08-11-09 10:38 AM
82 ... 234
tools
    Just a note. Downloaded it about a week ago. Love it but again I can not submit high scores. I'm not on any business servers and I have verizon.
    07-13-09 12:58 PM
    I believe I have a handle on the problem and I hope to have it fixed before the end of the week.
    07-13-09 01:02 PM
    This game looks insanely good. Very impressed by the video. Downloading the trial now.

Kudos to you LoneDwarf for providing for us such an awesome choice in the Storm games!!
    07-13-09 04:50 PM
    I am going to be updating Wrath with some features today and tomorrow. I was wondering if there are any suggestions. Here is what I am doing so far.

1) Fixing a bug with submitting high scores.
    2) Allow you to skip entering a high score.
    3) Save last name used for high score.
    4) Add support for Media player Playlists so you can use your own music for sound tracks.
    5) Add another pickup for a different firing mode.
    6) Fix problem with game becoming to easy at higher levels.
    7) High scores will be reset.

Any other suggestions?
    08-04-09 09:02 AM
    What happen to the Wrath Leaderboard? your starting a new one? and now i'm getting an error 504 or Too many connection in/home/lone2088/include/Wrath/connect highscore.php, when trying to view the leaderboard.
    Last edited by Roweazie; 08-10-09 at 05:47 PM.
    08-10-09 05:45 PM
    What happen to the Wrath Leaderboard? your starting a new one? and now i'm getting an error 504 or Too many connection in/home/lone2088/include/Wrath/connect highscore.php, when trying to view the leaderboard.
    The old leader board is still there for anyone who doesn't update. The new version uses a new one since the game has been rebalanced. I think the error is due to my internet service provider (hostpapa.ca) having some problems, since my email has been cutting out. I haven't had any problems in the past with them so maybe its just a temp issue they are having. I will check with them.

So how are you liking the new version? Tell me using you're own music is cool. Are you leaving in the default sound track, come on you know you are How about the quad shooter, nice for when you get surrounded.
    08-10-09 06:04 PM
    You managed to make an already great game even better. I love the quad shooter (for the exact reason posted above). I am still trying to perfect my soundtrack between River Runner and Wrath. Good stuff, as usual. Oh, and the icon change is wicked!

Barry

Any new projects in the works?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 10:38 AM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD