On the Bolt you can do this by Muenu->Mobile View. If the site has a mobile version it will display it.

from a URL perspective. mobile version of the site have the following format.

m.xxx.xxx

for example, m.youtube.com
    02-04-09 09:58 AM
    The new BB shortcuts and smooth scrolling are excellent. I'm pleased to see that they made those changes so quickly in response to all of the feedback.

My main gripes are still that the magnification/mobile views are cumbersome to use, as is the split screen. The ideas are sound but the implementation isn't. I still prefer the page/column views and zoom levels of the BB browser.

Those issues aside Bolt is now my goto browser for big, bloated non-mobile sites that would otherwise load incorrectly or not load at all in the BB browser.
    02-04-09 10:24 AM
    Downloaded Bolt and in turn punted Opera. See ya! Prefer Bolt's layout and speed in loading non-mobile pages.

I can deal with the magnification issue but I'm guessing we will see that feature added in a future release. The ability to create folders for favs would be a welcome addition as well.
    02-04-09 11:03 AM
    My biggest gripe with bolt is that you need a magnifying glass to see anything on the browser and menu screens. Theres no real zoom feature.
    agree. That's the reason I barely use it. I have "magnified" font size to xxxlarge but it is still to small. There should be a better magnification function and column size. As it is, I dont see a reason to use it.
    03-12-09 10:08 PM
    How do you increes the font size on Bolt?
    07-02-09 04:17 AM
    bb browser ftw
    07-02-09 11:28 PM
    i just downloaded version 1.04 zoom option and folder options! Loving it so far.
    07-31-09 12:23 AM
    I prefer the BB browser ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    agreed with this guy
    I think bb browser faster and full...
    07-31-09 01:09 AM
    Bolt-I wish it had column view (not mobile view) like OM. Also, when I hit the "back" button, the webpage refreshes. This is inconvenient when I'm navigating/reading many links on a page. Other than that, I use Bolt for the full HTML effect. Good browser.

Opera Mini - This is my main browser. I love the feeds feature. I don't need viigo or other apps as a result. It does a good job. Next, I love OM's column view. No matter the layout of the page the text "auto-wraps" to the window. Really handy when reading large stories.

BB Browser - I only use this when I have to. The version with the current OS for the Bold is almost completely useless! Lol... RIM has a lot of work still to do if they want seriously compete against the other offerings.

Skyfire - If it's as good as they say it will be, it may replace all of the above! We'll see...

07-31-09 08:40 AM
    The native BB Browser in 5.0.0.130 can hold its own with any 3rd party browser out there today. Its the fastest BB browser to date. Of course I like the way Bolt renders but its kind of slow whether on EDGE or 3G. Opera is alright. When Skyfire is released it will be the best. But that will be delayed because of the leak. But don't give up on the native BB Browser. Its getting much much better and will one day be a dang good browser.
    07-31-09 08:57 AM
    You can't paste a URL into the bolt browser address bar.

It's not a web browser until it has this functionality.
    11-08-09 07:24 PM
    I tentatively suggest a better question is, which is the least awful way to view the web?

1. BlackBerry browser requires BIS/BES. In other words, like my ex, it demands the highest subscription fee *vomit*
    2. Opera browser has no download function. It looks better than it behaves, but it does look good *smile*
    3. BOLT has no zoom out or fit to screen mode. It is rather functional and makes me happy because I can download to my SD *hugs*
    11-08-09 08:35 PM
    You can't paste a URL into the bolt browser address bar.

It's not a web browser until it has this functionality.
    When you disable inline editing, Opera Mini 5 (beta) shares that characteristic.
    11-08-09 08:37 PM
    Disabling inline editing makes opera useless as well.

I am not typing NEW Crest 1875D DIGITAL 5.75 Ultrasonic Heated Cleaner - eBay (item 200402325654 end time Nov-11-09 19:51:20 PST) on the storm keyboard unless seven figure salary depended on it.
    11-09-09 02:54 AM
    Does anyone know if the new version supports tabbed browsing?
    12-08-09 09:42 PM
    for me the BB does the job.
    easy to use and decent
    12-08-09 10:25 PM
    Same here...all three.
    Same here as well, I use all three but would use Bolt more is font was larger! However, when and if Skyfire becomes available that will trump them all. Saw it in action and it is UNBELIEVABLE!!
    03-11-10 10:07 PM
    Any update in preference between the 3? Any differenece between phones I've noticed a difference between my 8830 and 8530 browser.
    04-05-10 03:56 PM
    I downloaded new bolt browser couple weeks ago,version 2.1, am liking the tabbed browsing, and it seems a little faster than previous version

05-28-10 09:33 AM
    I cannot get Opera Mini 4 to work in Torch. Bolt runs smoothly!
    10-23-10 08:58 PM
    I had scrolling problems with Opera Mini 4. Bolt seems to display pages faster than the native browser. But I'm more comfortable using the Blackberry Browser (though slower).
    10-24-10 11:05 AM
    I actually like the native browser for some very specific sites. I like Bolt because it displays web pages how they're meant to be, allows for easy scrolling, great bookmark setting, etc. However, Opera wins easily for me because of the speed. To me, speed is most important and Opera loads pages more quickly than my desktop PC browser. This feature can't be beaten. Opera all the way.
    10-24-10 05:50 PM
    I agree with ETW11, speed is a must have for a web browser.
    10-24-10 06:39 PM
    Speed : Opera < Bolt < Default Browser
    Scrolling: Default Browser < Bolt < Opera
    Tabbed Browsing : Opera < Bolt < Default Browser
    Image / Page loading : Bolt < Default Browser < Opera
    10-25-10 10:50 AM
    The webkit on 6.0 blows all three of these out of the water.

If the browser on your device means that much to you, get a 9800 or 9650 (or wait a few weeks for a 9780).
    10-25-10 04:08 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD