I've been using SplashID for years and it stopped syncing to my Storm. I get no response from Splash. Not a word.

So I tried DataVault. On Saturday (11.28) I ask a couple of questions before I made the purchase. I got a response within five minutes from Marc Bolh, Ascendo's CEO! Talk about tech support! Marc directed me to Oleg, his lead developer, and he answered my questions within 10 minutes.

So I started importing my SplashID records into DataVault and ran into a problem. Oleg stepped me through the problem and his response times were in minutes, not hours. And my SplashID records were imported flawlessly.

Then Marc gave me a competitive upgrade price! You can bet the wife loved that.

So, if you need a password manager for your BB, have a look at DataVault. You won't be disappointed.

And no, I don't work for them. I'm currently unemployed. That's why I was glad to get the competitive upgrade price. Now my wife won't kill me in my sleep.
    11-30-09 12:37 PM
    Been using it for years. Great application.
    11-30-09 03:49 PM
    Can you sync it to a desktop?? I find SplashID to be buggy and tough to get to work on my Storm (actually can't get it to work).
    12-02-09 08:41 AM
    +1 for DataVault. Worth every penny. The desktop app is essential for my day-to-day job, and it's great having all of that information on the go.

It synchs seamlessly through DM (not OTA).
    12-02-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD