Thanks for the quick response! Rock on with what your doing, and doing it well! Was not aware of beta testing.... Looking forward to the release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 03:11 PM
    I have one small gripe. I still have a couple of seconds delay before the phone rings while it's vibrating. I still love the feature, but will that be addressed in the update?
    08-31-08 04:57 PM
    I'll buy this app. It has great reviews and it seems it works really well. Can't wait to try it on my 8310!
    09-04-08 02:39 PM
    Version 1.1 was delayed often. Many factors came together to hold up the release of this version. I am sorry about that!

On the 06-23-2008 I said in Post #74 in this Thread that it will take about 1 - 2 weeks until it is released. I'm afraid I didn't keep that promise! But now, on the 09-11-2008 it is finally here! VibAndRing Version 1.1 is officially released.
    Previous customers can upgrade to Version 1.1 for FREE! You will receive an eMail from the resellers site with the download link (either OTA or as a .zip file).

For all new customers, you can pick up your copy here.

The new functions are:
    - Multiple Bursts
    - You can freely set the amount of bursts
    - The milliseconds for each burst are changeable
    - It is possible to set the pause between the bursts in milliseconds
    - The Vibration-Alert can be tested in the application
    - 'Help-Text' accessable in the application
    - Active after a reset
    - The Bold is supported (If you bought the VibAndRing 90xx - Version, you get a free Version 1.1)
    - Improved User Interface
    - Tell-A-Friend Option included

I hope that this Version now fulfills all your wishes.
    Suggestions? Comments? - Simply send me an eMail.

Thank you to all the customers!

-Fabian
    Last edited by BBA; 09-11-08 at 03:38 AM.
    09-11-08 03:32 AM
    Thank You Fabian, this is a great little application.
    I was just here yesterday and decided to get VibeAndRing. I figured that it had been awhile since anyone had posted here, and maybe the update would arrive soon, and was I was right! It was so cool to get the update the next day. One problem though, I don't think the new version is working 100% for me.
    When I receive a call, the phone vibrates, goes into it's first ring, then it doesn't ring again until it's done with the bursts. So if VibeAndRing is set to do three bursts, it will do the first burst with the ring, then finish the 2 remaining bursts before continuing with the ring. If it's set to do more than 6 bursts, it never rings again because the phone goes into voicemail. I hope that makes sense.
    I'm wondering if this issue was causing the delay with the new release.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Do you think you can tweak it out?
    My BlackBerry is a Curve 8330 running OS 4.5.0.66.

BenJr
    09-11-08 05:43 AM
    I cannot log in to update, apparently Im logged in - obviously but that page keeps kicking me out for username/password.. I got a password resent.. but same thing.
    09-11-08 06:12 AM
    Great app to have and well worth the price. Thanks for the new version upgrade. Works like a charm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 07:47 AM
    How can I upgrade I have it installed on my 8830 but can't find where I purchased it from I think it was mobihand but there is no upgrade link there
    09-11-08 09:20 AM
    For everyone upgrading, I would do a complete uninstall of the old version before you load the new, also, don't forget to set all permissions to allow...
    So Fabian, now that you're done playing around with this, how's about getting that gps unlocked for Verizon?
    09-11-08 10:36 AM
    [color=red]
    So Fabian, now that you're done playing around with this, how's about getting that gps unlocked for Verizon?
    "(..)done playing around (..)"
    That does not sound to good .

I'm not on Verizon, so I can't play with that !
    09-11-08 11:11 AM
    Thanks!!!! it's just what I expected....
    09-11-08 11:53 AM
    nice app. well done bba. love the update.

now for those who did/do the OTA update version.... you might want to see the included pdf. it's only in the zip download version. i have attached it below.

Cody
    09-11-08 02:02 PM
    nice app. well done bba. love the update.

now for those who did/do the OTA update version.... you might want to see the included pdf. it's only in the zip download version. i have attached it below.

Cody
    Very good move cody, I never thought about that !
    09-11-08 02:05 PM
    i don't have the email yet for the upgrade. how am i suppose to update mine?

thanks!
    09-11-08 03:28 PM
    great update! i'm really loving it!

as far as not receiving the update by email, just log into the acct you used when purchasing, then the option to download the latest version will be listed under the purchased programs.
    09-11-08 03:34 PM
    Hi Guys,

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but I'm having a little issue with the latest VibeandRing.
    In post #205 I did say: When I receive a call, the phone vibrates, goes into it's first ring, then it doesn't ring again until it's done with the bursts.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Now after further tests and observations I did notice that the program works pretty well with my Ringtones and today it did work correctly a couple of times with Ringer_BBPro_4 set as the tone, but unfortunately my issue remains. It rings then waits for the bursts to finish before ringing again.
    Any comments or suggestions?
    09-12-08 01:38 AM
    Hi Guys,

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but I'm having a little issue with the latest VibeandRing.
    In post #205 I did say: When I receive a call, the phone vibrates, goes into it's first ring, then it doesn't ring again until it's done with the bursts.
    Now after further tests and observations I did notice that the program works pretty well with my Ringtones and today it did work correctly a couple of times with Ringer_BBPro_4 set as the tone, but unfortunately my issue remains. It rings then waits for the bursts to finish before ringing again.
    Any comments or suggestions?
    Did you uninstall the original version before you installed the new version?
    09-12-08 08:54 AM
    Well I thought I did.
    Actually I uninstalled the old one and reinstalled the new one at the same time using the Desktop Manager. This must have been the problem.
    Thanks for your post fonebrkr. You reminded me to uninstall and reinstall applications when they're having issues. It's been a long week.
    The re-installation seems to have corrected my problem.

Great Application.
    Get It!
    09-12-08 08:56 PM
    When I receive a call, the phone vibrates, goes into it's first ring, then it doesn't ring again until it's done with the bursts.
    Yep... Mine is doing that...
    09-15-08 10:33 PM
    Well I thought I did.
    Actually I uninstalled the old one and reinstalled the new one at the same time using the Desktop Manager. This must have been the problem.
    Thanks for your post fonebrkr. You reminded me to uninstall and reinstall applications when they're having issues. It's been a long week.
    The re-installation seems to have corrected my problem.

Great Application.
    Get It!

Guess I'll get to that... Hehe...

I love this app....
    09-15-08 10:37 PM
    Yep... Mine is doing that...
    Mine too.... Do I need to uninstall with the manager?? or can I just delete the old off the phone then OTA install the new one?
    09-16-08 10:37 AM
    can't get it to download. Says download failed invalid cod
    09-16-08 11:50 AM
    I cannot log in to update, apparently Im logged in - obviously but that page keeps kicking me out for username/password.. I got a password resent.. but same thing.
    Mine is doing the same thing. What gives?
    Any word on a fix to the burst/ring problem? I want to upgrade really bad, but, 1) I can't log in to get the update, and 2) I'm not sure if I want to update if there's still a problem with the it. So far the original version is working great for me, except for the small delay between the first vibe and the ring. Was that addressed in the update?
    09-17-08 12:01 PM
    Well I downloaded it and it seems to be working perfect for the time being.
    09-17-08 08:12 PM
    Is anyone having this little problem:
    You answer the phone, and it continues to vibrate. So annoying and a little embarrassing. On a couple of occasions I've had the party calling me say "What the Heck was that!"

Any Comments?
    09-17-08 11:37 PM
351 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD