;-) soon soon!

It's already working; just still being tested!
    I can't say a final release-date!
    07-02-08 10:24 AM
    ;-) soon soon!

Need a beta tester/crash test dummy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 11:01 AM
    ;-) soon soon!

i am a (the) tester. send to codysbb at gmail dot com

this is my favorite app possible. a must have in my book.

thanks bba

cody
    07-02-08 11:14 AM
    ;-) soon soon!

Just bought it and waiting for the burst update... hehe...

Great app...
    07-02-08 11:29 AM
    i am a (the) tester. send to codysbb at gmail dot com

this is my favorite app possible. a must have in my book.

thanks bba

cody
    Easy there Mr 2nd in line..

07-02-08 11:32 AM
    Need a beta tester/crash test dummy?

ill beta test it, i'll probably end up buying it too.
    07-02-08 12:23 PM
    Is there no free trial? It seems like a good app, but I don't buy anything, no matter how inexpensive without testing it first to make sure that it works for me.
    07-02-08 03:09 PM
    No free trial availible. Sorry.
    07-02-08 03:17 PM
    ill beta test it, i'll probably end up buying it too.
    too bad
    07-02-08 03:43 PM
    That's what your berry does out of the box, you can set it to vibrate 1-3 times and then ring.
    This app lets the phone vibrate and ring at the same time.
    Perhaps yours from Verizon and anothers from Alltel vibes and then only rings...mine vibes - rings - vibes - rings. Oh well, another Blackberry glitch. Thank you all for your comments.
    07-03-08 11:45 AM
    It is a great application. Working fine and highly recommended.
    07-03-08 11:47 AM
    i think it depends on the ringer that you've selected. if i use one of the stock ringers from the bb, mine will do the same, vibe, ring, vibe ring, vibe ring. but if i use a ringer that i've put on myself, or some of the "song" type ringers, it will vibe, and then ring the rest of the time. try that and see if it changes anything.
    07-03-08 12:01 PM
    i think it depends on the ringer that you've selected. if i use one of the stock ringers from the bb, mine will do the same, vibe, ring, vibe ring, vibe ring. but if i use a ringer that i've put on myself, or some of the "song" type ringers, it will vibe, and then ring the rest of the time. try that and see if it changes anything.
    Ahh... I've never used any stock ones. Might be why mine does vibrate 1-3x and then rings.
    07-03-08 12:44 PM
    hey someone send me the app so i can test it
    thanks!
    07-06-08 07:45 AM
    thanks!
    Sure, here's the link

VibAndRing - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    07-06-08 10:56 AM
    thanks!
    Haha yea.... are you seriously going to try to rip off the application in the post introducing it? Oh no no, I understand, you are going to test it with the full version but you'll go buy it after 24 hours. I know.
    07-08-08 06:47 AM
    Yeah, the program works fine, the developer is VERY attentive to customer needs and is into helping people and improving the product. I say just buy it.

I wish Fabian made more apps I could buy because I'd love to support a company like that as much as possible.
    07-08-08 12:25 PM
    I've now been using this for 4 weeks. Best app I've bought to date for BB. For those who are asking for a free trial, if you have a 8310 on AT&T you don't need a free trial. It vibrates and rings at the same time. And it works perfectly every time.
    07-08-08 12:46 PM
    I've now been using this for 4 weeks. Best app I've bought to date for BB. For those who are asking for a free trial, if you have a 8310 on AT&T you don't need a free trial. It vibrates and rings at the same time. And it works perfectly every time.

i've got an 8310 with att, it does not vib and ring at the same time. it vibes THEN rings.

unless i misunderstood what you were trying to say.
    07-08-08 03:32 PM
    i've got an 8310 with att, it does not vib and ring at the same time. it vibes THEN rings.

unless i misunderstood what you were trying to say.
    Your 8310 vibs and then rings from the factory right?

We're talking about what the software does for the phone.
    07-08-08 03:37 PM
    Your 8310 vibs and then rings from the factory right?

We're talking about what the software does for the phone.
    lol, i know, but the post from shady confused me. they stated that if you have an 8310 from att you dont need a trial of the program because it vibes and rings at the same time. i think it was just worded a little funny!
    07-08-08 03:40 PM
    lol, i know, but the post from shady confused me. they stated that if you have an 8310 from att you dont need a trial of the program because it vibes and rings at the same time. i think it was just worded a little funny!

I guess it could be misconstrued. Looks pretty straightforward tho. Says he has the software, and that particular phone and it works perfectly. I guess it depends how you read it.

Was just trying to make sure we were all on the same page

Carry on
    07-08-08 03:44 PM
    nothing more to see here, move on move on!
    07-08-08 03:46 PM
    cobra, I also understood it like you did .
    I thought: WHAT? The 8310 with AT&T does vibrate and ring at the same time?!?!
    07-08-08 04:18 PM
    just purchased the app, it works great. but definitely looking forward to 1.1, being able to set amount of burst.
    07-08-08 04:46 PM
351 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD