Hey all!

Just received an email informing me that bplay has a new cat theme! being a cat lover, I'm intrigued. HOWEVER... my 8320 has memory issues.. its got a significant leak with very little applications currently on it.

my question to anyone who has this theme.. how big is the theme file size? have you noticed an increase in memory drop? I don't want to spend the little bit of cash on something I'm not going to be able to use (well not without resetting my device three times a day).

Thanks! let me know also how you like the theme!
    05-21-09 02:40 PM
    I don't care for bplay's themes at all, I've had at least 6 or 7 of them and they lag, the font is too small, i've seen way better free themes here...
    05-21-09 02:41 PM
    I don't care for bplay's themes at all, I've had at least 6 or 7 of them and they lag, the font is too small, i've seen way better free themes here...
    yeah? i just thought the cat one was wicked cute.. you know me and my cats
    05-21-09 02:42 PM
    I got the email about it as well, the themes look good on the website, but on the BB it's different. Let's see what the others have to say...
    05-21-09 02:44 PM
    yeah i'm hoping someone has gotten it and can fill me in... it sure is cute!

even still... maybe i should just use my cats' pictures as wallpapers and call it a day
    05-21-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD