1.05 is still the latest.
    lol, drew must be late poster then lolol

note:

i like just came across an extremely weird bug
    i was on level 4, times up, but i was still on the page (what i did was, rite when the time ended, i REAL quick entered a word and swiped down, wrong word so i got a 1 point penalty but the screen didnt change to new set) so i pressed the "G" (word set in pic i will post in a minute) but when i pressed the "G", it was carried over to the next set (but it disappeared when i deleted the letter (swiping left)

edit:
    pic >
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-07-09 at 11:38 PM.
    06-07-09 11:35 PM
    Drift, you saw that on 1.05? Anyone else experiencing this because I cannot seem to make it happen.
    06-07-09 11:49 PM
    Drift, you saw that on 1.05? Anyone else experiencing this because I cannot seem to make it happen.
    yes...1.05 (it only happened once tho) will try and c if i can dupe it again later
    06-07-09 11:54 PM
    He canceled the game over by triggering the penalty. Interesting...
    06-07-09 11:55 PM
    He canceled the game over by triggering the penalty. Interesting...
    that seems to be the answer: i did it again lol

edit:
    pics

first image: look at the time, also take note on the "T"...
    second image: take note of the "T" and count how many letters r in the set below that "T"

dont get it? the "T" has been carried over (disappears when u swipe left)
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-08-09 at 12:13 AM.
    06-08-09 12:08 AM
    Yes please add a save tab. I would hate to lose my place in this addicting game.
    06-08-09 12:35 AM
    Improvement suggestion:

When you use a letter, it disappears, and the 6 letters "slide down" to the left.
    This makes it hard to use, and the letters should stay in place!!!
    06-08-09 08:24 AM
    Yes please add a save tab. I would hate to lose my place in this addicting game.
    And/or a pause feature!
    06-08-09 08:30 AM
    Dude!! I love the game! Thank you for bringing great quality applications to our Storms . Thanks again!
    06-08-09 08:56 AM
    I downloaded the new 1.5 version today, and my countdown clock stops at 0:10 and just sits there.

Noone else is experiencing this???? I have rebooted also.

HELP
    06-08-09 10:54 AM
    Got to level 20 with the following word : lileba. Liable is the only word that it allowed, all other common words said they were wrong resulting in a loss You may want to fix that one Epic (if you haven't already)
    Last edited by delucad1; 06-08-09 at 11:35 AM.
    06-08-09 11:31 AM
    Got to level 20 with the following word : lileba. Liable is the only word that it allowed, all other common words said they were wrong resulting in a loss You may want to fix that one Epic (if you haven't already)
    Thanks for pointing it out, I will take care of it personally.
    06-08-09 12:00 PM
    This has happened to me as well. I get to a certain point and it won't accept any words.

I think this game is awesome, and has a lot of potential by the way. Once the bugs are ironed out and a few new features are added.

High scores, save, pause are all musts. Also, I'd like to see how many points I've accumulated for each stage. Once you pass the limit to advance, you can't see that.

Also, I've had many many repeat stages. I've even had the same stage back to back once. Something to prevent this would be good.
    06-08-09 12:20 PM
    Thanks for the great suggestions guys and I certainly am listening.

Unfortunately, I have a full time job so I am not able to put as much time in during the week, but rest assured this app is going to become one of the best for the Blackberry Storm with your help!
    06-08-09 12:22 PM
    EPIC...Great app man!! Very addicting. Some of the suggestions sound great (I would love a save feature), but no complaints here man!! Keep it up and thanks for the great app!
    06-08-09 12:58 PM
    Noone elses countdown clock is stopping at 0:10????
    06-08-09 02:24 PM
    Ditto on "liable" and it randomly shuts off and goes to game menu...still getting the same word choices lol...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 03:24 PM
    Noone elses countdown clock is stopping at 0:10????
    Hasn't happened to me
    06-08-09 03:24 PM
    that seems to be the answer: i did it again lol

edit:
    pics

first image: look at the time, also take note on the "T"...
    second image: take note of the "T" and count how many letters r in the set below that "T"

dont get it? the "T" has been carried over (disappears when u swipe left)
    Thanks for the great suggestions guys and I certainly am listening.

Unfortunately, I have a full time job so I am not able to put as much time in during the week, but rest assured this app is going to become one of the best for the Blackberry Storm with your help!
    @epic: have u checked out issue indicated in the above post
    06-08-09 04:44 PM
    Drift, yes, but so far myself and my testers havent been able to make it happen which makes it extremely hard to try to fix.
    06-08-09 09:44 PM
    Drift, yes, but so far myself and my testers havent been able to make it happen which makes it extremely hard to try to fix.
    heres an idea

1) get enough points so u kno u will go onto the next level

2) when the timer goes to bout 10 seconds, type in a random word/letter

3) RIGHT when the timer hits 0:00 swipe down

4) u will get a penalty but u will bypass the timer

5) u will go to next level when u click the screen or w/e

6) the letter u put in previous level will be carried over to the next level until u swipe left
    06-08-09 10:16 PM
    Thanks Drift.

If this is somehow stopping you from playing, I suggest not to guess a word at the very last second.
    06-08-09 10:17 PM
    Thanks Drift.

If this is somehow stopping you from playing, I suggest not to guess a word at the very last second.
    it doesnt STOP me from playing, i thought ill just bring it up it's just odd lolol
    06-08-09 10:34 PM
    Bought it, but its not showing up in my order history and I haven't gotten the download link email. Help?
    06-08-09 11:24 PM
    I've notice a repeat in letter combos a lot. Tonight alone in the first 7 rounds I got the same set of letters 3 times.
    06-09-09 12:47 AM
149 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD