@lyoko: pm sent

@agtitan: just go to above link...(or manually go to mobihand) > sign in > search for "Word Shuffle" > purchase
    06-06-09 10:56 PM

@agtitan: just go to above link...(or manually go to mobihand) > sign in > search for "Word Shuffle" > purchase
    its only on crackberry app store. i can't find it on mobihand.com
    06-06-09 10:58 PM

Ah, it would seem that there is actually no limit to the amount of "levels" you can play on the trial word sets. But there are only 3 word sets instead of 100 (and growing)
    06-06-09 11:03 PM
    just bought game. i got all of your apps now!
    06-06-09 11:09 PM
    its only on crackberry app store. i can't find it on mobihand.com
    hmmm, it apparently was pulled off mobihand? ?

Ah, it would seem that there is actually no limit to the amount of "levels" you can play on the trial word sets. But there are only 3 word sets instead of 100 (and growing)
    ya, thnx for the clarification

edit: will buy in a few minutes
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-06-09 at 11:13 PM.
    06-06-09 11:11 PM
    this is why i hate the crackberry app store....i just bought it, and now it says it will take 24 hours before i get my download link and registration code. Mobihand is instantaneous..how does the crackberry app store suck so much when it is powered by mobihand.
    06-06-09 11:15 PM
    this is why i hate the crackberry app store....i just bought it, and now it says it will take 24 hours before i get my download link and registration code. Mobihand is instantaneous..how does the crackberry app store suck so much when it is powered by mobihand.
    ya im still waiting for mine, it normally takes like 30 min to get the email. crackberry has checked me for credit card fraud more times then i can count. its really annoying sometimes. but i couldnt find this game on mobihand.
    06-06-09 11:18 PM
    @epic: sent a pm

edit: nvm:

Mobihand Link

Word Shuffle | Word Scramble Game for Blackberry Storm - Games Blackberry Software
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-06-09 at 11:21 PM.
    06-06-09 11:19 PM
    just bought game. i got all of your apps now!
    hmmm, it apparently was pulled off mobihand? ?

ya, thnx for the clarification

edit: will buy in a few minutes
    Glad to hear it. Keep the suggestions / ideas on improvements coming I know Epic would love to hear it.
    06-06-09 11:21 PM
    Glad to hear it. Keep the suggestions / ideas on improvements coming I know Epic would love to hear it.
    no problem (just bought it, even tho i wanted a giveaway lolol)
    06-06-09 11:25 PM
    just got the download link from cb store...finally! lol
    06-06-09 11:33 PM
    just got the download link from cb store...finally! lol
    yup me too.
    06-06-09 11:34 PM
    Thats what the free trial is for

I have slaved over this app and have to say it is my best yet--wel work the price, and even better on sale!

Anyone that has any of my apps can vouch for the quality and support!
    I can, without a doubt, say his apps are made of pure win. I'm pretty sure he uses some kind of magic or something...

I haven't had a real chance to do my video coverage of the apps. I've been having on **** of a time in my life at the moment.
    06-06-09 11:38 PM
    yup me too.
    lol, got the link 10 minutes ago (maybe bc i got it on mobihand lolol)
    06-06-09 11:39 PM
    Just purchased it! Waiting for an email
    06-07-09 12:28 AM
    Just bought it. Now I'm glad I couldn't sleep and went on CrackBerry lol
    06-07-09 02:02 AM
    I bought a final release copy. Got my e-mail within 10 minutes. Well worth it.
    06-07-09 03:16 AM
    Thanks guys, you dont know how much it means to me to hear the positive feedback. I work very hard to make the best apps I can for the Storm and it looks like I am succeeding! Thanks for all the support which validates the hard work I do!
    06-07-09 06:16 AM
    Bought the game last night. A few comments:

Overall, well done! Good job!

A few areas of improvement:

1) The levels start too early. I passed a level, clicked continue, and time started even though I didn't click "ok" on the button to acknowledge that I had enough points to move to next level. This should be fixed so the level doesn't start until I acknowledge the prompt (otherwise I lose a few seconds, or more if I tune out).

2) I wish you would display (perhaps in red) the words that I successfully matched (at the end of the level). Currently it displays all words in grey.

3) Something to consider: maybe the letters shouldn't collapse after selecting one. For example, if I have: "A B C D E" and I select "C", my input screen collapses to: "A B D E". Rather than collapsing, maybe leave a blank space instead. It might make it easier to select the letters. As someone else pointed out, it can be hard to select letters.

4) I'm not completely sold on the idea of losing a point to shuffle words around. But whatever, it's an interesting twist to your game!
    06-07-09 08:59 AM
    Oh, also, save game, resume game, remember my sound preference, and high scores would be nice!
    06-07-09 09:08 AM
    I agree with the above two posters for improvements. This game rocks though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 09:13 AM
    Just purchased it! Waiting for an email
    Still waiting for an email
    06-07-09 09:19 AM
    Very good suggestions there, I didn't think about those things
    06-07-09 09:53 AM
    grrr I'm still waiting for my email to download it. I'm going to check the mobihand site. I bought about 3 AM still haven't got anything yet.

edit: found it on Mobihand so I just emailed it to myself
    Last edited by HeroBerry; 06-07-09 at 10:02 AM.
    06-07-09 10:00 AM
    Hey guess what.

We already have this game loaded onto our storms right out of the factory by default.

Its called WORD MOLE.

Epic fail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 10:01 AM
149 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD