The easier calorie tracker for the slimmer new you. Keep your New Year's resolution to lose weight moving forward with TrackNSlim.

Ready to slim down and drop the pounds? TrackNSlim helps you live a healthier lifestyle and reach your target weight by instantly charting your nutritional information�on the go!

You�ll quickly see a progress bar showing how you�re doing today, whether you�re counting calories, carbs, protein, fat, or those nagging numbers like cholesterol and sodium.

Entering food items is easy, convenient, and fast. Most foods can be entered with just two clicks!

Unlike some apps that drag you through a tiring process of typing, searching, and entering foods, TrackNSlim�s user-friendly interface offers ease and simplicity so you�ll stick with it.

Track it easy, slim it fast, with TrackNSlim�s robust features:

Enter your weight; chart your progress vs. goals. Track�then slim!
    Displays complete nutritional information: calories, carbs, fats, proteins, and more.
    At-a-glance progress bars: green means go; red means you�ve passed your target.
    Need more protein? Pie charts display diet breakdown by food category percentages.
    Displays today�s foods and nutritional info, plus stores history to track past progress.
    Thousands of foods in the database, including fast-food restaurant menus.
    Add custom foods; mark favorite foods for even easier access.
    Share the TrackNSlim love�this app tracks more than one user.

For more detail and screenshots visit our website at TrackNSlim or visit us on AppWorld.

Email me at: [email protected] with questions or feedback. Thanks.
    Last edited by Slamdunk61; 01-13-12 at 03:38 PM.
    01-13-12 01:26 PM
    Considering that my app TrackNSlim has just been released, I am looking for some good feedback and reviews.

Therefore, I would like to offer the first 10 people who purchase TrackNSlim a free copy by re-imbursing you the $2.99 purchase price. Purchase my app at App World and then send an email to me at: support@ tracknslim . com In the email, please tell me what the first line says on the Information page of the app and I will send you a re-imbursement! The first 10 people get TrackNSlim for free!

I would appreciate your comments and feedback on my app on how I can make it better.

Best regards in your diet and nutrition goals.
    01-14-12 11:15 AM
    Looks good, I'm installing now.
    01-14-12 11:25 AM
    Is it possible to have it do a global search for a food when you type in the search bar, instead of the selected category?
    01-14-12 11:33 AM
    That is one of my first updates that I am working on. It will be coming with the next release. That is a very good suggestion. Thanks. I will be putting a list of the next release features on my website at www . tracknslim . com

Thanks.
    01-14-12 11:37 AM
    Project_X:
    I've added the Global Search functionality to TrackNSlim along with some other updates. I'll have my testing done and a new update ready and available in about 2 weeks! Stay tuned. Other updates include more food items added to the database, and allowing the user to specify the "meal" of the food eaten so it can display the list of food items eaten by Meal. Just a little nicer way to organize the list and display it.
    Update 1.0.1 will be out soon!
    02-04-12 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD