08-11-09 11:38 AM
82 1234
tools
    how do you shoot?
    It shoots automatically or you press the screen but the automatic shot is better, then all you have to do is focus on flying.
    05-15-09 02:51 PM
    The first app in 10 years of smartphones/PDAs that I've felt compelled to buy.
    A few minutes with the demo was enough - I never believe videos, not really. But playing it for 5 minutes, wow.

p.s. does anyone have any tips how to get through the second boss fight on level 8? Barsteward keeps killing me... whine...
    05-15-09 07:22 PM
    Oh and SWMBO says if she hears that bloody tune one more time I get the order of the frying pan. Across the head.
    05-15-09 07:28 PM
    THIS is what the Storm was built for! (And a preposition is a bad thing to end a sentence with).

THanks LD. I just ordered on CB.
    05-16-09 10:55 AM
    I bought this as well and I admit it is by far the best game for the storm. Is there a way in the future that the ship can be controlled by finger or by tilting of the phone? I would love to control the ship with my finger as the levels progress because I think it would be easier to control. Thanks for such a great game, good job.
    05-16-09 04:30 PM
    I'd like finger control too, sort of like BrickBreaker.
    05-16-09 10:52 PM
    Great game! I thought the Storm could only do 1 sound at a time though? This game is playing music and shooting sounds.
    05-16-09 11:34 PM
    Shouldn't be to hard to add finger control. So would you guys want it to be side to side only or the ship moves exacty where your finger is? The main reason I didn't do this kind of control is that I didn't like how my fingers blocked the display.
    05-17-09 11:00 AM
    I think have the ship move where the finger moves. I played a game similar to this previously for a different phone and surprisingly my finger was not in the way. Either way its up to you, I appreciate any updates you make for this awesome game that I cant put down!
    05-17-09 11:44 AM
    Yeah I agree. This is a great game for the Storm. An oldy but implemented very well for a touchscreen.
    I agree with all c1re suggestions.

Where do I pickup the update?
    05-17-09 11:48 AM
    Ok v1.0.5 is up and now supports touching the screen to move your ship. The ship follows your finger around, you can't see your ship as well but the controls work really well. Thank you all for the suggestions!
    05-21-09 12:28 PM
    Dumb Question: But how do you deploy the smart bomb? I press the screen and its a no-go.
    06-04-09 03:03 PM
    Dumb Question: But how do you deploy the smart bomb? I press the screen and its a no-go.
    You need to first get a smartbomb first. A small orange ball will appear under your health when you get one. You can get one as a bonus by killing 85% or more of the drones in a wave, 2 if you kill 100%. You can also get them as a pickup after the 9th wave. Once you have one you can use it by clicking the screen. Note you get points for the kills the smartbomb causes but they don't count towards your bonus.
    06-05-09 09:44 PM
    I got it to work thanks for the great game.

You need to first get a smartbomb first. A small orange ball will appear under your health when you get one. You can get one as a bonus by killing 85% or more of the drones in a wave, 2 if you kill 100%. You can also get them as a pickup after the 9th wave. Once you have one you can use it by clicking the screen. Note you get points for the kills the smartbomb causes but they don't count towards your bonus.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 10:18 PM
    I love this game! I would love to see a 1942 version of it. Maybe it could be an update two games in one. Or separate in itself. Also a suggestion I'd like to make is that I'd love the option to pick different vehicles.

06-06-09 03:22 AM
    Ok v1.0.12 is up and it has internet highscore support. Bring it on...
    06-09-09 05:50 PM
    Just downloaded it and waiting for the phone to boot up!!!!
    06-09-09 06:24 PM
    OMG. Vince-Chicago has 418725! Here I was afraid of taking the highscore with something like 200,000.
    06-09-09 07:12 PM
    great +1

10 char
    06-09-09 09:27 PM
    Sweet!! I'm ranked 6th! Great update even if it was simple. Thank you!
    06-10-09 03:27 AM
    This game ROCKS!!
    06-15-09 03:14 PM
    Thank you! I just released Freddy Falling - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store and I have given $1 off on Freddy Falling for the people that have already purchased Wrath.
    06-15-09 04:16 PM
    The Mobihand people informed me that the method they suggested to offer a $1 off on Freddy Falling to the people that purchased Wrath, won't work.

I still want to try and give the people that bought Wrath a bonus. So here is a coupon for $1 off on Freddy Falling and hopefully some of the people who purchased Wrath will see this. The coupon has a limited number of uses so if you want to use it you had better get it while you can.

Freddy Falling - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Coupon: FreddysWrath

For all you people that didn't buy Wrath, enjoy!
    Last edited by LoneDwarf; 06-18-09 at 09:11 PM.
    06-18-09 09:06 PM
    Loving the game, but my Internet submission always reads: "Servers down, please try again later."

When I check the leaderboard, it comes up with a bunch of names and scores. My high score would be in the top 5! Any chance this will be working soon? Or perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Barry

07-13-09 08:54 AM
    Loving the game, but my Internet submission always reads: "Servers down, please try again later."

When I check the leaderboard, it comes up with a bunch of names and scores. My high score would be in the top 5! Any chance this will be working soon? Or perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Barry

Glad you like the game, sorry the high score submit is broken for you.

I have another person that is having problems submitting a high score also. They are using BIS with Vodafone and it seems I have to do something extra to get it to work.

If you email me at support@lonedwarfgames.com I can make sure you get fixed. Either way you won't loose your high score when it gets fixed.
    07-13-09 09:55 AM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD