How about some text color options for the time, date, and the message notifications... Would be a nice feature depending on what wallpaper you want to use????
    Ummmm disregard the last sggestion, I am blind! I see it already has that feature, lol...
    04-22-10 03:43 PM
    i cant wait for the update
    04-22-10 08:35 PM
    we are probly going to hold off on the update till the lock button gets working 100% we don't want to release a half way there update

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-22-10 09:06 PM
    its a sick app but whenever I workout it resets my phone which is really dumb and renders it useless other than that no complaints please fix this problem
    04-25-10 01:29 AM
    Makes no sense that this app causes your phone to restart. There is nothing to be fixed :/

04-27-10 05:46 PM
    Sounds like he may be having that prob some were experiencing when they placed their phone down to hard and it reset .. just a guess

A workout is gonna bump ya phone around some .. more than normal anyways .
    04-27-10 05:53 PM
    I just purchased this app, and in my haste to erase another app I forgot to jot down the code I received when the app was downloaded. Is there a way to get this code sent to me?
    04-30-10 06:53 PM
    If you got it from Mobihand / CB AppStore, you can just log in to the site and find your code in purchases.

UL uses an automatic registration system though, that should have you covered.
    04-30-10 11:23 PM
    If you got it from Mobihand / CB AppStore, you can just log in to the site and find your code in purchases.

UL uses an automatic registration system though, that should have you covered.
    Actually I downloaded from BB Appworld.
    05-01-10 11:50 PM
    Actually I downloaded from BB Appworld.
    05-02-10 02:35 AM
    Hey, I totally love this app, it looks great and I love the fact I can now silence my phone on the fly. A couple request/suggestions though:

1. Is it possible to make a setting that allows me to keep it from locking when I am using my music player? (it always pauses my song when I unlock it.)

2. I think the one thing this app needs is for you to integrate the BB transition into it when you unlock, it would make for the lockscreen to feel more native to the OS.
    05-02-10 09:28 AM
    Disable the click on unlock and it won't pause your music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 10:11 AM
    Disable the click on unlock and it won't pause your music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tryed that, It still does.
    05-02-10 10:26 AM
    Epic will add an option to disable lock while in media in a future update

05-02-10 10:31 PM
    hi,

I am new here and I am interested with this product. Before I proceed to buy it, I have notice something that is not so good or as expected.

When in lock screen and I got a missed call, the LED is blinking showing that I have a missed call. when I press on any key on my bb to turn on the light, it is showing home screen (with pop up msg saying that I have a missed call - and asking me to view or close) rather than lock screen. Is that normal? I wish to see the lock screen rather than my home screen at the 1st touch (before I key in the password).

another thing I notice is that it does reset LED notification eventhough I set it to NO in settings. I could not know if there any email/sms/bbm or miss called(no more LED) unless I see the screen.

I have BeBuzz Free in my bb. Sometime the LED is working (when incoming call- it will light up disco), but sometime it does not. It is just nothing when incoming call.

Thank you.
    05-02-10 11:34 PM
    i would love the option to turn this app on | off w | out having 2 delete it; i mean i have like 3 different lock apps & hate having 2 keep deleting & re-installing . Thanks btw how's the new version coming ?

05-03-10 10:41 AM
191 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD