Hey guys, just joined the smartphone world a couple of weeks ago for the first time. I am having a problem with the App World. It was running great at first; however, now it just sits there and loads never going anywhere lately. I have tried the memory clean and battery pull to no avail. Any ideas?
    11-05-09 02:52 PM
    try pressing ATL + LGLG and clear the logs there and then when you are in App world do a battery pull.
    11-05-09 02:54 PM
    try pressing ATL + LGLG and clear the logs there and then when you are in App world do a battery pull.
    Agreed, always remove the battery while the device is ON...
    11-05-09 02:56 PM
    the individual letters L & G?

I just did a battery pull while in the app cuz I had no choice but to this last time lol
    11-05-09 02:56 PM
    lol yes atl + l g l g

oh and make sure when you do that you are on the home screen and don't forget to battery pull while in app world.
    11-05-09 02:57 PM
    lol yes atl + l g l g

oh and make sure when you do that you are on the home screen and don't forget to battery pull while in app world.
    Gotcha LOL just wanted to make sure....told you I'm now....got the log cleared. Thanks a million! Love this site.
    11-05-09 02:58 PM
    Gotcha LOL just wanted to make sure....told you I'm now....got the log cleared. Thanks a million! Love this site.
    no problem...stick around long enough you will know tons more!

welcome to CB!
    11-05-09 03:01 PM
    no problem...stick around long enough you will know tons more!

welcome to CB!
    I've got a good friend that has taught me a lot already.

...and thank you!
    11-05-09 03:02 PM
    You guys rock, I'm back to downloading!!!!
    11-05-09 03:07 PM
    Thx I was having the same issue w App World

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 06:06 PM
    Okay I'm still having problems with App World, even after pulling the battery and clearing the log, it still just sits there and loads and I can't get anywhere in the application. Any other thoughts?
    11-25-09 01:38 PM
    Along the same line, I get a message that App world is not connecting to the server and to try again later. I looked it up and this seems to be CDMA problem. Anybody know any workarounds to get into App world from the PC? I have a Curve 8330 running 5.0 on Sprint.
    12-03-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD