Does anyone know how to change the fonts in Bolt 2.00?

The option is under preferences in the main menu, only lists the current font with no links to download...

I know its not a biggy but can't help thinking that this all swinging all dancing browser looks like something off a 7250!

Any help would be great... And if you still rock a 7250 there is nothing wrong with that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 04:27 AM
    Agree, the font sux and needs to be changed.
    03-24-10 12:32 PM
    It's a big deal to me. The main reason I refuse to use Bolt is because of the font. There is no way to change it that I have seen or heard about.
    03-24-10 01:26 PM
    Such a shame if it is not possible, I feel it operates better than opera but the UI is just 5 years behind! The navigation on my 9700 is 10x better than opera's, I find if you try and move around at a medium pace it will jump all over the shop!

How can a company not take into consideration aesthetics like this, beyond me!

... Maybe opera will see bolts navigation and change, or bolt will see opera's style and smarten up!

Another blackberry can't have it all!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 04:09 AM
    Their website claims you can just go into preferences and load a different font - but there is only one available in this 2.0 version. Hopefully it's something they add very soon. Otherwise I won't be using it...as much as we complain about the native BB browser, I'm so used to using it that it doesn't really bother me much anymore.
    03-25-10 10:59 AM
    I really don't get the big deal about Bolt's font. It's amazing what people will create drama over... I mean, I understand the OP, just looking for another option, but people coming in here saying they refuse to use Bolt simply because of it's font. That is obviously BS. It may be "one" reason, but...
    03-25-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD