i would imagine we could add the font color for berryweather in a future update. we threw around the idea of custom text but ultimately decided against it because it just wouldnt work. i dont think the owner info will happen since there is already so much going on on the screen and there is just no room for it
    +1. Took the words out of my mouth..
    03-05-10 01:13 PM
    works fine on my phone. check your permissions and do a battery pull
    Your right its signal strength any way to get rid of that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 02:01 PM
    Your right its signal strength any way to get rid of that?

no there is no way to hide the signal strength. maybe in a future update if enough people request it
    03-05-10 03:34 PM
    Sure sounds like a great app. Wondering if this app will work on a BB Storm tied to a company BES Server?
    03-05-10 03:47 PM
    no there is no way to hide the signal strength. maybe in a future update if enough people request it
    Sounds good, would love to not see it, since the other stuff is hidden, I wonder how hard it would be?

03-05-10 04:08 PM
    epic has his own forums for support question on all his apps now. still a work in progress but your all welcome to join and ask questions

Epic Applications • Index page
    03-05-10 04:50 PM
    just confirming. App has been running smoothly for the past 24 hours. Great work.. I do however have some suggestions that I added to your forum, but figure I'll place them here as well. It's mostly just cosmetic. Thanks for the reply on the other suggestions.

1. Optional alternative fonts

2. change weather color option (only added again because it was mentioned that it might be possible to do)

3. smoother scrolling. I can touch the lock slider and only slightly move it to the left and the profile slider will extend instead. In some cases all the way

4. click confirm sound on slider when activated. I only hear the click sound after I enter my security pin

5. remove the zero on clock when using 12 hour format. ex. 1:00pm not 01:00pm just looks weird
    03-06-10 12:58 AM
    Everything seems to be working well for me.
    except for the memory leak.
    03-06-10 10:39 AM
    There is no known memory leak in this version. What are you seeing?
    03-06-10 11:27 AM
    My mistake, as I did not have permissions set properly after the install.
    The memory is stable.Meterberry is showing -0.3 megs dropped.
    03-06-10 11:46 AM
    Sure sounds like a great app. Wondering if this app will work on a BB Storm tied to a company BES Server?
    @Minerdigs -- The Storm I have is connected to my firms BES Server. In terms of UL, the app works as designed. I'm not seeing any issues using UL. I have to say, UL from my personal experience is the best lock app around. Battery drain is nominal and memory leak is none existant. The newest update with Berryweather integration is what I've been looking for.

Great work by Epic Applications... keep up the good work!
    03-06-10 05:25 PM
    Just bought this and my activation code is not working. Email me at [email protected]

03-06-10 07:04 PM
    Just bought this and my activation code is not working. Email me at [email protected]

no how about you email the dev [email protected]
    03-06-10 07:37 PM
    wow i love reading all these good reviews im going to bit the bullet buy this app goodbyeeeeeeee stormslider wish me luck it works lol
    03-06-10 11:17 PM
    Nice App..............
    03-06-10 11:22 PM
    You won't be disappointed humper.
    Nice name btw.

03-06-10 11:26 PM
    You won't be disappointed humper.
    Nice name btw.

lol thx just finished installing so far very very nice
    03-06-10 11:57 PM
    Do other people have the issue where the app still locks upon charging even though it is set to no? I use my storm as my alarm clock on a charging pod and would like to have Ultimate lock disabled on the charging pod.

Is this a bug in the current version?
    03-07-10 01:05 PM
    Do other people have the issue where the app still locks upon charging even though it is set to no? I use my storm as my alarm clock on a charging pod and would like to have Ultimate lock disabled on the charging pod.

Is this a bug in the current version?
    works fine on my phone. check and make sure all your permissions are set to allow
    03-07-10 01:27 PM
    ordered last night. so far, great! only have one problem though. i got an incoming call and after it ended the phone was unlocked. i set my options to lock on incoming calls and during calls, but didnt see an option for after calls. am i missing something? i had pattern lock, stormslider and now this(which is my favorite) but it would really be nice to lock after calls.
    03-07-10 03:01 PM
    Please in the next update let us also hide signal strength.

03-07-10 05:46 PM
    Please in the next update let us also hide signal strength.

Will definitely keep that in mind.
    03-08-10 12:10 AM
    I'm having a second or 2 delay between the native blackberry lock and UltimateLock coming to the foreground when using the lock key/shortcut. It's kind of annoying since I'm currently using a theme with transitions.

Anyone else having these issues with the lock key?
    03-08-10 11:32 AM
    I'm having a second or 2 delay between the native blackberry lock and UltimateLock coming to the foreground when using the lock key/shortcut. It's kind of annoying since I'm currently using a theme with transitions.

Anyone else having these issues with the lock key?
    That's just how it works. Dev can't make it work instantly

03-08-10 11:34 AM
    Will definitely keep that in mind.
    Thanks, this app is awesome!

03-08-10 12:27 PM
191 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD