VReadEM is an email-to-speech service for BlackBerry that allows you to listen to the unopened messages in your BlackBerry mailboxes.

For a free trial/demo and more information see vreadem.com
    07-19-09 09:16 AM
    Has anyone tried this yet? Does it work?
    07-21-09 10:27 AM
    Has anyone tried this yet? Does it work?
    You can try it out without subscribing, there is a "download" button on the web site, near the top of the page, where you can install the app. It will play a canned message in demo mode, instead of your emails.
    07-21-09 06:18 PM
    Will it work for sms?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 11:05 PM
    Will it work for sms?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The current version only supports email. If things go well, we will add SMS in a later release.
    07-22-09 09:58 AM
    I have created a free coupon with the code cb20090728. The first ten subscribers with this code today (July 28th) will receive one month of free subscription. Go to http://www.vreadem.com or the MobiHand store to subscribe. These free subscriptions will be terminated on August 28th with no recurring charges. Enjoy!
    07-28-09 12:37 PM
    Thanks for the free coupon! Just used it. Thanks again.
    07-28-09 12:46 PM
    Put in the coupon code downloaded the app but when I go to play an email it said "I need activation code"
    07-28-09 03:18 PM
    Put in the coupon code downloaded the app but when I go to play an email it said "I need activation code"
    I got the same thing. And I'm still waiting for the activation code.
    07-28-09 03:25 PM
    Thanks for downloading VReadEM. You have to use this coupon code during the checkout process in the app store, this will create a new account in our system, and generate an activation code that you can enter to unlock the application.
    07-28-09 03:27 PM
    I got the same thing. And I'm still waiting for the activation code.
    I am seeing two types of failures today:

- some users put in the coupon code as the activation code in the app - I addressed this in my posting above

- Someone used the coupon during checkout but the subscription notification never appeared on our server. I am not sure if this is because you did not complete the checkout process, or because there was some kind of a disconnect between the mobihand system and our server. In any case, if this is what you are experiencing, please send me a message through the contact form on the web site and I will send you the activation code directly.
    07-28-09 03:39 PM
    I am seeing two types of failures today:

- some users put in the coupon code as the activation code in the app - I addressed this in my posting above

- Someone used the coupon during checkout but the subscription notification never appeared on our server. I am not sure if this is because you did not complete the checkout process, or because there was some kind of a disconnect between the mobihand system and our server. In any case, if this is what you are experiencing, please send me a message through the contact form on the web site and I will send you the activation code directly.
    I'm not sure what happened either, but
    I sent you a message though your web site.
    Thanks
    07-28-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD