I just read over at blackberryos that the new appworld 1.1 will allow you to store apps from appworld on your removable media. Awesome. Hopefully this means you will soon be able to install on media card from anywhere.

Blackberry App World 1.1 Coming Soon - BlackberryOS.com
    07-28-09 02:56 PM
    What about fixing how slow the current appworld is ?
    Ohh and maybe adding a newly added tab like everyones been asking since the first version was released, or somthing like a categories tab/price tab like the crackberry store and mobihand.
    07-28-09 03:00 PM
    and be able to sort apps by free or paid.
    07-28-09 03:01 PM
    Appworld = Fail. I've yet to find even one app there that I didn't have access to for at least a week from somewhere else. Not to mention by the time you scroll through that train wreck I can have an app up and running already and it will actually be the current version as well. This thread reminds me of the crackberry days when all the storm fanboys proclaimed on a daily basis how much better the storm would be when app world launched. I really love this site...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 03:10 PM
    and be able to sort apps by free or paid.
    Or even just having the ability search price and type in free and all the free apps will show up, Ive tried it before but not that many free apps actually pop up.
    07-28-09 03:11 PM
    god bless you kevin, i hope you're happy with what you've made!!!!

you've created a monster!!!! a super intelligent and extremely jealous and uber connected monster!
    07-28-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD