30 Free Copies
    Well what's better then a free game? Maybe the fact that it's a free game on Saturday? I dunno, but here is the coupon to use to get a free copy of StormBingo:

freebingo

Well this is my latest creation for the Storm.

What is it?
    StormBingo is exactly what the title says a bingo game. It offers two modes Timed and Arcade.

Timed Mode - Timed mode is played like typical bingo, a ball is pulled and you try to locate it on your card. There is a twist though, the more balls that get pulled the faster the game will speed up.

Arcade Mode - This is bingo with a twist. Not only do you have to locate the numbers are your card, you also have to guide your bingo ball to the square. This uses the accelerometer feature to move the ball up / down / left / right.

Where can I get it?
    StormBingo & StormYahtzee Bundle StromBingo - Games Blackberry Software
    Just Storm Bingo StromBingo - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 04-11-09 at 01:41 PM.
    04-11-09 01:24 PM
    nice work like always DMG!
    04-11-09 01:25 PM
    nice work like always DMG!
    thank you thank you
    04-11-09 01:29 PM
    dude where do you find the time? you have singlehandedly made the storm cool
    04-11-09 01:31 PM
    Look at how many people have StormSlots, Yahtzee and Space Travel....all of those are 3 dollar apps. DMG may not be making bank with apps, but he's definitely not hurtin (no idea if this is true, just seems logical)

This is another app that I'll be keeping my eye on for give away (sorry, I'm cheap, DMG should know this by now LOL).
    04-11-09 01:33 PM
    Pfft I have nothing but time I'm trying to do as much as I can to help out the blackberry community. I started with wallpapers and ringtones and have branched out into games, apps, themes and more.
    04-11-09 01:35 PM
    Pfft I have nothing but time I'm trying to do as much as I can to help out the blackberry community. I started with wallpapers and ringtones and have branched out into games, apps, themes and more.
    You are THE most consistent contributor to the wealth of Storm applications to date in my mind; bravo
    04-11-09 01:43 PM
    Look at how many people have StormSlots, Yahtzee and Space Travel....all of those are 3 dollar apps. DMG may not be making bank with apps, but he's definitely not hurtin (no idea if this is true, just seems logical)

This is another app that I'll be keeping my eye on for give away (sorry, I'm cheap, DMG should know this by now LOL).
    Yeah I'm doing okay, it's nothing to write home about but it is paying the bills. If I ever make enough money I will just release all of my apps free of charge, but until then I have to charge because this is my job now lol.

By the way I'm offering 30 free copies. I forgot to add that to the thread when I first made it.
    04-11-09 01:43 PM
    Yeah I'm doing okay, it's nothing to write home about but it is paying the bills. If I ever make enough money I will just release all of my apps free of charge, but until then I have to charge because this is my job now lol.

By the way I'm offering 30 free copies. I forgot to add that to the thread when I first made it.
    I swear the app store on CB is the hardest place to find a coupon entry spot....i don't see anything.
    04-11-09 01:52 PM
    I went to get my free copy of this and it's not giving me anywhere to enter a coupon code.

Also, there's a typo...
    "StromBingo"
    Who doesn't love bingo? Now you can take it along with you wherever you go!
    04-11-09 01:53 PM
    You da man dmg!
    04-11-09 01:59 PM
    I swear the app store on CB is the hardest place to find a coupon entry spot....i don't see anything.
    You have to go to mobihand to enter the code for some reason. Just click on the bundle link in the first post and it will take you to the mobihand site. You can't enter a coupon a crackberrry for some reason =/

I went to get my free copy of this and it's not giving me anywhere to enter a coupon code.

Also, there's a typo...
    "StromBingo"
    Who doesn't love bingo? Now you can take it along with you wherever you go!
    You have to do it on mobihand. Thanks for the typo too it's been fixed
    04-11-09 01:59 PM
    did 30 copies go already? cause it says code expired unless im entering wrong code?
    04-11-09 02:07 PM
    did 30 copies go already? cause it says code expired unless im entering wrong code?
    Shouldn't be. Just got it myself.
    04-11-09 02:13 PM
    I would like to see a Gin Rummy game for the Storm.
    04-11-09 02:17 PM
    Firstly; THANKS for the Free Copy!!!

Feedback: On the "Timed" game, when it gets kinda quick towards the end, I'm frantically clicking around to cover my squares and I don't know if a message pops up to say the game ended but if so, I'm clicking through it in the frenzy and not reading what is displayed. If an end-game-type message is displayed, is there a way to invalidate screen clicks for 3 seconds to allow time for us to react to a message being displayed? Usually when I think I have a BINGO, I find myself back at the main menu, wondering what's up

This game is a BLAST though!! gets me antsy cause I can't click fast enough ahaha.

EDIT: What's the latest update on your Texas Hold'Em Project? Both Sharon and I are interested in seeing that
    04-11-09 02:17 PM
    DMG, in case you weren't aware...you da man
    04-11-09 02:18 PM
    no? cuz i JUST got it =D
    04-11-09 02:20 PM
    yay! this is the first freebie ive caught in time before it ran out. thanks! im excited to try this out.
    04-11-09 02:20 PM
    hey thanx for the free app
    04-11-09 02:21 PM
    I would like to see a Gin Rummy game for the Storm.
    Well then you're in the wrong thread because this is bingo
    04-11-09 02:23 PM
    Whoever got the free copies can you provide some feedback possibly? I'm worndering how I can improve the game or what you like / don't like
    04-11-09 02:25 PM
    dmg you are the man!
    04-11-09 02:25 PM
    Whoever got the free copies can you provide some feedback possibly? I'm worndering how I can improve the game or what you like / don't like
    I didnt see an option for the activation code btw
    04-11-09 02:26 PM
    Thanks, D. Great game.
    04-11-09 02:29 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD