I am proud to announce the latest release from Epic Applications--Word Shuffle ONLY for the Blackberry Storm.

Word Shuffle | Word Scramble Game for Blackberry Storm - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Find the words hidden within the shuffled letters. Addicting game built just for the Storm with full touch support, sounds and vibration!

Word Shuffle is a new addicting word game for the Blackberry Storm. Given a scrambled set of letters, see how many words you can find! But theres a catch, you only have 2 minutes and you have to get a certain amount to move to the next level.

Immerse yourself in this highly replayable and fun game through sounds and vibrations, and even learn new words!

With over 100 levels and more being added, hours and hours of fun and learning can be had!

Check out the free trial and let us know what you think!

• Over 100 levels!
    • Designed for Blackberry Storm
    • Full touch support--swipe to do things!
    • Vibration support--pulses when you are running out of time!
    • Sound support--custom design sounds!
    • Highly addicting gameplay
    • New words being added in updates
    • Uses TWL dictionary--same as Scrabble tournaments!

Word Shuffle | Word Scramble Game for Blackberry Storm - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Get it on sale now this weekend for only $1.99!
    Last edited by EpicDraws; 06-06-09 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Replacing link
    06-06-09 08:30 PM
    nice, looking kewl will check it out in a few...

wish there is a giveaway, hehe
    06-06-09 08:33 PM
    +1 on the giveaway lol.... : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 08:35 PM
    Thats what the free trial is for

I have slaved over this app and have to say it is my best yet--wel work the price, and even better on sale!

Anyone that has any of my apps can vouch for the quality and support!
    06-06-09 08:36 PM
    Thats what the free trial is for

I have slaved over this app and have to say it is my best yet--wel work the price, and even better on sale!

Anyone that has any of my apps can vouch for the quality and support!
    i said wish, lol, neways, ive bought berry wars, great app , ill look at this in a few
    06-06-09 08:40 PM
    I have been involved with this app since it first came out. I have seen all the advancements Epic has made. THIS IS A GREAT, ENTERTAINING GAME!!! The final version is no doubt the best and I would buy it anyday. i have found myself sitting in my free time pulling up this game. From aesthetics to the minor details, this game takes the cake. It progressively gets more difficult making it fun for continuous play. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR THE STORM!!!
    BUY IT WHILE IT IS STILL ON SALE!!!!
    Zackz115
    06-06-09 08:45 PM
    i am thinking about buying this but i have some questions
    -do you plan to make more levels over 100?
    -does each word go to a level or are words completely random (i ask this bcoz if they are random i may see repeats etc)

thx
    06-06-09 08:56 PM
    The list is currently over 100 and will be growing very soon as I have people working on it now.

It is random, but getting a repeat would be pretty strange (<1% chance).

Enjoy!
    06-06-09 08:57 PM
    I really love this app, I helped EpicDraws test it from the idea of "What app to do next?"

I can say this app is both entertaining and visually appealing.

The great thing is the list will continue to grow! Just think of those slow days at work? Those long plane rides (the ones without wifi!) What do you need? This app!

I bet we will see even more great things from this app soon
    06-06-09 09:05 PM
    mite as well try the trial
    06-06-09 09:15 PM
    I think you will like it =)
    06-06-09 09:17 PM
    Heck, I'll buy it for $2...Looks awesome and I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I need some entertainment
    06-06-09 09:19 PM
    how bout time bonus when u get a correct word?
    06-06-09 09:21 PM
    I already have Berry Wars, so this is a must buy for me.

Just a quick question: How long does the average game take?

and

Does your progress get saved until a later time (like Berry Wars)?

Great work, Epic

Barry

06-06-09 09:48 PM
    06-06-09 09:48 PM
    Awesome game. Nice sound effects, works great on the storm. Love the free trial, well worth the $2.

Its about time we had some good word games on Storm other than Word Mole. Strong work
    06-06-09 09:50 PM
    I already have Berry Wars, so this is a must buy for me.

Just a quick question: How long does the average game take?

and

Does your progress get saved until a later time (like Berry Wars)?

Great work, Epic

Barry

A game can be as fast as 2 minutes or as long as you want. Each "round" is only two minutes long. At the moment I don't think it saves progression but I think he plans on implementing a "High Score" function in the near future.
    06-06-09 09:53 PM
    @lyoko: ne word on the time bonus i mentioned earlier
    06-06-09 10:03 PM
    Time bonus is definitely something I am looking into but I wanted to get this game in your guys hands first.

Thanks Kevin for the nice write up!
    06-06-09 10:06 PM
    @lyoko: ne word on the time bonus i mentioned earlier
    I know he thought it was an interesting idea. Not sure what he will do. I also think it is a cool idea but it needs to be balanced so it doesn't "break" the game too much.
    06-06-09 10:07 PM
    I know he thought it was an interesting idea. Not sure what he will do. I also think it is a cool idea but it needs to be balanced so it doesn't "break" the game too much.
    okkie dokie, AND, as for the trial, is it suppose to continue levels past 3 but have same letters/word
    06-06-09 10:10 PM
    okkie dokie, AND, as for the trial, is it suppose to continue levels past 3 but have same letters/word
    No it shouldn't.. O.o Is it? Try to play past that and tell me if it continues to stay the same words.. if so I'll contact Epic right away.
    06-06-09 10:14 PM
    No it shouldn't.. O.o Is it? Try to play past that and tell me if it continues to stay the same words.. if so I'll contact Epic right away.
    will pm u a screenshot
    06-06-09 10:24 PM
    Pretty cool game. I can definitely see myself playing this while bored. The only problem I had was my phone seemed a bit unresponsive which resulted in -1 penalties lol. I'll buy it can't bet the price. Thank you!

06-06-09 10:34 PM
    How can I buy this from mobihand? I hate the crackberry app store. It won't let me log in using my mobihand username, and I want this game to show up in my apps on mobihand so that i can redownload whenever i need to.
    Last edited by AgTitan06; 06-06-09 at 10:53 PM.
    06-06-09 10:46 PM
149 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD