we have an update coming out soon with fixes which should help with boot time and battery life (for the small set of users affected by battery issues), as well as a bunch of new features.
    eta????????????
    03-01-10 07:14 AM
    eta????????????
    No eta. Were tesing this like crazy right now to make it the best build possible. Your patience will be greatly rewarded

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 10:26 AM
    No eta. Were tesing this like crazy right now to make it the best build possible. Your patience will be greatly rewarded

Do you know if it will fix the charge/reset issue I am having??? I posted it a page or two back....
    03-01-10 10:28 AM
    Do you know if it will fix the charge/reset issue I am having??? I posted it a page or two back....
    The charger issue is fixed

03-01-10 10:31 AM
    I ran into an issue the other day... When I have the UL set to disable when I am charging it will enable due to the fact that I have the timeout set to 2 min. Once it's enabled and I plug it in then it will disable, but after two minutes it will re-enable itself. Isn't the charger option suppose to override the timeout when charging???????

At 3:30am I have meterberry set to reset and it won't do it due to the fact that the UL keeps enabling. Was it designed to be this way??? When I had patternlock it would automatically overide the timeout function if it was plugged in and then my phone would be able to run the reset.

All permissions are set to allow and I am running .419/.497 Lyricidal version B hybrid. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks...
    This is the one I was talking about.......
    03-01-10 10:31 AM
    The charger issue is fixed

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the new update!!!
    03-01-10 10:32 AM
    We have an update coming out soon with fixes which should help with boot time and battery life (for the small set of users affected by battery issues), as well as a bunch of new features.
    Have the memory leak issues been fixed....
    03-02-10 06:37 PM
    I bought this app for my Storm 2 and I love it.

However, I too am experiencing a huge drop in how long my battery lasts. It went from lasting a day easily, to dying in 8-12 hours at minimal usage.

Thats ok, because I have a few extra batteries on hand, but hopefully the battery issue can be resolved.

Also, Just a suggestion......
    I think that it would be cool if there was an option to set the Opacity (transparency) of the Clock and other items on the lock screen. Depending on what wallpaper I use, sometimes the Clock text gets in the way. It would be nice to be able to set a transparency on that.
    03-03-10 04:07 AM
    Is the app supposed to run in the background constantly?
    03-03-10 01:27 PM
    Is the app supposed to run in the background constantly?
    no it moves to the foreground when enabled...
    actually yes, which is why you have a near to none delay when activated.

question for epic..is the slide a bit more smoother? seems a bit "jerky" in this release
    03-03-10 10:43 PM
    no it moves to the foreground when enabled...
    actually yes, which is why you have a near to none delay when activated.

question for epic..is the slide a bit more smoother? seems a bit "jerky" in this release
    The slider does seem smoother for me

03-03-10 10:47 PM
    here is the change list of the new update

Fixes:
    - Fix for background resetting on reboot
    - Lock on Timeout will not lock if charging and set to Unlock on Charge
    - Will not allow you to both disable lock key to unlock and trackball

Improvements:
    - Full integration with Berry Weather! First app ever to do so!
    - Ability to show several different versions of weather (location + temp, location + conditions, etc) on lock screen
    - Options screens broken out into 5 clear sections on different pages for easier navigation
    - Improved registration dialog
    - Ability to show in system menu
    - Optional unlock sound
    - Notifications for BBM groups
    - (Storm) Ability to lock in portrait (only when launched from icon, side key, or app launcher)
    - Can allow or disallow lock key to unlock (like default lock) and Mute key to switch profiles
    - Ability to show or hide the clock and date
    - Ability to show or hide the battery status
    - Ability to automatically reset LED notifications (including Berry Buzz) when locked
    - Heavily optimized core code for faster boot, less battery drain, and less memory usage
    03-04-10 11:31 PM
    here is the change list of the new update

Fixes:
    - Fix for background resetting on reboot
    - Lock on Timeout will not lock if charging and set to Unlock on Charge
    - Will not allow you to both disable lock key to unlock and trackball

Improvements:
    - Full integration with Berry Weather! First app ever to do so!
    - Ability to show several different versions of weather (location + temp, location + conditions, etc) on lock screen
    - Options screens broken out into 5 clear sections on different pages for easier navigation
    - Improved registration dialog
    - Ability to show in system menu
    - Optional unlock sound
    - Notifications for BBM groups
    - (Storm) Ability to lock in portrait (only when launched from icon, side key, or app launcher)
    - Can allow or disallow lock key to unlock (like default lock) and Mute key to switch profiles
    - Ability to show or hide the clock and date
    - Ability to show or hide the battery status
    - Ability to automatically reset LED notifications (including Berry Buzz) when locked
    - Heavily optimized core code for faster boot, less battery drain, and less memory usage
    Gigty Gigty , over load, Must purchase now !!!!
    03-04-10 11:36 PM
    Good stuff.
    I am going to give it a try.

Thanks for the update
    03-04-10 11:36 PM
    here is the how to on the update on epics new site as well

Epic Applications • View topic - Re: How To for Ultimate Lock
    03-04-10 11:40 PM
    Battery level still shows when set not to, besides that works great!

03-05-10 12:11 AM
    Battery level still shows when set not to, besides that works great!

works fine on my phone. check your permissions and do a battery pull
    03-05-10 12:18 AM
    works fine on my phone. check your permissions and do a battery pull
    yep working for me as well... this build is unreal!
    03-05-10 12:29 AM
    nice update..

so far, the only added features I would like to see in maybe a future update is the ability to change the font color for berryweather alone, customize your own text on the slider and maybe have the owner info shown with berryweather..but I can see that being a spacing issue.

again great work.
    03-05-10 12:45 AM
    Damn this update is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Epic!
    03-05-10 09:08 AM
    @ Epic...

Great work... installed it upon receiving the email and all settings/functions I've used so far are working as designed. Battery and memory drain seem to be a non-issue.

Thanks again...

C
    03-05-10 09:52 AM
    nice update..

so far, the only added features I would like to see in maybe a future update is the ability to change the font color for berryweather alone, customize your own text on the slider and maybe have the owner info shown with berryweather..but I can see that being a spacing issue.

again great work.
    i would imagine we could add the font color for berryweather in a future update. we threw around the idea of custom text but ultimately decided against it because it just wouldnt work. i dont think the owner info will happen since there is already so much going on on the screen and there is just no room for it
    03-05-10 10:27 AM
    hey everytime i try to retrieve websites on my bb storm1 a message comes up saying insufficient network coverage to process your request. what should i do to get internet service? i had tmob apply web access but i didnt tell them i hav the storm.
    03-05-10 10:30 AM
    hey everytime i try to retrieve websites on my bb storm1 a message comes up saying insufficient network coverage to process your request. what should i do to get internet service? i had tmob apply web access but i didnt tell them i hav the storm.
    try posting in the tmobile forum
    03-05-10 11:38 AM
    i would imagine we could add the font color for berryweather in a future update. we threw around the idea of custom text but ultimately decided against it because it just wouldnt work. i dont think the owner info will happen since there is already so much going on on the screen and there is just no room for it
    I figured as much..all in all though great update.

So far I haven't seen any mem leaks or battery drain.
    03-05-10 11:41 AM
191 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD