    Interesting--that does seem a bit long. We will take a look.

So overall, how do people feel about the app? Useful? Something you would use often?
    01-19-12 05:12 PM
    I found it really usefull specially during work time that I don't allways have time to answer everybody. Now I can check who wrote to me and answer just important things. Great app!
    01-19-12 05:20 PM
    That little R can cause heaps of trouble!
    What is the little R and D?
    Please and thank you.
    01-19-12 05:40 PM
    Please and thank you.
    The D means delivered and R means read for BBM messages. This app lets your friends not see the R--so they never know you read their message.
    01-19-12 05:42 PM
    NO Need Any Software :
    1. Save History Chat ON
    2. Delete Any Chat/BBM with Status "D"
    3. Open Your Chat History
    4. Read Your Message With No "R"
    DONE
    shupor likes this.
    01-19-12 06:52 PM
    NO Need Any Software :
    1. Save History Chat ON
    2. Delete Any Chat/BBM with Status "D"
    3. Open Your Chat History
    4. Read Your Message With No "R"
    DONE
    ...or avoid that hassle, and open up Peep It which nicely lists your conversations in order with 1 click access and *no* risk of accidentally opening the chat marking it as R. To each their own.
    01-19-12 06:54 PM
    ...or avoid that hassle, and open up Peep It which nicely lists your conversations in order with 1 click access and *no* risk of accidentally opening the chat marking it as R. To each their own.
    Agreed and....

Winning!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-12 06:55 PM
    Why? Some people do not understand when you are busy and can't reply right away. Ever been in a failing relationship? That little R can cause heaps of trouble!

BTW installed on my 9810 running 7.1.0.205 and got "Uncaught Exception...". Will delete and reinstall to see if that works.
    If your in a failed relationship this app could make it worse. At some point they will hear about the program. When they do they will be pissed any time you don't read a message right away.

It can bring more harm then good.

James
    01-19-12 08:50 PM
    Downloaded.
    Do you mind my asking how this app works? Does it just read off the chat log? (asking cuz of resource and battery management).
    01-19-12 10:32 PM
    No disrespect to the developer, but pretty sure someone else has mentioned it and if not - open the menu (bb key) when the chat is highlighted, and "view history" - voila.
    01-19-12 11:43 PM
    Please and thank you.
    How have you been on Crackberry for more than 2 years and more than 700 posts and you don't know what R and D is?!
    01-19-12 11:45 PM
    How have you been on Crackberry for more than 2 years and more than 700 posts and you don't know what R and D is?!
    Not difficult, really. It never mattered.
    I didn't start using bbm till I got the 9810. The first 2 bb's, I only used email and SMS.
    Since I now am interested, I just Googled it.
    01-20-12 12:29 AM
    Updated to v1.1.0 with:
    - Support for renaming contacts--Menu > Rename Contact (in case name isnt found or contains strange characters)
    - Much faster loading
    - Menu > Refresh to reload both conversation list as well as chats

As always, please leave your feedback here, thanks!
    01-20-12 01:25 AM
185 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD