i just uploaded the software for vibe and ring - went through all the procedures and now my phone only rings once and vibrates for the # of times i choose at the end of all the vibes is when i get the ringer again but no vibe . how can i fix this?
    01-06-09 10:52 AM
    I wrote the manufacture and hope to hear back .
    I finally heard back from the manufacture about my same problem. Phone rings once then vibrates and won't ring again. This is what he told me to do

"Hello,
    there is a known issue with the application: if you have a short ringtone
    set then it will only ring once. nobody knows why.

But there is a way around this:
    You can set the amount of bursts to 1 and the length of the burst to about
    14000ms (14seconds) so now you don't have multiple bursts but it continues
    to ring. The more convenient way is to change the ringtone to a longer
    playing."

Well now it just vibrates non-stop until I answer it while it is also ringing. I really wanted to have it vibrate in bursts that I can controll as I was told it would do. Not to happy with this app at the moment. Hope there is a fix for it.
    01-06-09 09:33 PM
    thats frustrating as I am having the same problem and was on here looking for a fix. Guess there is not one, that stinks
    01-09-09 03:11 PM
    01-18-09 03:05 AM
    ok, I cant get this figured out for the life of me, i need some help BBA
    I have a storm
    i cannot get it to work
    i have it activated and setup the preferences, and I think I have my sounds setup but when I try to test it, nothing... im lost
    01-20-09 01:13 AM
    will this work with the 8350i?
    I have just installed it on an 8350i and yes it works!

It works perfectly for incoming phone calls. It does not work for DC alerts though, which was to be expected.

Fabian, I sent you an e-mail, but I'm going to put my request in here too.

Would it be possible to have the software also vibrate and ring for DC alerts on the 8350i? This would be awesome!

Thanks
    01-21-09 01:11 AM
    great program!
    01-22-09 03:00 PM
    I love this program, however I have a question regarding the vibrate feature while on "profile off" or "quiet" profiles. I turned on my "quiet" profile and it still vibrates, I have used the advanced setting to mute it. But it still vibrates, regardless of which profile on. How do I go about stopping it from vibrating while on off profile? Or quiet profile? Without disableing vibandrind program?
    It is not possible for 3rd party developers to invoke the Profiles application so we cannot see what Profile the user has selected.
    You have to deactivate VibAndRing manually.
    Last edited by BBA; 01-26-09 at 02:55 AM.
    01-26-09 02:50 AM
    Hey Fabian
    I bought this app awhile ago and I was using it but my blackberry bold had problems so I had to send it in. Is there any way I can get it on to my new Bold?
    thanks
    01-27-09 05:29 PM
    Any thought to adding a pattern to the vibrations? One of the things I miss about my old PalmOS Treo was the vibrations being different for the alarms. The phone was a short-short-long pattern. It was easily distingishible from any other type of alert without having to wait for 3 or 4 seconds.
    01-28-09 09:06 AM
    VibAndRing now only costs $4.95.
    $3 Price Cut!

Purchase it here in the CrackBerry Software Store.
    02-04-09 09:35 AM
    VibAndRing now only costs $4.95.
    $3 Price Cut!

Purchase it here in the CrackBerry Software Store.
    that would be great if I could get it to work on 8350I.
    02-04-09 07:33 PM
    The only feature I've wanted from it basically:
    -Short tones loop until the total vibration duration is done.
    02-04-09 07:54 PM
    i just uploaded the software for vibe and ring - went through all the procedures and now my phone only rings once and vibrates for the # of times i choose at the end of all the vibes is when i get the ringer again but no vibe . how can i fix this?
    I second BMT's woes with my bold only actually ringing once now that I have installed Vibandring. My ringer of choice is the "ClassicPhone", a realativly short ringer I guess. While the work around is a good idea, I would like to have my phone both ring and pulse multiple times while a call is incoming.

A fix for this issue would definitely rocket this app back to the top of my favorite/best list.

Cheers,

Derek
    02-04-09 08:37 PM
    If I purchased v 1.1 how can I obtain the 1.2 update? Do I need to pay for this?
    02-06-09 01:37 PM
    I have the same problem if the phone rinnging once and then vibrating the rest of the time. Not sure how to fix this or if its a program flaw
    02-06-09 04:54 PM
    I have downloaded this and there is a delay from when I press answer on the phone to when it actually answers the phone call. Is there a way to get around this? Thank you.
    02-09-09 08:06 PM
    hello

bump for a great product, and also i have a question.

just bought and installed this on my 8330

it vibrates just fine. How do i get it to ring also?
    02-10-09 03:46 PM
    [...]

it vibrates just fine. How do i get it to ring also?
    Get someone to call you and then it will VIB&RING...
    02-10-09 04:57 PM
    Get someone to call you and then it will VIB&RING...
    Im not a moron

I test called myself many times and it just vibrates as i set it to within vib&wing, but i have no audible ringtone at all. i tried messing with sound profile but its all set properly

not sure what else to change
    02-10-09 05:15 PM
    Does it burst vibrate?
    02-10-09 08:25 PM
    Does it burst vibrate?
    02-10-09 08:28 PM
    I second BMT's woes with my bold only actually ringing once now that I have installed Vibandring. My ringer of choice is the "ClassicPhone", a realativly short ringer I guess. While the work around is a good idea, I would like to have my phone both ring and pulse multiple times while a call is incoming.

A fix for this issue would definitely rocket this app back to the top of my favorite/best list.

Cheers,

Derek
    +1

Has this been fixed?
    02-16-09 11:44 AM
    Thank you for a very useful app. I had vibrate-and-ring on my old Gz'One and was frustrated that it wasn't on the Curve. Well worth the $3.

BTW, if anyone is having issues with it still vibrating before ringing, change the ringer on your profile to "Tone" rather than "Vib+Tone". No more delay.
    03-01-09 10:53 PM
    I'm gonna check it out myself...thnx.
    03-01-09 10:55 PM
351 ... 1112131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD