okay...you had me scared for a sec.....they were set at allow auto....but ill check....thanks for the quick response!
    Last edited by Papadonna; 02-23-10 at 03:20 PM.
    02-23-10 03:15 PM
    Man, this is a great looking app. I've been coming to this site for a long time, and it is very cool to see how much EpicDraws has matured as an app developer. I helped test a couple apps for you back in the day, and this appears to be your best one yet. Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 03:25 PM
    Alright, do you suggest that I re-install...because the sound bar floats across just fine but the unlock will not? Can I delete and re-install using the info from before....everything was on allow when I first installed but I guess I didnt open the subfolders....thanks
    02-23-10 03:31 PM
    Alright, do you suggest that I re-install...because the sound bar floats across just fine but the unlock will not? Can I delete and re-install using the info from before....everything was on allow when I first installed but I guess I didnt open the subfolders....thanks
    No need. You can still change them to Allow in Options / Applications. Check out the install guide video in the first post.

02-23-10 04:23 PM
    I purchased this app this morning and am really liking it. Everything was working well until now my LED is only blinking the standard red for all of my notifications even though I have berry buzz set up to blink different colors based on the type of notification. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    02-23-10 04:28 PM
    I believe the right convenience key is a BerryBuzz convenience key to reset LED notifications, but I could be wrong.
    02-23-10 06:18 PM
    I'm having this issue for portait picture. I'm using a picture that i took from my storm2 and its showing upside down can't seem to get it to show correctly
    02-23-10 07:32 PM
    I'm having this issue for portait picture. I'm using a picture that i took from my storm2 and its showing upside down can't seem to get it to show correctly
    Does this happen with all images for you?
    02-23-10 09:20 PM
    02-24-10 01:59 AM
    Can someone tell me the size of this app?
    I want to give it a try if it is smaller or the same size as PatternLock.

I am hesitant to just buy it because of the simularity to the Iphone lock.
    02-24-10 11:25 AM
    Can someone tell me the size of this app?
    I want to give it a try if it is smaller or the same size as PatternLock.

I am hesitant to just buy it because of the simularity to the Iphone lock.
    Just under 1 mb.............
    02-24-10 11:33 AM
    Just under 1 mb.............
    Thanks Big Cat.... with PatternLock weighting in at 269K, the choice is obvious. It is unique.

Nice looking app but is just an Iphone lock variant that appears to be a little bloated.
    02-24-10 12:39 PM
    Thanks Big Cat.... with PatternLock weighting in at 269K, the choice is obvious. It is unique.

Nice looking app but is just an Iphone lock variant that appears to be a little bloated.
    I am not sure how the extra 600kb makes it 'bloated'. There is a lot going on in this app, and the majority of the size comes from the high quality images, so we don't feel its worth sacrificing that for a couple of KB. It runs great on the Storm, so I really don't think that makes the choice obvious at all.
    02-24-10 12:58 PM
    I really like it myself. There are a few things that need to be worked out but for it just being released I am very impressed with this app.... Look forward to the future of this app growing as well...... Great job Epic..
    02-24-10 01:19 PM

It's actually a Nexus One lock variant, not really iPhone at all. You're thinking of StormSlider.
    02-24-10 05:31 PM
    @EpicDraws... sorry, "bloated" was a harsh term to use. I am still on a Storm1 and don't have much app space left. So I have to go with the smaller choice of apps when I see stuff I like.
    Don't get me wrong as i do like the look and function/interface of the lock.
    And like many, I appreciate developers who offer sweet apps like this.

I'll probably buy it after I transfer some apps over to the SD card.
    And my comparison to the Iphone lock was made before watching the video,
    so that was my brainfart.
    Last edited by nulldog; 02-24-10 at 05:56 PM.
    02-24-10 05:53 PM
    It's worth the space
    02-24-10 09:16 PM
    Now approved on App World! If you buy it there, please make sure to leave a good review as it really helps us out. If you are having a problem, please give us a chance to address it before you leave a poor review.

Get it at App World (mobile link)
    02-24-10 09:23 PM
    I ran into an issue the other day... When I have the UL set to disable when I am charging it will enable due to the fact that I have the timeout set to 2 min. Once it's enabled and I plug it in then it will disable, but after two minutes it will re-enable itself. Isn't the charger option suppose to override the timeout when charging???????

At 3:30am I have meterberry set to reset and it won't do it due to the fact that the UL keeps enabling. Was it designed to be this way??? When I had patternlock it would automatically overide the timeout function if it was plugged in and then my phone would be able to run the reset.

All permissions are set to allow and I am running .419/.497 Lyricidal version B hybrid. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks...
    Last edited by BIG CAT 7; 02-25-10 at 01:56 PM.
    02-25-10 09:45 AM
    Purchased, and installed following the directions to the letter and all permissions are set to "Allow" and the following issues were observed:

-Registeration code was lost after the instructed battery pull ( note the battery was removed for 120 seconds )

-No option to re-enter registration code ( had to delete and re-install the app)

-Pictures saved on the SD card (Blackberry folder/Pictures folder) would not load on restart ( a new folder outside of the Blackberry folder had to be created for auto-loading of pics.

-Memory loss at 7.3 megs after the device has been locked for 4 hours

I am using a 9530 on Bell O.S 5.0.0.419 Device Uptime at 12hrs. 3 minutes

So I have gone back to PatternLock until these issues are resolved.
    Last edited by nulldog; 02-25-10 at 11:47 AM.
    02-25-10 11:43 AM
    hate to agree with above - but i installed this morning and had the app running and phone locked it was supposed to - when I went to unlock had lost about 10 mb of memory over a period of several hours. Did a reboot and am watching it, but has dropped about 5mb since then. (1 hour or so...)
    02-25-10 01:47 PM
    -Pictures saved on the SD card (Blackberry folder/Pictures folder) would not load on restart ( a new folder outside of the Blackberry folder had to be created for auto-loading of pics.
    I don't see how this has anything to do with UL.
    02-25-10 02:23 PM
    Couple things:

1. After every reboot I have to reload the custom background image.
    2. I'm finding the app to be a major battery hog, after 3 hours i'm already down to 60% battery. This is the only new app I've installed.

Otherwise best lock app out there by far!!
    02-25-10 09:15 PM
    It is great app but memorydrain was killing me gonna reinstall tomorrow and try again.

02-25-10 09:43 PM
    We have an update coming out soon with fixes which should help with boot time and battery life (for the small set of users affected by battery issues), as well as a bunch of new features.
    03-01-10 04:24 AM
191 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD