Hi Guys,

We recently released a new application, TalkLater.

TalkLater is a tool that allows you to set callback reminders for anyone within your address book or call log on your phone. TalkLater will remind you who to call at the specific time you set. With TalkLater you are alerted with a pop-up, phone vibration, and any ringtone (DRM-Free) that you select. TalkLater can remind you to make a call in as little as a minute later or three years from now.

TalkLater can help you remember to make important phone calls (birthday calls, calls to clients, and callbacks to friends).

You can see more about TalkLater here

Here are the download links to the free trial

Download over-the-air(OTA)

or

Download to Desktop

We have plans for a lot more features. In the meantime, tell us what you think.

Thanks!
    Last edited by nyte3k; 01-19-09 at 09:59 AM. Reason: linked image
    01-19-09 09:44 AM
    forgot to mention...

the trial is a fully functional version. (limited to 5 alerts to get your feet wet )
    01-20-09 08:15 AM
    Just wanted to make clear for Storm users:

Note: BlackBerry Storm OS version 4.7.0.75 contains a bug that prevents many third party applications from playing audio including TalkLater's alert tone. The bug has be acknowledged and should be resolved in the upcoming OS release(s).
    01-21-09 11:32 AM
    I love this app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 01:28 PM
    I love this app.

Glad you like it! If you have any suggestions, please let us know.

Also, a small update is going to be released the end of this week. A TalkLater user suggested a feature and will be added soon.
    01-23-09 03:54 PM
    I love this app! I always forget to call my Grandma so I just set a reminder and I'll never forget again. I am now the perfect Grandson! Thank you
    01-23-09 06:29 PM
    I love this app! I always forget to call my Grandma so I just set a reminder and I'll never forget again. I am now the perfect Grandson! Thank you
    LOL! How perfect, we are so glad you (and your grandmother) like it! How did you hear about TalkLater?
    01-26-09 10:06 AM
    Just an FYI...There have been updates released for TalkLater, please open your TalkLater application and from the menu, select "Check for Updates".

Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions for TalkLater.
    02-09-09 05:45 PM
    What about email later...I forget replying also
    02-09-09 09:11 PM
    Good one, thanks a lot pal.
    03-14-09 03:56 AM
    What about email later...I forget replying also
    Are you saying you want one that reminds you to email as well?
    04-03-09 09:11 AM
    Email later would be a great addition

05-14-09 12:18 PM
    Forgot to ask if there. Is a plan to give. An option on how many minutes for the snooze. That is the one feature needed before I buy

05-14-09 12:20 PM
    Yes, email someone later
    05-14-09 08:35 PM
    I bought this app a long time ago and have not seen any updates since.

It is a good concept but severely lacking in one area especially. It is not integrated with the calendar or profiles!

Not integrated with calendar - I can't bother to open talklater app and calendar. I need to see all the calls I need to make in one place.

Not integrated with profiles - even on silent, the talklater app will still sound! This is not good if u r in a meeting. Again I can't go manually turn the sound off in the talklater app everytime I am in a meeting.

So I don't even use this app anymore. Very dissapointed that no updates since.

05-14-09 08:45 PM
    I also have issues with this app...when you set an alert for say,1PM,it goes off at 1AM or not at all...
    05-14-09 08:56 PM
    How do you cancel a reminder? Let's say I set up a "talk later" alert, and I change my mind? I can't find the alert after it's saved, for one, nor a way to cancel/edit it.

Am I missing something?
    05-14-09 09:45 PM
    well some of these recent posts have moved me off the fence on this app...I won't be buying it until it gets some of these issues / features resolved/updated
    05-15-09 02:19 PM
    Uhhh wouldn't the calendar and/or tasks app that comes pre-installed on your BB work just as well?
    05-15-09 09:07 PM
    I bought this app a long time ago and have not seen any updates since.

It is a good concept but severely lacking in one area especially. It is not integrated with the calendar or profiles!

Not integrated with calendar - I can't bother to open talklater app and calendar. I need to see all the calls I need to make in one place.

Not integrated with profiles - even on silent, the talklater app will still sound! This is not good if u r in a meeting. Again I can't go manually turn the sound off in the talklater app everytime I am in a meeting.

So I don't even use this app anymore. Very dissapointed that no updates since.

Please go into settings from the BlackBerry menu and uncheck "Play alert tone on alert" as this is what is keeping your alert tone on.

As for updates, as with alot of other software companies, updates are not provided on a weekly basis, but we have updated twice since your post.

Make sure you visit the blog or the forum and get update news there.
    Last edited by innocent114; 05-20-09 at 05:06 AM.
    05-20-09 04:57 AM
    I also have issues with this app...when you set an alert for say,1PM,it goes off at 1AM or not at all...
    Are you making sure that on the alert set time that you are selecting on the "AM/PM" part and dragging it down to say PM.

Let me know so we can resolve this issue quickly, as I have tried to duplicate the problem on our devices and it works ok (that means nothing though).
    05-20-09 04:59 AM
    How do you cancel a reminder? Let's say I set up a "talk later" alert, and I change my mind? I can't find the alert after it's saved, for one, nor a way to cancel/edit it.

Am I missing something?
    This is very simple, simply:

1. Open TalkLater.
    2. Hover over the alert you want to delete
    3. From the BlackBerry menu select "Delete Alert"
    4. Press "Yes" to confirm deletion.

Also, I am glad I found your post I almost didn't. If you have ANY questions please shoot them our way on our website. You will get a much faster and complete response.

Also, we have a complete TalkLater F.A.Q. on the website.

Let me know if this helps!
    05-20-09 05:04 AM
    Please go into settings from the BlackBerry menu and uncheck "Play alert tone on alert" as this is what is keeping your alert tone on.

As for updates, as with alot of other software companies, updates are not provided on a weekly basis, but we have updated twice since your post.

Make sure you visit the blog or the forum and get update news there.
    I appreciate your reply but unchecking "play alert tone on alert" will not help me remember to make a call if I miss the vibrate alert and at the same time is annoying in a meeting. This is why I stopped using it and put my calls in my calendar which is controlled by "q" to put it in vibrate. Having to remember to silence talklater every time is annoying.

Also how can there have been 2 updates? I have 1.1 and bought it at 1.0 and there are no more updates when checking through the app?

05-26-09 08:13 PM
    Sweet I will have to download and test it out
    05-26-09 09:48 PM
    Are you making sure that on the alert set time that you are selecting on the "AM/PM" part and dragging it down to say PM.

Let me know so we can resolve this issue quickly, as I have tried to duplicate the problem on our devices and it works ok (that means nothing though).
    Yes,I've tried that but it's sometimes touch and go...
    05-26-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD