Do you need Berry Weather prenium or the free version works with Ultimate lock too ?
    03-06-10 12:23 PM
    I am really enjoying the app on my 9700 - but it drains my battery - I hope that this will be seen too
    03-06-10 04:15 PM
    I have also observed that it does NOT play well with Adorno! MultiAlarm. If phone is locked with Ultimate Lock, then Adorno starts to sound and is instantly muted, no matter what sound profile is set to? Another vote here to make the sound profile slider an option. I also wish the password lock function allowed full use of the keyboard, not just numerals.

Application seems to be making progress in the right direction, however, unfortunately I feel like I paid to beta test this application :-/

Thanks,

Blaine
    03-06-10 04:33 PM
    How would this work on 9700? Can I use the track pad to slide to unlock?
    03-06-10 06:18 PM
    How would this work on 9700? Can I use the track pad to slide to unlock?
    yes you do use the pad to unlock
    03-06-10 06:24 PM
    I am really enjoying the app on my 9700 - but it drains my battery - I hope that this will be seen too
    we had numerous testers on several devices and none or them had any kind of battery drain running this app
    03-06-10 06:26 PM
    Do you need Berry Weather prenium or the free version works with Ultimate lock too ?
    as of right now you will need berryweather premium for it to work with ultimate lock
    03-06-10 06:27 PM
    Just installed on my 9700.

Super slow boot time. ~9minutes.
    I had to scroll at least twice to unlock it although Scroll Sensitivity is already set to High, but not when I change the scroll sensitivity in Blackberry Options to 100 (which makes it difficult to use the trackpad for other stuff).
    My 9700 also seems to be slower although I only have BerryWeather and BerryBuzz installed apart from the default apps.

hmmmm..
    03-06-10 08:06 PM
    Just installed on my 9700.

Super slow boot time. ~9minutes.
    I had to scroll at least twice to unlock it although Scroll Sensitivity is already set to High, but not when I change the scroll sensitivity in Blackberry Options to 100 (which makes it difficult to use the trackpad for other stuff).
    My 9700 also seems to be slower although I only have BerryWeather and BerryBuzz installed apart from the default apps.

hmmmm..
    Indeed...the slow boot time persists. Other than that I like the program.
    03-06-10 10:00 PM
    we had numerous testers on several devices and none or them had any kind of battery drain running this app
    Well, i don't know about testers but i've noticed battery drain too. My 9700 also seems to be slower.

There's a few bugs :
    - The device won't unlock when you press the lock key and the screen is off. The screen needs to be on for the lock key to work
    - Sometimes the number of notification is wrong
    - Only one name will be displayed in the notification, even if 10 notifications from different person.

Will the apps be compatible with newer version of the OS ?

This apps is great, but we do need a few update. It just seems that it's not out of beta yet
    Last edited by pierrot; 03-07-10 at 01:02 PM.
    03-07-10 08:12 AM
    I can't even get it work. i did a battery pull after downloading it. But when I try to open the app, nothing happens. No error messages or anything; it just doesn't open. What could be the problem?
    03-09-10 09:23 AM
    I can't even get it work. i did a battery pull after downloading it. But when I try to open the app, nothing happens. No error messages or anything; it just doesn't open. What could be the problem?
    set all permissions to allow
    03-09-10 10:08 AM
    set all permissions to allow
    Thanks! I figured it out earlier and got it working fine. It's a great lock app, but like others have mentioned, my boot time is ridiculously longer..
    03-09-10 07:23 PM
    why can't i get anyone from support to email me back my register key? wtf kind of company u got running over there?

i'm sure your not bombed with emails

also, is the screen supposed to turn on when you hit ANY key? isn't it supposed to be a lock? why would i want my screen to turn on and drain battery?

hopefully someone can pm me back from your company, because this is the worst $4 i've ever spent
    03-10-10 09:58 AM
    Running on a 9550 Storm 2

If you change the sound profile using the standard blackberry functions, Ultimate lock does not reflect that on the lock screen.

Maybe it should check the status of the current sound profile each time it locks or unlocks
    03-10-10 02:45 PM
    from epic

Hey guys, I have been working on a new update. We are still testing it now so I am not sure when release date will be. It has among other things support for notifications from a ton of social apps:

Social Apps (RIM):
    Facebook
    Twitter for BlackBerry

Social Apps (3rd Party):
    UberTwitter
    TweetGenius
    Social Scope

IM Apps (RIM):
    AOL Instant Messenger
    Google Talk
    Live Messenger
    Yahoo! Messenger

IM Apps (3rd Party):

IM+
    BeeJive
    WhatsApp Messenger

Any other apps you want to see?

If you'd like to try an early version of these betas and think you qualify to be a tester, sign up at Epic Applications • Index page and post why you think you would be a good tester.

Thanks!
    03-13-10 08:51 PM
    Running on a 9550 Storm 2

If you change the sound profile using the standard blackberry functions, Ultimate lock does not reflect that on the lock screen.

Maybe it should check the status of the current sound profile each time it locks or unlocks
    I second this. I have a storm 9530

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 08:55 PM
    And it would be nice if I didn't have to hit the enter key...I have a four digit code and if it were like the ip

03-13-10 08:59 PM
    And it would be nice if I didn't have to hit the enter key...I have a four digit code and if it were like the iphones unlock with no enter key. May not be possible but just throwing it out there

03-13-10 09:00 PM
    Does the next update plan to support the newest OS ?
    The app does not work on .545...
    03-14-10 07:48 AM
    I have BerryWeather 2.2.01 and I have just downloaded UL v. 1.1.

When I click on the "Berry Weather" button in the options menu, there are no options, the only thing I see is a quick note stating that I should be able to select from the "personalization" screen an option to show the weather/carrier/Owner info. However, the the only display options that are available in the personalization screen are 1)Carrier Name, 2) Owner Info, and 3) Off. -----> NO WEATHER!!!???

How do I set it up so that the weather is displayed when the phone is locked?

This is a great applicaiton! I love that it actually works with the "lock button" and that I can now switch between profiles by just pressing the "Mute" button on top. My sincere thanks to the developer and to beta testers!
    03-14-10 08:20 AM
    I have BerryWeather 2.2.01 and I have just downloaded UL v. 1.1.

When I click on the "Berry Weather" button in the options menu, there are no options, the only thing I see is a quick note stating that I should be able to select from the "personalization" screen an option to show the weather/carrier/Owner info. However, the the only display options that are available in the personalization screen are 1)Carrier Name, 2) Owner Info, and 3) Off. -----> NO WEATHER!!!???

How do I set it up so that the weather is displayed when the phone is locked?

This is a great applicaiton! I love that it actually works with the "lock button" and that I can now switch between profiles by just pressing the "Mute" button on top. My sincere thanks to the developer and to beta testers!
    try doing a bettery pull if you already havent or try deleting and reinstalling UL
    03-14-10 12:38 PM
    try doing a bettery pull if you already havent or try deleting and reinstalling UL
    Pulled battery for a couple of minutes, uninstalled UL, pulled battery again, reinstalled UL, pulled battery again, set up permissions, pulled battery again and still not able to see BerryWeather options.
    03-15-10 12:13 AM
    I really love this lock app, especially since I HATE the new locking situation with 0S 5...519 on my Tour, but it seems to be messing with my music player. Anyone else have this issue?

At first I thought it was the new OS, but when I tried uninstalling UL, the music worked again. As far as I can tell, if I have UL set to play the unlock sound (which I adore--great sound!), my music player gives me the "device media processor is busy" error message.

If I reset UL to have no sound, I then have to reset my BB to get the music player working again. I really love that unlock sound... any way to make it play nice with the music player? Or am I wrong in thinking that's the issue?

I'll post more as I discover more about the problem.
    04-01-10 03:11 PM
    I purchased this app & used it for a couple days and had to delete it. The big issue was the boot time! I don't have a need to do a lot of battery pulls, the apps I use frequently play well together and with my Berry, and I have several. Not only did I have a 8 min (or longer) boot time, but I also noticed a lag on opening apps and the transitions were a little choppy. I had to do several pulls to get things going and it was so frustrating and scary wondering what the heck was going on for it to take so long That can't be right...or good! Another thing is it would never properly display my message count on the lock screen and I noticed a memory leak! I love the idea of the app, but need my Berry to run fast and smooth so once some of the bugs get worked out and give it another try. Till then, back to the boring lock screen for me!

04-04-10 05:29 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD