We have just released two new apps BlackBerry OS4.7 and higher.

AppClockIcon - Display realtime analog clock on the HomeScreen. This version only has one clock vs the original AppClock app which have 3 clocks on the HomeScreen. Select from over 15 different new clock skins.

AppClockIcon http://www.software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=53801

CalendarIcon - Change the Calendar application icon to include today's day, month or day of the week. Select from over 15 different calendar skins. Change font, size and color of the clock handles.

CalendarIcon CalendarIcon -Update Calendar application icon with current day and or month on the HomeScreen - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Both apps works great with the default Theme and all custom Themes.
    Last edited by Smiley88; 03-08-10 at 05:01 PM.
    03-08-10 09:52 AM
    Do I have to pay for this AppClockIcon when I have the original AppClock?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 10:49 AM
    Do I have to pay for this AppClockIcon when I have the original AppClock?

you dont need the single clock if you already have the original app. they are the same except this version has different skins
    03-08-10 11:32 AM
    Why couldn't you just add more skins to the original app instead of creating an entirely new app? I also suggested an option to remove the 'seconds' hand. I was told there might be a future upgrade on the appclock, not a separate program.. I'm using sprint's latest 5.0 for my 9630tour (.484) and the AppClock app's time is not updating at the specified update/refresh interval. I was hoping that your twitter announcement was about an update, not a remake....

03-08-10 11:57 AM
    Why couldn't you just add more skins to the original app instead of creating an entirely new app? I also suggested an option to remove the 'seconds' hand. I was told there might be a future upgrade on the appclock, not a separate program.. I'm using sprint's latest 5.0 for my 9630tour (.484) and the AppClock app's time is not updating at the specified update/refresh interval. I was hoping that your twitter announcement was about an update, not a remake....

there is a reason for the single clock app. are you just using one clock or more?
    03-08-10 12:12 PM
    I'm only using one clock, the AppClock can have up to 3 but I only use one. But the fact is, that AppClock doesn't work correctly using Sprint's latest 5.0 (.484) build. Maybe the AppClockIcon will? Who knows..
    03-08-10 04:03 PM
    this app kicks $#[email protected] up the good work....
    03-11-10 04:40 AM
    Any luck fixing the updaing problem
    03-17-10 05:15 AM
    I have previously purchased both your AppClock and CalendarIcon apps and found this thread about AppClockIcon. It appears this has more skins than the app I bought but I cannot find it anywhere. Frankly, I would have rather had this single clock application over the multiple one that I have. I only have one clock displayed and it only has limited skins compared to this. Is it possible to get the skins that work in this app working in AppClock?
    03-22-10 04:21 PM
    I have previously purchased both your AppClock and CalendarIcon apps and found this thread about AppClockIcon. It appears this has more skins than the app I bought but I cannot find it anywhere. Frankly, I would have rather had this single clock application over the multiple one that I have. I only have one clock displayed and it only has limited skins compared to this. Is it possible to get the skins that work in this app working in AppClock?
    send email to [email protected]
    03-22-10 07:13 PM
    any luck with update?
    04-06-10 04:54 AM
    i found a work around atleast for me....i set the bb to turn on at 11:58pm to give it time to update and off at 12:02am....while im asleep....so when i wake it will have already updated the day.....but hopefully there is a fix....
    04-08-10 07:31 PM
    here is the SINGLE appclock version that includes digital clock samples. do not install this version you have the 3 clock version. It will overwrite it.

The seconds is optional.

1 ota link http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/AppClock.jad

2 reset the device

3 set all permissions to allow for AppClock.
    04-19-10 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD