the only problem i've had with mine has been if my phone is in the holster, it rings fine, until i pull it out of the holster, then it stops ringing and only vibrates. is that what you guys have had happening?
    09-18-08 08:56 AM
    the only problem i've had with mine has been if my phone is in the holster, it rings fine, until i pull it out of the holster, then it stops ringing and only vibrates. is that what you guys have had happening?
    Mine is all the time only one ring then vibrates...
    09-18-08 09:17 AM
    hmmm thats not good.
    09-18-08 10:47 AM
    I'm just glad that I'm not the only one having problems. There are obviously some things that need to be ironed out.
    The program still gives me an audible alert before all this vibrating takes place, which is what I really needed, so I'm willing to continue using the product.
    I do have to say that this is the exact reason why everyone should allow us to TRY their programs before we BUY their programs. This is the exact reason.
    09-18-08 11:09 AM
    I removed the program to upgrade it and can't get it to install so now I don't have either version...can ANYONE help???
    09-18-08 11:42 AM
    The only problem I've experienced so far is this:
    If I have it set to burst, and my ringtone is a short one that repeats itself, it will begin to vibrate for a second, then ring, and then continue vibrating. It will not repeat the ring.
    If my ringtone is a longer one, a song for example, I do not run across this problem. The phone continues to ring and vibrates in bursts.
    To solve the problem until it can befixed I just set the number of bursts to 1. No more problems.
    09-18-08 01:09 PM
    Ahh ha, that must be it, the tone repeating. It's not repeating until the bursts are finished. That explains why it's not a problem with my ringtones.
    Maybe Fabian will fix it for us.
    09-19-08 01:07 AM
    The only problem I've experienced so far is this:
    If I have it set to burst, and my ringtone is a short one that repeats itself, it will begin to vibrate for a second, then ring, and then continue vibrating. It will not repeat the ring.
    If my ringtone is a longer one, a song for example, I do not run across this problem. The phone continues to ring and vibrates in bursts.
    To solve the problem until it can befixed I just set the number of bursts to 1. No more problems.
    Same behavior for me, long ringtones work fine but short ones won't repeat. Hopefully this will be addressed in v1.2...?
    09-19-08 06:53 AM
    Same behavior for me, long ringtones work fine but short ones won't repeat. Hopefully this will be addressed in v1.2...?
    Lets hope so. I don't really mind one continuous long burst, but being able to have have short bursts would be a plus.
    09-19-08 07:20 AM
    There are short bursts available in the next version.

I have version 1.1 installed on my Bold
    09-19-08 07:23 AM
    There are short bursts available in the next version.

I have version 1.1 installed on my Bold
    The just released update is V 1.1. It offers any number and length of bursts you want. There's just a problem with repeating ring tones.
    09-19-08 11:56 AM
    VibAndRing 1.1 is starting to make me crazy.
    Beside the Bursts not working properly, I'm still getting the occasional:
    The phone continues to vibrate after I answer the call.
    This is so annoying and totally embarrassing. My friend told me to get rid of the thing.
    Is anyone else experiencing this?
    09-20-08 03:05 AM
    If you set a longer ringtone then it rings and vibrates through the ringtone.

I will try to work on that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 06:39 AM
    This is so annoying and totally embarrassing. My friend told me to get rid of the thing.
    I've haven't experienced this problem yet.
    09-20-08 07:13 AM
    I've haven't experienced this problem yet.
    Me either...
    09-20-08 10:55 AM
    Hmm. It happened again to me today, twice, the vibrate after you answer the call thing.
    I think I might have missed a Profile.
    Last edited by BenJr; 09-21-08 at 03:23 AM.
    09-21-08 03:08 AM
    I can't even get the thing to upload on my phone! I can't get any help either. I would love to just have the old version again but it's gone. So I have nothing and am out $9.00
    09-22-08 07:58 AM
    "If I have it set to burst, and my ringtone is a short one that repeats itself, it will begin to vibrate for a second, then ring, and then continue vibrating. It will not repeat the ring. "

Same issue here, uninstalled and re-installed, no joy.

Haven't experienced vibrating after answer.

Went back to an old version.
    09-25-08 01:10 PM
    why do we have to pay for such option when it comes FREE in most phones! :'(
    09-30-08 02:57 PM
    Take that up with RIM I guess, haha... Along with a "couple" other serious issues.

I'm just happy Fabian was able to code it and make it work pretty well...
    09-30-08 03:01 PM
    why do we have to pay for such option when it comes FREE in most phones! :'(
    Just be glad that we have 3rd party developers helping us users out.
    I think RIM forgot a lot of stuff, but remember where RIM came from, we're all using evolved pagers.
    09-30-08 03:09 PM
    small price to pay for pepperoni!
    09-30-08 03:45 PM
    I'm not complaining because this is an excellent program that should have came stock with the berry. BUT is there going to be an update to fix the problem where the phone keeps vibrating even after I have clicked the side buttons to turn it off? Sometimes I'm in a meeting and click the side and it goes off just so it can keep vibrating. And if there's silence in the office everyone can here my berry vibrating.
    10-24-08 10:19 AM
    I am also wondering about a fix for those of us who bought this program and have the whole Ring once and vibrate simultaneously and then vibrate through the rest of it's cycle you have it set to, no ring at all until it's done vibrating then starts to ring again.
    10-24-08 10:35 AM
    Is there a way to make it NOT vibrate and ring if I have selected a profile that's just ring?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 10:08 PM
351 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD