I searched the forum and wasnt able to find much information on the new APP WORLD. I am having a few issues with it. I downloaded it, and then on my home BB screen it said that i had 3app world messages. I went into MYWORLD, and it said i had a few apps that needed updating. So i updated the three of them, and now it is still saying that i have 3 app world messages. The only way that i can get them to go away is remove the app world from the device. I have done battery pull after battery pull and nothing seems to be working. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make these go away..

My other issue is that it says that certain apps are no longer avalible, such as Bloomberg. I know this isnt true because a co-worker downloaded it the same day i was trying.

Thanks,
    08-03-09 11:58 AM
    After you've downloaded the updates go into your main messages folder and delete the App World notifications from there.
    08-03-09 12:03 PM
    After you've downloaded the updates go into your main messages folder and delete the App World notifications from there.
    oh my, that simple, i feel like a true id10t right now.. Thanks for the help
    08-03-09 12:05 PM
    Thanks for this as well, you aren't the only one that couldn't figure that out!!
    08-03-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD