I really want this app on my storm, but the thing is tht I dont have data access on my storm, and so cant do the OTA download....is their a zip file available somewhere that I can use to install the app using the desktop manager? Please help....I really need this!
    Here you go.

StormSketch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 04:09 PM
    This app brings me back some memories when I was little playing with the sketch.

08-23-09 10:37 PM
    this app brings me back to when i first got my storm. it seems like i was so long ago.
    08-23-09 10:45 PM
    This app brings me back some memories when I was little playing with the sketch.

For me it was only a couple hours ago when I uploaded the app loader files.

08-23-09 10:45 PM
    this app brings me back to when i first got my storm. it seems like i was so long ago.
    It's almost a year ago for me. I remember standing it that line with everyone else while reading the User Guide.

08-23-09 10:48 PM
    It's almost a year ago for me. I remember standing it that line with everyone else while reading the User Guide.

yep i remember calling every best buy in the state looking for it then leaving work early and canceling my old contract with VZW so i could get this phone. oh and sitting in the parking lot for 3 hours playing with it.
    08-23-09 10:51 PM
    yep i remember calling every best buy in the state looking for it then leaving work early and canceling my old contract with VZW so i could get this phone. oh and sitting in the parking lot for 3 hours playing with it.
    I was in my first year of my new contract when it was released so I had to pay full price. I'm currently in the second year right now but my early upgrade date is in March. So I'm going to pay full price again.

08-23-09 10:56 PM
    I was in my first year of my new contract when it was released so I had to pay full price. I'm currently in the second year right now but my early upgrade date is in March. So I'm going to pay full price again.

ya i was three months away for my upgrade but i couldnt wait and i wasnt going to pay full price so i canceled my old contract and got a new one and a new number in the same day. verizon only made me pay a $90 cancelation fee
    08-23-09 11:00 PM
    Here you go.

StormSketch

Dear Armak....thank you so so much for this wonderful gift. I really am grateful. Are their any more free apps that I can put on my storm....if yes, please share....of course, only the zip files an be useful to me. Thanks Again, Gagan
    Last edited by gdswalia; 08-24-09 at 09:36 AM. Reason: *
    08-24-09 09:35 AM
    My niece will love to play this on my storm.

08-25-09 12:54 PM
    Hey,I have try this 4 times and still can,t download!
    Something to do with error 907 cod? what does this mean?
    This is for my wife,who have a storm
    02-07-10 11:57 AM
    nice app thanks..
    02-07-10 02:51 PM
    @ArmaK

Since I dont have a data plan on my Blackberry Storm, but I want this app eagerly, can you please please post the StormSketch app on the net again?? Hearty thanks for it in advance....
    Last edited by abalsy; 02-19-10 at 02:43 PM. Reason: adding detail
    02-19-10 02:38 PM
213 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD