Hi all,

i've just purchased the new version of berrybuzz 3.0.57, and i must say it's quite awesome, all that new software support and new LED lights.. anyway, i purchased through crackberry, and was supplied with an activation key showed in my account. but this key doesn't work, berrybuzz says it is not valid.

i went to bellshare.com/activationsupport to check if PIN was mistyped, but this is not the case. I entered the correct PIN, but key is still not functioning.

any ideas, who can i contact? any advice would be appreciated.

br
    04-09-10 06:50 AM
    What a load of crap. I just purchased this software in jan of this year and I have to purchase a new key??? BS

This company is pathetic, their customer service does not even exist.

Check on the website, they do not help anyone out.
    04-09-10 06:55 AM
    :/ yea i know, i have to pay $2.35 to upgrade and still got no answer from them about the key
    04-09-10 07:00 AM
    Yeah me too, I bought 2.x in January. I just deleted the 3.0 version and am going to reinstall 2.x with my so called "old" registration number. Absolutely ridiculous that they want you to pay again...
    04-09-10 12:22 PM
    Hi all,

i've just purchased the new version of berrybuzz 3.0.57, and i must say it's quite awesome, all that new software support and new LED lights.. anyway, i purchased through crackberry, and was supplied with an activation key showed in my account. but this key doesn't work, berrybuzz says it is not valid.

i went to bellshare.com/activationsupport to check if PIN was mistyped, but this is not the case. I entered the correct PIN, but key is still not functioning.

any ideas, who can i contact? any advice would be appreciated.

br
    Contact bellshare themselves, cos they should have a customer service setup to address issues like this. It may be like a email type of contact and then explain the issue in-depth. Good luck, hope that helps.
    04-09-10 02:29 PM
    Yeah, my LEDs flash differently than the color selected, even with 2.0. Might be the new OS ever since merging standby and keylock together..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 04:16 AM
    i updated my berrybuzz a couple days ago and i didn't have this issue..I wasn't charged a thing.
    04-11-10 05:33 PM
    I love the new version! I have also gotten a good response from Bellshare customer service when I needed it. One question - anyone know what the "blackout all screens" feature does?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 06:26 PM
    I love the new version! I have also gotten a good response from Bellshare customer service when I needed it. One question - anyone know what the "blackout all screens" feature does?
    As far as I know, it just makes the BerryBuzz option screens have a black background, instead of white.
    04-11-10 07:40 PM
    I downloaded this last night and had previously read the hype around the new feature 'blackout screen' and i was soooo disappointed. i love the rest of the application but i didn't see the point of changing the Berrybuzz options screen to black for the few seconds you're choosing your settings. I thought it'd be like having a black screen with white writing when you're composing a text message etc. A bit disappointed :/
    04-13-10 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD