I was wondering how come when I hold bb button to see which apps are running it shows ul is running even tho it isn't activated?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    left it in the app switcher as another way to launch the app
    03-25-10 11:56 AM
    Originally Posted by EpicDraws View Post
    Hey guys, I have been working on a new update. We are still testing it now so I am not sure when release date will be. It has among other things support for notifications from a ton of social apps:

Social Apps (RIM):
    Facebook
    Twitter for BlackBerry

Social Apps (3rd Party):
    UberTwitter
    TweetGenius
    Social Scope

IM Apps (RIM):
    AOL Instant Messenger
    Google Talk
    Live Messenger
    Yahoo! Messenger

IM Apps (3rd Party):
    IM+
    BeeJive
    WhatsApp Messenger

Any other apps you want to see?

If you'd like to try an early version of these betas and think you qualify to be a tester, sign up at Epic Applications • Index page and post why you think you would be a good tester.

Thanks!
    Voicemail

Also, in the screenshot of the new version that is currently being shown on the home page of CB, the word Notification is spelled wrong.
    03-26-10 08:07 AM
    I bought it and installed the beta, 1.2. It works as advertised but my battery drains faster. Before UL, my battery was falling at around 1% - 2% with no activity. With UL, my battery drains at least 3% per hour with no activity. I'll keep my eye on it. I still like it.
    03-26-10 03:21 PM
    I just won your last contest and wanted to say thank you. I have only been playing around with it for a little bit but t looks great and semms to work great as well...thank you again
    nick
    03-30-10 02:02 PM
    This app is giving me a lot of problems on .517 on my storm 2

multiclicking issue and a lot of lag, hope this gets fixed with the 1.2 that still in beta
    03-30-10 02:33 PM
    i recently installed lyricidal's 571 hybrid.. and when i press the lock button (top left corner) it will only lock the screen, but UL wont show.. i checked the lock option and the option is on...

i have it set up as my left convenience key but im used to pressing to lock key to lock it..

any help is appreciated..
    03-30-10 11:19 PM
    Great app..but i'm going to uninstall it until it works with the lock button again. not really worth it to me unless it does that.
    03-30-10 11:21 PM
    Great app..but i'm going to uninstall it until it works with the lock button again. not really worth it to me unless it does that.
    an alternative way would be to set it to launch right at dim.
    03-30-10 11:33 PM
    I seem to be having an issue with the lock not activating when I take or make a call even though it is set to. It was working fine before. It seemed to stop working after I changed themes to try a couple new ones.
    03-31-10 01:13 AM
    UL is a good app...but clearly not better than Pattern Lock (which now has been upgraded and offers all the same features).....I'll probably be uninstalling UL as well.
    03-31-10 08:27 AM
    How can it be the "Ultimate Lock" if it doesn't offer half the features of Pattern Lock? I personally am a huge fan of disabling the lock for specific apps which, is not included in UL. I gave this one a try but it's Pattern Lock all the way!!!
    03-31-10 10:22 AM
    I cannot help but feel like support has kind of dropped off for this app. I posted about having an issue now that the app will not lock on a call although it's set to and got no answer. This is a great app but is not mature yet. I hope the developer can hit us up with some news soon.

04-02-10 01:02 PM
    Epic is currently on the verge of putting out a lot of updates not only with this app, but a few of his others as well.

Please be patient, the outcome will surpass the wait.
    04-02-10 03:02 PM
    no it hasnt dropped off. we are still monitoring the treads and the new support forums (Epic Applications • Index page)

we do have a current beta going right now, go under UL options and advanced options and check for upgrade, you should be able download the current beta. if not your welcome to request to join the beta team on the site
    04-02-10 03:04 PM
    no it hasnt dropped off. we are still monitoring the treads and the new support forums (Epic Applications • Index page)

we do have a current beta going right now, go under UL options and advanced options and check for upgrade, you should be able download the current beta. if not your welcome to request to join the beta team on the site
    Well it is good to know you are still monitoring the thread. Let me post my issue again in case it got lost in the thread. For some reason the app does not engage when I am on a call. The setting is set to lock and permissions are all set to allow. I noticed the issue after I deleted a theme and used the stock theme for about half a day before loading a new theme. Since then the app will only engage if I manually go the the BB menu and select "Ultimate Lock." I have deleted and reinstalled the app and updated to the beta (which I had been using before) and still have had not luck. Any idea to what could cause this and a solution? Thank you to responding to my concern about support, I look forward to updates to this app (If you need another tester I would be willing to help out, I test for UberTwitter already and enjoy that)
    04-02-10 11:48 PM
    Trying the beta right now it says Twitter support but it's not showing up, I am using t4bb is that supported or no?
    04-03-10 01:46 AM
    Trying the beta right now it says Twitter support but it's not showing up, I am using t4bb is that supported or no?
    I dont know about that 1 but im using the mobile scoop that was pushed thru verizon and it shows the twitter in ul.
    04-03-10 03:36 PM
    old version yes, new leaked version, not yet
    04-03-10 05:08 PM
    Well it is good to know you are still monitoring the thread. Let me post my issue again in case it got lost in the thread. For some reason the app does not engage when I am on a call. The setting is set to lock and permissions are all set to allow. I noticed the issue after I deleted a theme and used the stock theme for about half a day before loading a new theme. Since then the app will only engage if I manually go the the BB menu and select "Ultimate Lock." I have deleted and reinstalled the app and updated to the beta (which I had been using before) and still have had not luck. Any idea to what could cause this and a solution? Thank you to responding to my concern about support, I look forward to updates to this app (If you need another tester I would be willing to help out, I test for UberTwitter already and enjoy that)
    you are honestly the first person to report an issue like this but it will be looked into. and if you want to beta just register on epics forum and ill take care of the rest. link for site is in my sig and previous post
    04-03-10 05:11 PM
    Does anyone know if Ultimate Lock will work properly on lyric's .591 hybrid when you assign it to lock using the lock key? I posted this question in the hybrid's thread, but I got no response so I figured I'd try here. Thanks.
    04-04-10 10:51 AM
    No, it doesn't. Just like all the builds from .4XX up, which has been posted repeatedly in all lock threads. This issue started with the high .4XX builds (.484 I believe) and has continued. Just set UL to lock immediately on DIM, and you will be able to 'use the lock button' to enable UL.
    04-04-10 11:37 AM
    That's what I thought but I wasn't sure if it it was above .484 sfi or if it pertained to java files over 484 since I believe the radio of the hybrid is 419

04-04-10 12:35 PM
    Nice app. I will def be following the progress of this one.
    04-09-10 01:27 AM
    guess this one got lost in the dust
    04-17-10 12:00 PM
    guess this one got lost in the dust
    Nope not yet. Ran into some problems with latest beta so we're holding off till we figure them out

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-17-10 12:04 PM
191 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD