Uuups - did it again

I just released v0.3.5.1 cause of a possible NullPointer (that should be fixed now) -> LitteBrother for BlackBerry� OTA Download/Update
    07-23-10 08:28 AM
    emacf1 thanks for the updates.
    I was just wondering. Is there anyway to have a time
    stamp whenever there is a tower record?
    So this way when you look on the map you can see what
    time you where are that point and then you can see on the map
    where you went afterwards.
    07-23-10 05:16 PM
    actually there is only "some sort of" timestamp -> when you access the last 25 cell towers (Location Information) then you see the last 25 towers to which you have been connected starting with A (the current tower) to Y... But LB does not currently keep a longer history...

It was not my intention to create a CellTower Version of my GPSLogger - but on the other hand side it might be time to combine both :-) - just thinking...

Currently I would like to focus on more complex sector definition - and the option to select between miles and km...

But before that can happen it looks like I need to find a way to finance a new Notebook in order to be able to continue... the one I am currently using has reached it's EndOfLife :-(
    07-24-10 01:46 AM
    shame on me!

Update to LittleBrother 0.3.7.0
    Bugfix for Location calculation (v0.3.6.0 is MIA)

get it from LitteBrother for BlackBerry� OTA-Download

Sorry
    07-28-10 07:05 AM
    Hey Matthias, would it be hard to include an option to choose whether cell tower locations are shown in google maps or BlackBerry maps? If yes, don't worry about it, but if it'd be pretty easy that'd be awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 11:03 PM
    It already does that if you haven't installed BBMaps on your device... So I guess an switch in the option would do the trick...
    08-09-10 01:36 AM
    Update to LittleBrother 0.5.1.7
    Add and Edit CellTower locations - active/inactive Sector definitions

• For debugging purposes you can specify faster sample rates: 30sec, 10sec and each 5 seconds [this will be removed later - that's why they are at the end of the list]
    • As location definition your can enter any postal address and LittleBrother will retrieve the location information from the web
    • Possibility to activate/deactive a Sector definition - only active sectors will trigger the sending of IN and OUT notifications
    • Quick Enable & Disable SectorDefinitions via the Sector list (use Key shortcut: [A] to toggle between active/inactive)
    • SectorList will display IN/OUT of Sector status
    • Possibility to edit a CellTower location in your local CellTowerDB. When you are connected to one or more Femtocells it is not possible for LittleBrother to provide a correct location - in this case you can correct/enter the location information for these CellTowers (aka Femtocells)
      This feature could be of course also used if you are not satisfied with the precision of a CellTower location that was provided by LittleBrother
    • Possibility to add complete new CellTowers (incl. the location) to your CellTowerDB

get it from LitteBrother for BlackBerry� OTA
    12-31-10 04:50 AM
    Excellent, I was wondering about that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 10:19 AM
    Update to LittleBrother 0.6.0.2
    WiFi control / Support for IDEN

• WiFi Control - enable/disable your WiFi depending on your current location
      • Define Sectors in which WiFi should be automatically enabled
      • This implies that as soon as you are out of any Sector that have WiFi enabled that then LittleBrother will automatically turn of the WiFi of your BlackBerry in order to save power
      • When you want to use WiFi out of any of your current defined sectors you can either turn LittleBrothers WiFi Control OFF or create a new Sector for your current location
      • Enable LittleBrother's WiFi Control in the LittleBrother General Options Section
    • Support for IDEN Networks (experimental)
    • If RIM's CellTowerLocation Service is available LittleBrother will make use of it (required for IDEN) - You can check in the Location Information Section of LittleBrother if the CellTower Location Service of RIM is available (or not)
    • Check required application permissions after the installation

get it from LittleBrother for BlackBerry� OTA
    02-26-11 11:26 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD