If I purchased v 1.1 how can I obtain the 1.2 update? Do I need to pay for this?
    I would also like to know this.
    03-02-09 12:12 AM
    cool app but really something that should be on deck with all phones.
    03-02-09 12:32 AM
    I would also like to know this.
    You buy the app once and get all future updates free. Login to your MyAccount area and download the latest version of this app.
    03-02-09 08:39 AM
    I am curious about this app, why would you want the phone to vibe and ring at the same time?? I thought the point of the phone to vibe first was to answer it before it rang?? Just curious.

Thanks so much!!
    Laurie
    03-02-09 10:00 AM
    Because by the time you hear the ring tone, the call has gone to voicemail. I missed 90% of my calls before vibandring. I would think it was a BBM and it would be a call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 10:03 AM
    Just a curious question that I have been wondering about, why do you want your phone to vibe and ring at the same time. I thought the point of having this setting was for the phone to vibe first then ring. What does having it set to do both at the same time do??

Not passing judgement here I am genuinelly curious.

Thanks so much!!
    Laurie
    03-02-09 02:19 PM
    Just a curious question that I have been wondering about, why do you want your phone to vibe and ring at the same time. I thought the point of having this setting was for the phone to vibe first then ring. What does having it set to do both at the same time do??

Not passing judgement here I am genuinelly curious.

Thanks so much!!
    Laurie
    Because by the time you hear the ring tone, the call has gone to voicemail. I missed 90% of my calls before vibandring. I would think it was a BBM and it would be a call.
    I do not always feel the vibration, I notice sooner with this. When my BB is on the couch and I am getting a drink, by the time I hear the ring the call has gone to voicemail.

It is also a personal preference. I hate vibe first then start ringing.

03-02-09 02:25 PM
    I do not always feel the vibration, I notice sooner with this. When my BB is on the couch and I am getting a drink, by the time I hear the ring the call has gone to voicemail.

It is also a personal preference. I hate vibe first then start ringing.

Ahhh Ok..so why not use a tone ring...I guess I just don't understand the vibe and ring, why not just use the ring part..lol??

Thanks for humoring me and answering my questions.
    Laurie
    03-02-09 02:37 PM
    Because, depending what I wear, I can feel the vibrate and I like the tactile and sounds as a notification.

03-02-09 03:07 PM
    You buy the app once and get all future updates free. Login to your MyAccount area and download the latest version of this app.
    Thank you so much. I didn't know this and just downloaded the update.

Much appreciate,
    Bowers

PS. I am not sure I am using this program correctly. If I want to have it where it rings as early as possible, what are the optimal settings for the 3 categories in the options for Vib and Ring?
    Last edited by Bowersdmstech; 03-02-09 at 09:36 PM.
    03-02-09 09:21 PM
    i just uploaded the software for vibe and ring - went through all the procedures and now my phone only rings once and vibrates for the # of times i choose at the end of all the vibes is when i get the ringer again but no vibe . how can i fix this?
    I second BMT's woes with my bold only actually ringing once now that I have installed Vibandring. My ringer of choice is the "ClassicPhone", a realativly short ringer I guess. While the work around is a good idea, I would like to have my phone both ring and pulse multiple times while a call is incoming.

A fix for this issue would definitely rocket this app back to the top of my favorite/best list.

Cheers,

Derek
    I am having SAME issue, with the same ringtone! it rings the first time, then vibrates 5 times, then rings again

have you noticed any fix for this?
    03-02-09 10:38 PM
    What version do you have? 1.2 lets you customize more.

03-03-09 10:44 AM
    Get the free version of buzzme, it works great, and better in my opinion. And can't beat the price!

03-03-09 11:17 AM
    What version do you have? 1.2 lets you customize more.

how do i upgrade? i am using version 1.1
    03-03-09 07:56 PM
    I pull my email up that I got when I purchased the program. I download from the link in the email.

03-03-09 09:24 PM
    ok everyone before I buy do I buy thru my bb or pc??? and how will I know its installed?????
    thanks
    03-03-09 09:50 PM
    I bought through my BB. They send you an email with a link to download the app OTA.

03-03-09 11:18 PM
    Is there anyway to make it vibrate and ring at the same time RIGHT when I get a call? I've played with the functions and I can't seem to get it. I can only get it to vibe once or twice, then ring and vibrate till the duration of my tone is over. :[
    03-04-09 12:04 AM
    Thank you for a very useful app. I had vibrate-and-ring on my old Gz'One and was frustrated that it wasn't on the Curve. Well worth the $3.

BTW, if anyone is having issues with it still vibrating before ringing, change the ringer on your profile to "Tone" rather than "Vib+Tone". No more delay.
    Just bought the app and still having some issues.

I did what you said and it works but for only 1 ring. How do I get it to ring more than once? I am using one of the standard ringers from BB with Verizon OS .75

Appreciate the help
    03-04-09 06:15 AM
    Just bought the app and still having some issues.

I did what you said and it works but for only 1 ring. How do I get it to ring more than once? I am using one of the standard ringers from BB with Verizon OS .75

Appreciate the help
    same here, someone said to upgrade to a new version, read my posts above

i havent tried yet tho
    03-04-09 09:47 AM
    So I was just wondering did anyone ever get to the bottom of the 1 ring and then only vibrate problem? It seems a lot of people have asked but nobody seems to have got a solution.

I am using the following:

In VibandRing
    1. Activated
    2. 2000ms each burst
    3. Number of burts 5
    4. ms apart 500

Profile - Out of Holster
    1. Tone
    2. Ringer_ClassicPhone
    3. Volume = medium
    4. Repeat Notification = none

I will continue to play about but before using vib and ring the classic ring tone would repeat usually about twice before going to voicemail. Now it rings once and that is it.

I also did the battery pull. When I set the app to 3 burts and then it will ring again however anything over that and it only rings once and just keeps vibrating indefinitley....

Can anyone shed any light - oh yeah the phone is the Curve 8900

Thanks
    Don.
    Last edited by donmonster; 07-29-09 at 04:15 AM.
    07-29-09 02:47 AM
    Does anyone know if this app works with the Tour 9630?
    07-29-09 09:19 AM
    Does anyone know if this app works with the Tour 9630?
    It's working for me on the Sprint Tour... Even better than the free version of BigTinCan BuzzMe on the Blackberry App World Store which I had to start manually every time I rebooted.
    07-29-09 07:28 PM
    It's working for me on the Sprint Tour... Even better than the free version of BigTinCan BuzzMe on the Blackberry App World Store which I had to start manually every time I rebooted.
    Thanks man. I'm installing it now.
    07-29-09 08:20 PM
    works perfect on my tour!
    08-01-09 10:24 AM
351 ... 12131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD