The time has come--Ultimate Lock is now available!

Before you even keep reading, check out the amazing video by WJD Designs at !

Ultimate Lock is the pinnacle in locking apps for the BlackBerry with rich features and an unmatched attention to detail. Tired of pocket dialing and missed notifications? Protect your phone with Ultimate Lock! This customized screen allows you to stay informed while keeping you in control. Lock your device in style.

Ultimate Lock - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps or

Get it at App World
    (mobile link)

Get Ultimate Lock now for the introductory price while it lasts!

*** YOU MUST SET ALL PERMISSIONS TO ALLOW IN ORDER FOR THE LOCK TO FUNCTION PROPERLY ***

Ultimate Lock FAQ

*** Some newer builds of 5.0 (.484) made a change to the lock system in a way that prevents the lock key from launching the app. All other features work as expected. ***

JUST POSTED FREE UPDATE:

ixes:
    - Fix for background resetting on reboot
    - Lock on Timeout will not lock if charging and set to Unlock on Charge
    - Will not allow you to both disable lock key to unlock and trackball

Improvements:
    - Full integration with Berry Weather! First app ever to do so!
    - Ability to show several different versions of weather (location + temp, location + conditions, etc) on lock screen
    - Options screens broken out into 5 clear sections on different pages for easier navigation
    - Improved registration dialog
    - Ability to show in system menu
    - Optional unlock sound
    - Notifications for BBM groups
    - (Storm) Ability to lock in portrait (only when launched from icon, side key, or app launcher)
    - Can allow or disallow lock key to unlock (like default lock) and Mute key to switch profiles
    - Ability to show or hide the clock and date
    - Ability to show or hide the battery status
    - Ability to automatically reset LED notifications (including Berry Buzz) when locked
    - Heavily optimized core code for faster boot, less battery drain, and less memory usage

Features:
    • BBM, SMS and Email notifications (even see senders name for SMS and Email!)
    • Switch between any two profiles with the swipe of a finger
    • Secure your device with a keycode required to unlock
    • Prevent against tampering by locking the device out after too many failed attempts
    • Fully customize screen with custom backgrounds, font colors and icon colors
    • Lock on call, on device start, on lock key, or after a timeout
    • Allow emergency calls to any number while locked
    • Reset LED notifications (even from BeBuzz!) without having to unlock
    • Entirely, 100% original custom graphics from Wayne at WJD Designs

Ultimate Lock - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps or

Get it at App World
    (mobile link)
    Last edited by EpicDraws; 03-04-10 at 11:38 PM.
    02-22-10 11:35 PM
    Pretty sick. Nice work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 12:24 AM
    does this work wit Aerize alerts? meaning does the popup window for a text/email display over the lock or do u have to unlock in order to see the popup window?
    02-23-10 02:17 AM
    does this work wit Aerize alerts? meaning does the popup window for a text/email display over the lock or do u have to unlock in order to see the popup window?
    Haven't tested it to be honest. BerryPopup pops on top of the lock for me though.
    02-23-10 02:27 AM
    Just bought this. Looks pretty sweet... Will follow up with some feedback...
    02-23-10 07:50 AM
    Just bought this. Looks pretty sweet... Will follow up with some feedback...
    Sweet app!!!!!! Just a couple things I noticed so far using it.

1. Does take a little longer on initial reboot. (Not a pronlem just 30 seconds or so longer) Haven't rebooted since to see if it got any faster.

2) The zip code is cut off a bit on the bottom when user info is shown.

Those are really the only things so far. Could pop up a little quicker on lock button launch and a click sound would be cool when unlocking. Other than that this is very nice and look forward to keeping this for a while. Have tried Patternlock and StormSlider and my first impression of this blew them away (no disrespect to the other two).

Keep up the good work Epic!!!!!!
    02-23-10 08:19 AM
    Looks great. Still hoping someone will come up with a solid app for securing individual files/folders though.
    02-23-10 08:47 AM
    I purchased this last night at 1am and im loving it. Im just curious to how the sound icon is supposed to work. because i want my custom profiles to come up rather than the default blackberry profiles.
    02-23-10 08:48 AM
    I purchased this last night at 1am and im loving it. Im just curious to how the sound icon is supposed to work. because i want my custom profiles to come up rather than the default blackberry profiles.
    I believe in the options you can choose for each the normal and the silent. I believe they are just named Normal and Silent but you can choose whichever profile you want to represent them.. I could be wrong though...
    02-23-10 09:18 AM
    Great app..just a couple of suggestions.

-As mention in the previous post, the third line in the owner info gets cut off. Is it actually possible to make it 4 lines?

Would be nice to have the ability to lock in portrait mode only.

-The ability to launch on apps of choice or preinstalled defined selected apps. I can see it getting annoying when using media player, pandora, etc and having it lock when set for dim.

-I kind of like having the click confirm sounds. Typing in the numeric password or confirm slide..but not a dealbreaker.

-Not sure if possible as in a theme, but it would be cool if we can display an icon on the lock screen like berryweather etc.

Great work, seems to be the quickest of all the locking apps..so far it's flawless..no memory loss, battery drain or lags that I noticed.
    02-23-10 09:27 AM
    Looks great. Still hoping someone will come up with a solid app for securing individual files/folders though.
    I'm still using patternlock for this..hoping it could be done with this, so I won't need multiple apps
    02-23-10 09:34 AM
    Great app..just a couple of suggestions.

-As mention in the previous post, the third line in the owner info gets cut off. Is it actually possible to make it 4 lines?

Would be nice to have the ability to lock in portrait mode only.

-The ability to launch on apps of choice or preinstalled defined selected apps. I can see it getting annoying when using media player, pandora, etc and having it lock when set for dim.

-I kind of like having the click confirm sounds. Typing in the numeric password or confirm slide..but not a dealbreaker.

-Not sure if possible as in a theme, but it would be cool if we can display an icon on the lock screen like berryweather etc.

Great work, seems to be the quickest of all the locking apps..so far it's flawless..no memory loss, battery drain or lags that I noticed.
    Thanks for some great ideas. The owner info had to be cut off in order not to cause anything else to wrap on the screen. We can make it a smaller font, but I don't think it will look that great.

The sounds are definitely a good idea, and I imagine I would need another option to turn them on and off.

We are looking into adding something like BerryWeather support.

Having it work as an application lock sounds cool, and we will see what that would take to support.
    02-23-10 10:49 AM
    I believe in the options you can choose for each the normal and the silent. I believe they are just named Normal and Silent but you can choose whichever profile you want to represent them.. I could be wrong though...
    This is correct. You can select any 2 profiles to switch between. In fact, if you don't like the profile switching you can just select both to be the same profile.
    02-23-10 10:50 AM
    Thanks for some great ideas. The owner info had to be cut off in order not to cause anything else to wrap on the screen. We can make it a smaller font, but I don't think it will look that great.

The sounds are definitely a good idea, and I imagine I would need another option to turn them on and off.

Having it work as an application lock sounds cool, and we will see what that would take to support.
    Don't forget us Simpleweather folk, lol......
    02-23-10 11:05 AM

So far the app is sounding awesome ! I love that your supporting bbm and the other icons. I love pattern lock , but with the lack of support of the new icons and bbm I would be intitled to make a change. Espically if you guys add berry weather support. I'd buy it in a second.

02-23-10 11:17 AM
    Really like this app ! The only gripe i have is for us non-touch users the scrolling up to unlock isn't working correctly , usually takes around 4 to 5 tries then it unlocks .... other than that great app
    02-23-10 11:41 AM
    Really like this app ! The only gripe i have is for us non-touch users the scrolling up to unlock isn't working correctly , usually takes around 4 to 5 tries then it unlocks .... other than that great app
    You can try a higher sensitivity option to make it easier if you'd like.
    02-23-10 11:47 AM
    I am thinking of switching from PatternLock to this.
    Does anyone know the file size?
    02-23-10 11:49 AM
    I am thinking of switching from PatternLock to this.
    Does anyone know the file size?
    I had both Patternlock and StormSlider and made the switch. You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Size is just a hair under 1mb. But well worth the memory!!
    02-23-10 11:53 AM
    You can try a higher sensitivity option to make it easier if you'd like.
    I'll give it shot , didn't think about that .

Still doesn't work

Its working better now , you just have to follow through on your scroll up.
    Last edited by SlimGuy78; 02-23-10 at 02:10 PM. Reason: working
    02-23-10 11:54 AM
    any new update on this?
    02-23-10 12:21 PM
    any new update on this?

don't know about aerize, but popups don't show with berrypopup from bellshare.
    02-23-10 12:51 PM
    Can you add one more selection to the "Icon Color"? Transparent or No Color. On some themes having a transparnet background for the icon works better.

Also, an option for the placement of the Clock, Date, and battery % should be allowed. I would prefer it to be more centered toward the top middle, than where it is currently located. A nicer font for the clock would also be preferred.

I have also noticed that the screen unlocks when receiving an incomming call even though the settings are set to "Disabled". I have tried it with both enable and disable and the screen unlocks both ways. I wanted to see if there was a caller-id feature that shows up when UL is active.
    02-23-10 01:15 PM
    okay....the phone is not unlocking????????wtf
    02-23-10 03:09 PM
    okay....the phone is not unlocking????????wtf
    You likely do not have permissions set. Use the slider to unlock and then press the back key and then set permissions as in the installation guide video in the first post.

02-23-10 03:13 PM
191 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD