I just did the Appworld update to the new version .35 and upon completion of the install and reboot, the icon was gone. I went into setup then applications and the application was under the Add-on category but the only option was delete. The application however, is nowhere to be found. I tried deleting then reinstalling but still, no joy.

Any Ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 03:47 PM
    u need to do a security wipe from ur bb. make sure u have backed up ur data and appps then wipe apps and data, download appworld then reinstall ur data and apps. this will work for u............ ( i dont mean reinsall ur OS just data and apps after a security wipe..)
    Last edited by Moag; 06-24-10 at 11:26 AM.
    06-23-10 05:30 PM
    Moag is correct. Here is the official "fix" from RIM:

KB22944 - View Document

That will work for now until a real fix is issued.
    06-23-10 06:19 PM
    So you have to wipe all the applications off the phone just to get the updated app world???? Seems like a lot trouble for that....
    06-24-10 08:05 AM
    Its a glitch somewhere. You shouldn't have to do that, but...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 08:47 AM
    it doesnt take long like an Os update does and what else do u have to do Itay is out of the world cup now so we all have time for our BB
    06-24-10 11:25 AM
    Security wipe is easy I know, but having to reload all the apps is a pain....I usually dont delete my apps on a security wipe - just have to re-register them.
    06-24-10 11:31 AM
    get bbsak and save ur apps then reinstall them with it
    06-25-10 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD