Currently I'm Using the Old BB App World...I wanted to know How do i Download it directly from my Device without sending an email to my Device is there any other way ??
    +
    In my Country The BB App world is not Approved but as I got it from Some Other Country where BB App World was Allowed I manged to Download it....

And now I heard that the New BB App World Is out so Can I still Download ???

I also wanted to Ask that If I don't Download the New BB APP WORLD can I still use my Old one ???
    08-20-10 03:24 PM
    I am facing th same problem and don't know how to downlod it... Please help
    08-20-10 03:29 PM
    Anyy One ???? :/ :S
    08-20-10 04:32 PM
    You guys really should learn how to use Search...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/appw...t-beta-516813/
    08-20-10 05:05 PM
    in the BB app world go to SEARCH......type in BB app world and when it re-directs u to it u will see UPGRADE.....that how i did it lastnight
    08-20-10 05:07 PM
    I downloaded the new bb app world and when my bb asked me to reboot I did, then it never went on again... there's a blank screen with a clock in it... it's been that way 6 hours now... restarted it and everything and nothing, please help meee!!!
    08-20-10 05:09 PM
    did your phone turn back on? when u click the icon u get a blank screen?
    08-20-10 05:12 PM
    I downloaded the new bb app world and when my bb asked me to reboot I did, then it never went on again... there's a blank screen with a clock in it... it's been that way 6 hours now... restarted it and everything and nothing, please help meee!!!
    Does it show you the loading screen?

Have you tried booting into safe mode and deleting App World?

If you don't know how to boot into safe mode, here's how.
    08-20-10 05:15 PM
    damn good thing u came in cause i seriously didnt know how to help him LOL......i just fealt bad
    08-20-10 05:22 PM
    Does it show you the loading screen?

Have you tried booting into safe mode and deleting App World?

If you don't know how to boot into safe mode, here's how.

Tried it but still nothing... the blank screen with the clock keeps showing up!!! I really don't know what to do anymore... is there a way to fix it through the desktop manager??
    08-20-10 05:38 PM
    Blank screen with a clock? That's not a blank screen, that's Bedside Mode. Unplug the USB cable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 08:17 PM
    Blank screen with a clock? That's not a blank screen, that's Bedside Mode. Unplug the USB cable.
    You know the clock at the center of the screen when your phone stops to think? That's what he means.

A device wipe might be in order here friend, meaning that if you don't regularly backup your Curve, you're gonna lose some date.

But let's hope for the best, try this:
    Lecture 12: How to Reload the Operating System on a "Nuked" BlackBerry
    08-20-10 08:30 PM
    Just wondering if anyone noticed any kind of difference with the new app world? Seems the same to me

08-20-10 09:26 PM
    Umm...thanks but My BB App World is not working it keeps saying to me that verfiy ur Network and thar it can not connect to the Sever :S

Can any one tell me what is the difference b/w the New and Old App world ( the apps r the same right ??)

08-21-10 08:29 AM
    Same apps... More polished interface.

08-21-10 09:46 AM
    Just wondering if anyone noticed any kind of difference with the new app world? Seems the same to me

According to BlackBerry.com, here are the changes...
    - Credit card and wireless billing options.
    - Barcode scanning capabilities.
    - Apps starting at 99 cents.
    - Streamlined My World view.
    - New "Top 25" lists.

Go here for more info..
    08-21-10 09:25 PM
    From my understanding carrier billing is not functional yet and when it does become available at&t will be first in line

08-22-10 01:33 AM
    But Since The New App World has been launched,My Old BB App Worls is not Turning on and says BB App World can't Connect to the Server :S what is the problem ??

Last edited by fawad; 08-22-10 at 10:42 AM.
    08-22-10 07:24 AM
    But Since The New App World is not Turning on and says BB App World can't Connect to the Server :S what is the problem ??
    Did you check your connections? Done a battery pull?
    08-22-10 09:23 AM
    Did you check your connections? Done a battery pull?
    By mistake I wrote new :/ I still have the OLD BB App world and yes I've tried the Battery pull and my Connections are working :/ ??

08-22-10 10:41 AM
    Dunno then. Try upgrading?

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...y-appworld.zip
    08-22-10 07:15 PM
    I'm having the same exact issue with the new one.
    I can browse the appworld but when I try to purchase or log in it says I don't have data connection. BUT I do. I'm always logged into 4 diff IM services twitter and facebook. And I'm constantly browesing my web! Any suggestions!

08-23-10 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD