degilmo, your right, the won't be any trial. Thanx for your usefull advices!
    ...hope Kevin puts up the review on crackberry.com
    Hey! No problem... your quick response to our input and requests is amazing! In effect, what you have done is simplified our BB experience so we have more time to spend on our BB addiction.
    05-16-08 09:40 AM
    Hey! No problem... your quick response to our input and requests is amazing! In effect, what you have done is simplified our BB experience so we have more time to spend on our BB addiction.
    So your BB addiction is my fault now ?
    05-16-08 09:49 AM
    So your BB addiction is my fault now ?
    Hah! Yeah... we have to blame somebody. It's part of the addiction. You know, the denial and all the rest that goes with it!
    05-16-08 09:55 AM
    Maybe that will even lead me to stop writing apps for BB ?!
    05-16-08 10:00 AM
    Maybe that will even lead me to stop writing apps for BB ?!
    Yikes! All the possibilities! Don't quit now! You can't do that to us. Besides... we aren't ready for the terrible withdrawals. You're not done yet, Fabian. Your work has only begun!
    05-16-08 10:09 AM
    What I read here make sense the programe is more useful, thinking of buying it. Thanks you guys writing
    05-16-08 10:23 AM
    Intron, I hope you will post your experience here after you purchase it. We all learn from each other's comments and impressions. Enjoy the app!
    05-16-08 10:27 AM
    intron, LaunchPads is on special price until 21-May.
    05-17-08 02:48 AM
    There is a 25% discount on all of my software only valid for crackberry users!

into the coupon name field!
    Only valid until 5/20/2008!
    hi BBA, how much after 25% discount? I would like to pay for it through paypal, plz pass me your paypal.
    05-17-08 09:06 AM
    BBA - thanks for this app and especially for adding the 'Text'/number, 'Messenger'/PIN, and 'Browser'/URL options! I bought mine yesterday and really like it. Like others, I've assigned it to a convenience key so it's always accessible.
    Where is the documentation for this? I am trying to make a custom SMS Button and cant get it right? Help?
    05-17-08 09:39 AM
    There is help via menu->Help within the app but here's what to do:
    1. menu->Preferences
    2. Scroll to get the button number you want to use
    3. In the Module: field, enter "SMS"
    4. In the Button-Name: field, enter "New SMS"
    5. Escape key to see the buttons again

When you use the button, it'll fire up the SMS app and then wait for you to pick a contact from your address book. You can't use a name or number in the button definition for an SMS yet.
    05-17-08 09:50 AM
    BBA - just noticed that if you've done menu->Preferences, escape to see the buttons, you can't do menu->Preferences again without existing the app first.

One other suggestion would be if you could allow the user to change the button number on the preferences screen, we could easily reorder buttons without so much copy-paste.
    05-17-08 09:52 AM
    hi BBA, how much after 25% discount? I would like to pay for it through paypal, plz pass me your paypal.
    sorry, dont support paypal.
    05-17-08 11:36 AM
    However, the Crackberry store does support PayPal, so you can purchase LaunchPads at this link. That's how I paid for it last week.
    05-18-08 06:09 PM
    PayPal address is availible, please contact me via PM if you want to pay it via PayPal.
    05-21-08 10:37 AM
    BBA, PM sent
    05-21-08 11:32 AM
    As a brand new BB user (under 2 weeks) and full-fledged addict, I want to thank you for this program. Very useful.
    I found the answer to one of my questions in someone else's post about which module to use for Viigo.
    That leaves ToDoMatrix.... being so new at this I'm finding it hard to find the module if it's not named directly the same as the program. Any tips?
    05-21-08 02:03 PM
    Go to: options -> advance options -> applications ->MenuButton -> Modules
    and then just type parts of the application name.
    -fabian
    05-21-08 03:25 PM
    I got this progrme today from BBA, and installed on my 8320, it is powerful, also little suggestion like other bbers spoke
    1, being able to pick applications from modules list to configure the buttons would be cool
    2, 10 buttons is bit less

for others feeling, will see

anyway, cool programe!! Thx BBA
    05-22-08 06:26 AM
    I am trying to enter into Button One

trekbuddy_bb_v42
    Trekbuddy

But when I press the button, nothing happens. I believe that I have checked the module's name and it matches.

The alx file does contain a series of modules but ONLY ONE shows when I use Status to check module for that app.

Ideas?
    05-22-08 08:13 PM
    I have the same problem with Jive Talk and Google Mail.
    05-22-08 08:21 PM
    google mail; enter googlemail_42_L2 into the module-name field.
    05-23-08 11:24 AM
    Ideas for Trekbuddy?

As noted, under Status/Apps only the one module shows up.

But the entire contents for the DM installation contains the following COD files:

trekbuddy_bb_v42.alx
    trekbuddy_bb_v42.cod
    trekbuddy_bb_v42-1.cod
    trekbuddy_bb_v42-2.cod
    trekbuddy_bb_v42-3.cod

I just tried changing the preferences from

trekbuddy_bb_v42

to each of the hyphenated sub-numbers but none worked:

trekbuddy_bb_v42-1, etc

Are there some apps that cannot be installed due some hidden facet? It is not a major issue but more one of curiousity.
    05-23-08 01:28 PM
    F2, have you checked the modules listed here:

Go to: options -> advance options -> applications ->MenuButton -> Modules
    05-23-08 03:11 PM
    Yes. The only "trekbuddy" module I see listed is the original one:

trekbuddy_bb_v42

That's what I entered originally and pressing its Button - nothing happens. Just stays on the Launchpad screen.

I entered it LOWER CASE as it shows in the Module listing.
    05-23-08 04:04 PM
205 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD