The new application SMS LED Alert is a LED-Manager for your Blackberry.
    The new version 1.1 allows you to select the colors Red, Green and Blue as a blinking LED when a SMS is received. The LED-Light stays on until you switch it off - not like the internal LED-Manager that switches off the LED after about 10 minutes!

Please post feature-requests and questions to the application here!
    05-16-08 01:00 PM
    No trial anywhere I guess? I just like to make sure things work the way they say before buying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-08 01:04 PM
    Feature request - it would nice if this could work for emails and Facebook too. And maybe other colors, purple (I think purple is on JiveTalk)?
    05-16-08 01:26 PM
    No trial anywhere I guess? I just like to make sure things work the way they say before buying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Me too..........
    05-16-08 01:32 PM
    The demoversion is availible here: SMS LED Alert - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

The restrictions in the demoversion are: only the red LED works and a demo-reminder-message is shown when you receive a SMS.
    05-16-08 02:20 PM
    Does anyone have this app? The demo version messes up my screen for a sec everytime a SMS comes in.. Im trying to figure out if the same thing happens of the full version.
    05-24-08 06:24 PM
    could you please specify what you mean by: messes up my screen?
    05-25-08 01:50 AM
    In what way does it mess up your screen?
    05-25-08 02:35 AM
    Hard to explain but I'll try...
    When an SMS comes in and I hit ok on the demo warning, the screen gets choppy for a second. Some of the screen from the demo warning is still there along with the sms... It goes away after hitting ok again. Im guessing it's just me and buggy.
    05-25-08 11:43 AM
    Just bought the full version and it works PERFECTLY.

Hopefully an update is soon to come to allow all facebook and other alerts, as well as different colors
    05-25-08 03:58 PM
    fraz, what version are you using?
    05-25-08 04:09 PM
    fraz, what version are you using?
    Downloaded v1.1a
    Last edited by fraz; 05-27-08 at 05:32 PM.
    05-26-08 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD