I was one of the lucky winners of the crackberry contest for this app. The app works great and i really liked it... unfortionatly i had to wipe my phone in a un related matter. when i went to put ultimate lock back on my phone a message popped up that said my trial version has expired and that i had to buy the full version on either app world or mobihand....NO PROBLEM...things happen...my issue is now with the support i have recieved.
    I sent a email to mobi hand support on thursday got a response on friday that said they fowarded my emial to epic...GREAT...i sent my own email to epic on saterday and have yet to recieve any kind of support from epic. Not even a confermation email saying that they have recieved my problem.
    04-18-10 10:08 PM
    I was one of the lucky winners of the crackberry contest for this app. The app works great and i really liked it... unfortionatly i had to wipe my phone in a un related matter. when i went to put ultimate lock back on my phone a message popped up that said my trial version has expired and that i had to buy the full version on either app world or mobihand....NO PROBLEM...things happen...my issue is now with the support i have recieved.
    I sent a email to mobi hand support on thursday got a response on friday that said they fowarded my emial to epic...GREAT...i sent my own email to epic on saterday and have yet to recieve any kind of support from epic. Not even a confermation email saying that they have recieved my problem.
    Check your spam folder cause I know emails have ended up there in the past. Also if you won from CB you should be able to log into your store account and redownload the app and get your activation code for it

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-18-10 10:13 PM
    Check your spam folder cause I know emails have ended up there in the past. Also if you won from CB you should be able to log into your store account and redownload the app and get your activation code for it

I have been checking my spam folder...no go...when i went to redownload it was from my crackberry account. When i click on the app icon icon i am nor given a chance to enter my code like in the past...now it just simply says my trial is expired and i have to buy the app.
    04-18-10 10:24 PM
    When in ultimate lock options go to advanced options and there should be a register button. Also click the check for upgrade button

04-18-10 10:32 PM
    That is not a option...all I get is a pop up that says evaluation trial expired to continue using ultimate lock I must purchase using app world or mobihand. I know how to register a app...this is a screen that does not give me any option other than buying the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 10:37 PM
    EPIC= epic fail
    04-20-10 02:18 PM
    Delete, reinstall, try registering. Maybe if you had registered your application when you bought it, you wouldn't have issues. Don't insult the developer for your mistakes.
    04-20-10 02:40 PM
    Delete, reinstall, try registering. Maybe if you had registered your application when you bought it, you wouldn't have issues. Don't insult the developer for your mistakes.
    ok now try reading my posts that start at the top of this page...as i have explained i did register my app when i bought it and i did try to delete and reinstall. Everything that i can do has been done. I now need epic cs to help like i have have asked for and like mobihand has asked for in my behalf. As far as the developers go read my posts i said thank you and i said i love the app but i have been trying to get help for a week now. Tell me what would you do in this situaion?
    04-20-10 02:47 PM
    04-20-10 02:58 PM
    I just send a message over to them pointing them to this thread/post....

Hopefully it will help fix things up for ya!
    04-20-10 03:02 PM
    04-20-10 03:02 PM
    If you expect to be treated with respect, you need to treat us with respect. As many have said, you can register the app by going to the Options > Ultimate Lock screen and following the popup.

04-20-10 03:23 PM
    where is the disrespect in this post....or the other 4 after it???? its funny that asking nicely for help gets you no where but a single 4 word post gets people angry and then i get help.....
    04-20-10 03:27 PM
    EPIC= epic fail
    This makes me not want to help you. This was not the result of any problems with the app, yet you call out our entire company as a failure? Anyways, hopefully you get up and running, and we can move on.

Also note in your initial complaint you had given us less than 24 hours on a weekend to respond for an app you didn't even pay for--does that really seem reasonable to you?
    04-20-10 03:29 PM
    You're assuming a developer (who's working incredibly hard on OTHER applications at the moment) to come running to another site to beg your forgiveness for you messing up. THAT'S disrespectful. If you had gone to Epic's site and posted there, I bet you would've got an answer much faster. Regardless, several of us have told you how to fix the issue. If you had entered your coupon correctly at the time of winning, it should auto register or have an activation code on mobihand that you can use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 03:32 PM
    anyway i tried going into my phone options finding ultimate lock and clicking to register just like before but i am not getting the same pop up as in the past. i am getting a pop up to buy the app again....can this be a problem with my phone? sure it can im not looking to blame anyone i just want the app to work again my phone sucks with out it.
    04-20-10 03:32 PM
    This makes me not want to help you. This was not the result of any problems with the app, yet you call out our entire company as a failure? Anyways, hopefully you get up and running, and we can move on.

Also note in your initial complaint you had given us less than 24 hours on a weekend to respond for an app you didn't even pay for--does that really seem reasonable to you?
    it is tuesday after noon i sent email on friday still no response.....the fact that i did not pay for it has nothing to do with it...you 4 bucks fine but if i buy the app can i register it or is there a problem on my phone or my mobihand account
    04-20-10 03:34 PM
    it is tuesday after noon i sent email on friday still no response.....the fact that i did not pay for it has nothing to do with it...you 4 bucks fine but if i buy the app can i register it or is there a problem on my phone or my mobihand account
    Please post screenshots of what you see. It is simply too hard to troubleshoot an "it doesnt work" question. I would also recommend updating to version 1.2 if you have not done so already.
    04-20-10 04:31 PM
    04-20-10 04:32 PM
    Nik, they DO seem to be trying to help you!
    04-20-10 04:50 PM
    ok this has gotten completely out of hand!
    1. thank you epic and crack berry for giving away the app

2. i love this app it makes my storm experience alot better

3. i am SORRY ok i just got fustrated because this app does make my phone run great.

that being said i just reinstaleed after wiping my device i installed google talk and it reaked havoc on my phone...all is well now...after last install the app responded and asked exactly what i needed when and where i needed it.
    the version i installed of mobihand is 1.1 i do not see 1.2
    04-20-10 05:44 PM
    ok this has gotten completely out of hand!
    1. thank you epic and crack berry for giving away the app

2. i love this app it makes my storm experience alot better

3. i am SORRY ok i just got fustrated because this app does make my phone run great.

that being said i just reinstaleed after wiping my device i installed google talk and it reaked havoc on my phone...all is well now...after last install the app responded and asked exactly what i needed when and where i needed it.
    the version i installed of mobihand is 1.1 i do not see 1.2
    Glad we could get it settled. You can get 1.2 by going to Check for Updates from within Advanced Options.
    04-20-10 09:33 PM
    Is there any way to permanently lock the screen in portriat other then just the way it is now? I was just wondering if that was being considered.... Also will this eventually work with the lock button on the S2????
    04-21-10 03:43 PM
    Is there any way to permanently lock the screen in portriat other then just the way it is now? I was just wondering if that was being considered.... Also will this eventually work with the lock button on the S2????
    Epic is looking into adding both features

04-21-10 07:24 PM
    How about some text color options for the time, date, and the message notifications... Would be a nice feature depending on what wallpaper you want to use????
    04-22-10 10:52 AM
191 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD