Came across this thanks to my lovely twitter followers:

TwiXtreme: The Sweetest Twitter� Client for BlackBerry from your BB Browser

Let's see how it stacks up against UT and SS
    08-26-09 03:48 PM
    words are overlapping and nowhere to download it.?????????
    08-26-09 03:51 PM
    words are overlapping and nowhere to download it.?????????
    Try clicking the button that says "Download It!"

The page loaded just fine on my BB.
    08-26-09 03:52 PM
    It sucks...not compatible with the Storm (yes I disabled Compatibility Mode).

Deleted.
    08-26-09 03:55 PM
    I was wondering about the compatibility mode. I couldn't get it to go away. I'm trying a reboot really quick to see if that helps any. If the compatibility problem consists I can't use it.
    08-26-09 03:56 PM
    You have to make sure the app ia closed when you disable it. Working great on my storm. Awesome app so far

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 04:01 PM
    For some reason I got compatibility to work, but there's a large white portion on the screen and the screen will scroll into large blank areas . It's a cute app though

After restarting the app again, the white box only appears in landscape. I would prefer the scrolling to be fixed when the app starts and you can continuously scroll down to the blue wallpaper though. Just my two cents.
    Last edited by amavit; 08-26-09 at 04:05 PM.
    08-26-09 04:02 PM
    Think I'll stick w/UberTwitter....
    08-26-09 04:21 PM
    Think I'll stick w/UberTwitter....
    yea me too, i got the compatibility working and everything but it wont let me send tweets and stuff so im gonna have to say this twitter client gets to join the others that fail to compare to UberTwitter..IMO
    08-26-09 04:41 PM
    I think if they put an update out it will be better, but for the first time seeing it I thought it was a nicely done app, besides some of the problems pointed out.
    08-26-09 05:07 PM
    I think i posted on BBZ this morning about it...i the it looks very nice but functionally it seems a little lacking
    08-26-09 05:10 PM
    good start to a app but until keypad shortcuts are added no go for me...i will stay with UT
    08-26-09 05:18 PM
    Initial impression (in portrait view) was very nice, after turning off compatibility mode.

once I turned to landscape though - umm, not so good.

Delete.
    08-26-09 05:22 PM
    For some reason I go to the website on my bb's browser and I have no download option, does anyone have any advice? Would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    08-26-09 05:36 PM
    For some reason I go to the website on my bb's browser and I have no download option, does anyone have any advice? Would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    Should be at the top of the page and says "donwload now!" or something
    08-26-09 05:41 PM
    What does this app do that ubertwitter doesnt? Just curious as Uber is my first and only twitter app...
    08-26-09 06:30 PM
    I didn't have that option, I just tried it again and tried it from my girlfriend's Tour, she doesn't have the option either. Strange...
    08-26-09 08:24 PM
    Your page doesn't look like this??

08-26-09 09:29 PM
    nope, it doesn't have the download now link.
    08-26-09 10:50 PM
    At the top right, click download now. I've installed it to my bold. Not sure about storm compatibility. I've used twitterberry,ubertwitter. But this one is the best so far. Really nice UI. Pretty decent twitter client.

08-26-09 10:58 PM
    So I tried downloading it again from the OTA provided on the front page of CB and this is the message that I got

"This application requires the following module, which is not installed:
    net_rim_bbapi_messagelist"

I'm not sure what that is I haven't deleted anything off of my phone and my phone has been acting normal, I use twitterberry for my tweets and haven't had any issues.

If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
    08-27-09 11:29 AM
    Same problem on the 8330 Curve with net_rim_bbapi_messagelist. Just updated all software, trying new Twitter apps.
    08-27-09 12:00 PM
    Tried it out. Not sure if I like it. There are absolutely no settings or options or preferences panel, but the design overall looks fairly good. Maybe if they update the layout of the menu where double tapping the BB button sends a new tweet instead of refresh, and possibly a better layout once you're inside of someone's tweet.

It's been working fine on my Storm. Landscape works, Portrait works. No compatibility mode on it. Everything's just fine.

I'm going to stick with UberTwitter for now, but I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.
    08-27-09 12:10 PM
    Its definitely working for me. Its definitely a very well put together UI, pleasing to look at.

08-27-09 12:11 PM
    Can we reply (not re-tweet) using twixtreme? I can't seem to find it on the menu.
    TIA
    08-31-09 11:37 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD