i deleted memopad and use BBnotepad and app that saves to the media card. is there a way to edit this to save to BBnotepad instead of the stock memopad?

great app and idea BTW
    10-20-08 12:30 PM
    This is a great app that enhances the utility of the BB. This is a "standard feature" on any cellphone handset.

Another great utility that makes the BB more like a handset...
    10-20-08 04:54 PM
    downloaded the app, but doesn't seem to work no matter what i try, from call log i get the chance to select save number as but doesn't drop down and give me choice of what to save it as. Must be doing something wrong or have something set wrong.... yes I have allowed the interaction and did a battery pull just like for themes
    10-20-08 06:16 PM
    You ROCK for making this!! I'm getting it now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 02:11 AM
    downloaded the app, but doesn't seem to work no matter what i try, from call log i get the chance to select save number as but doesn't drop down and give me choice of what to save it as. Must be doing something wrong or have something set wrong.... yes I have allowed the interaction and did a battery pull just like for themes
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...68/#post798037
    10-21-08 02:31 AM
    I'm still having problems. I installed the app, set all permissions to allow. when I go into the call log and scroll down to a new number, click menu, click save as... it just goes back to the call log. I never get any options to save it under any number. Any help would be appreciated.
    10-21-08 07:30 PM
    Go to the Messages Application, select the Entry with the unknown number, go into that Entry by clicking on it.
    Then when you are in the Entry with the unknown number, click the Menu Button and select the Menu "Save Number As..." right at the top of the Menu Items.
    10-21-08 07:38 PM
    When I go into the messages app, open an email with an unknown number and click menu, there is no "save as..." on the menu list. If I enter the call log and go to an unknown number and click menu there is a choice for "save as..." However if I press it nothing happens.
    10-25-08 08:14 PM
    This should be free with the option of donation.

Well then he wouldn't make any money because people like you want it for free but yet imply that you may donate...when chances are good, you really never would...
    10-27-08 06:38 AM
    Hey there! I just purchased this application a week back or so, will I be able to update to version 1.1 for free? Or will I have to buy it again. How would I update if possible?

Thanks!
    11-13-08 11:12 AM
    this app is a free update. added a cool feature that lets you save a number to an existing contact. nice update if you ask me.

the only thing is you need to uninstall "menu item" before you install the new version "save number as". you will notice he changed the name so it now wont install over the old app. not a big deal, infact, i like the name change.

Cody
    11-13-08 02:31 PM
    How do I update it??
    11-14-08 01:20 AM
    ok, I redownloaded the app. works if I miss a call, then go into my message list and add, but doesn't work going thru the call log. Is ther a fix for this or some setting i have wrong?
    12-02-08 02:40 PM
    What has happened to this app? I just discovered it but none of the many links I have found take me to it and it does not seem to exist at any software store! And yes...I have searched! Thanks.
    12-20-08 03:58 PM
    What has happened to this app? I just discovered it but none of the many links I have found take me to it and it does not seem to exist at any software store! And yes...I have searched! Thanks.
    I can't seem to find it either.
    12-22-08 01:48 PM
    does this work with the storm? wouldnt see why not, but who knows
    12-22-08 04:21 PM
    where did this app go? want to buy it but can't find it....
    12-27-08 03:03 AM
    Looking for this one too, especially with the added save to an existing contact option.

12-27-08 05:55 PM
    Hello,
    I deactivated the application because on some devices it did not work with the save to existing contact. On my Storm, Bold and Curve it worked. Weird.
    As soon as I find the time I will work on that again!

Sorry about that.

Regards,
    -Fabian
    12-28-08 01:58 AM
    Would be a cool app.

As always, Fabian makes my Blackberry the phone it should have been in the first place and the phone I always wanted it to be...

Much awesomeness...
    12-29-08 05:35 PM
    Hi Fabian, Any news with this app, I can really use it. I have an 8330 w 4.5, maybe I can buy it from you directly if there was no problem with this version for my phone?

01-07-09 05:36 AM
    I just purchased and installed this app on my Storm (9530) v4.7.0.75 and it does not work. I've set the permission to allow for everything and restarted the device but nothing. When I go into the call-log, open a new number, and press the menu button the only menu options I have are:

Call ###
    SMS Text ###
    MMS ###
    Add Notes
    Forward
    Call Voice Mail
    Add to contacts
    Show keyboard
    Swith Apps
    Close

Is there anyone with this model storm who's had success with this application? Will v1.1 work with the Storm 9530?
    01-08-09 03:14 PM
    I purchased this software from the Crackberry store as it was advertised under the software available for the Storm.

However, although it is present in my applications list, it does not work at all. I do not see the function in any of the programs such as the contact list, messages, or log.

Is this software compatible with the Storm or does anyone with a Storm have it yet?

I have attempted to contact the Programmer via email to no avail but I do realize he does post here as well. Thanks.
    01-08-09 07:18 PM
    I bought this app. It does not work. I've tried everything, please help.

01-13-09 11:04 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD