Hey guess what.

We already have this game loaded onto our storms right out of the factory by default.

Its called WORD MOLE.

Epic fail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Epic Buzz Kill... why don't you go and troll somewhere else where your opinions matter. You didn't want to buy it, no reason to heckle
    06-07-09 10:04 AM
    Still waiting for an email
    I was still waiting too this morning, but I went over to mobihand.com and emailed it to myself from there. The game was in my list of apps.
    06-07-09 10:06 AM
    i think a keyboard would be nicer to make words and then enter on keyboard to enter word and that feature be optional since its kind of hard to make words by selecting the letters coz they collapse
    06-07-09 10:27 AM
    3) Something to consider: maybe the letters shouldn't collapse after selecting one. For example, if I have: "A B C D E" and I select "C", my input screen collapses to: "A B D E". Rather than collapsing, maybe leave a blank space instead. It might make it easier to select the letters. As someone else pointed out, it can be hard to select letters.
    I agree! please fix this

also away to pull up the last word you just inputed.

say you just inputed 'cat' but you also have a 's' so you just recall the last word you inputed and hit 's'. I had that feature in a similar game I had on my treo
    06-07-09 11:06 AM
    I have been waiting for 3 hrs for the game to be sent to me WTF
    06-07-09 11:33 AM
    Hey, are you guys still seeing huge delays getting the link? Let me see who I can email since I have no idea why this is happening and cannot do anything about it =/
    06-07-09 11:35 AM
    Hey, are you guys still seeing huge delays getting the link? Let me see who I can email since I have no idea why this is happening and cannot do anything about it =/
    Man i ordered @ 10 am est to get me through this boring day of work and nothing still its 2:30 pm est. If i knew this I wouldnt of bought it.
    06-07-09 01:33 PM
    Man i ordered @ 10 am est to get me through this boring day of work and nothing still its 2:30 pm est. If i knew this I wouldnt of bought it.
    Man, I know your upset but it's not Epic's fault. He's trying to resolve the issue.
    06-07-09 01:37 PM
    im not upset. It would be stupid to get upset over something stupid. I just bought the game to get thru the day. Im not mad at all at Epic he'll fix it when its fixed.
    06-07-09 01:43 PM
    Yeah, I am sorry this is happening. If you still do not have a link please let me know and I can take care of it.

Also, if this is a problem with the Crackberry Store, you can always try Mobihand.
    06-07-09 02:15 PM
    Yeah, I am sorry this is happening. If you still do not have a link please let me know and I can take care of it.

Also, if this is a problem with the Crackberry Store, you can always try Mobihand.
    i still dont have the link just letting you know.
    06-07-09 02:18 PM
    mobihand is WAY better, takes a minute to send u the link, w/ cbstore, u have to wait for validity...
    06-07-09 02:18 PM
    Woa, somehow I missed this... I didn't realize this App dropped already.

Anyways, I helped Epic beta test this game, and it is awesome. It comes with the solidity you'd expect from an EpicDraws game. If you're into that word game on the TouchMax thingamajig you find in bars, you're gonna love this. Once again, Epic is hard at work entertaining us Storm owners. Great job!!
    06-07-09 04:54 PM
    ya this app would rock if i knew more words. i think i need to catch up on the dictionary. lol
    06-07-09 05:00 PM
    Hey guess what.

We already have this game loaded onto our storms right out of the factory by default.

Its called WORD MOLE.

Epic fail.

You're post = Loads of fail

This game is not at all like Word Mole.

06-07-09 05:48 PM

lolol, u put ur post into his lol
    06-07-09 06:12 PM
    That was wierd. Not sure what happened there.

06-07-09 06:54 PM
    hey guys...hate to be the "debbie downer" here but, while this game is pretty sweet, it hasn't been working on my phone well at all...can't swipe down...so i lose lol...then the clock will stop for a few seconds and other times it gives me the exact same letter choices 2 rounds in a row...i can't possibly come up with that many words with the same 6 letters lol...any suggestions...and yeah...ive pulled the battery...had to bc the game froze up the phone...a few times...
    06-07-09 07:24 PM
    Like the program but everytime my wife gets to 491 to 55o it freezes and you have to reset.
    06-07-09 07:35 PM
    LDiddy, can you tell me more about how this happens? It looks like about 1 in 100 are seeing this and I am trying to track down what is causing it.
    06-07-09 07:36 PM
    yeah mine is acting like jgagolf said...plus after the battery pull it starts with the same letters...but a few times after the battery pull it was unresponsive to the downward swipe...i keep getting R U L I N G and P A L A C E as my letter choices...don't think that i've gotten anything different...
    06-07-09 08:41 PM
    Like the program but everytime my wife gets to 491 to 55o it freezes and you have to reset.
    +1. I thought it was just me! If it even looks like I'm going to pass level 6 I get a freeze and have to reset. I'm on Lyricidal's 151 Beta v5. Help please I love this game.
    06-07-09 08:45 PM
    Working on it now guys.
    06-07-09 08:48 PM
    A great game for the Storm. You can see that is was designed with the Storm in mind.

Some of this has already be stated but several areas to consider:

1. It would be good if the letters did not collapse after one is removed. I think that if would also make the letters easier to select if they had a square block around each one.

2. When playing the game letters are chosen by pressing on each letter I think that adding a 'Add' word button would be an easier way to submit a word. It would not break the flow of the game.

3. Considering how eyetracking shows how people generally read screens, I think it would be easier to read if the word list went vertical instead of horizontal.

4. Add a high score list

5. Add the ability to save a game

The last one I would consider the most important on the list.
    06-07-09 08:52 PM
    Are those of you that are seeing issues playing with sound on? Can you please try playing a game with sound off and seeing if it still happens?
    06-07-09 09:14 PM
149 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD