Tired of finding and starting the same apps every time you reboot your phone? StartBUp makes it in a click!

Key features:
    • Run third-party apps on phone start-up (after phone reboot)
    • Run core phone apps on phone start-up (after phone reboot)
    • Easy to use

Get it now for just 1.99$

StartBUp
    03-26-10 02:54 PM
    Seems nice. Not to slight you in any way, but I can get this done for free...

ShaoSoft - Blackberry Software - Products

StartMeUp works great for all of my devices-on all OS's.
    03-26-10 03:02 PM
    Seems like a cool idea. Wish the ones I usually open would save my info so they didn't have to be reconfigures everytime

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 03:04 PM
    I want the opposite - I want to STOP some programs from loading at startup.
    03-26-10 03:32 PM
    I want the opposite - I want to STOP some programs from loading at startup.
    This was exactly my thought when I saw the announcement of this new app. I wonder if it's even possible. Shao128? ShimmyShine? LSphone? Comments from any of you guys about this one?
    03-26-10 04:13 PM
    Seems nice. Not to slight you in any way, but I can get this done for free...

ShaoSoft - Blackberry Software - Products

StartMeUp works great for all of my devices-on all OS's.
    Love this one too, tiny memory footprint, and does the work so stealthily
    03-26-10 09:51 PM
    This was exactly my thought when I saw the announcement of this new app. I wonder if it's even possible. Shao128? ShimmyShine? LSphone? Comments from any of you guys about this one?
    Don't think so. Asked about this once in the dev forum. There's an autostart flag in code modules that can be read but not changed. If an app read, hacked, and rewrote the code module to clear that flag, it probably wouldn't work because its signature from RIM wouldn't be good for the modified version. As far as I know, all that can be done is to uninstall the module and move it over to the media card, or back again, and both would require restarts since it's an autostart module. I wish there were something like in Windows where you can uncheck autostarting items without having to uninstall them. Would help with identifying which app is causing a problem, or just cutting down on how much stuff is in memory when you don't need it right now. If they DID add a feature like that, you could just enable a lot of stuff on the fly when you need it, many app's autostarters could load on manual activation just like when they're installed. It would be like in Windows where services can be set to Auto, Manual, or Disabled; the manual ones can be activated when needed, but remain off by default. This would be a nice memory-saving feature... RIM, listening for 6.0? Especially now that "Super-Apps" are supposed to be "Sticky", meaning always at least partially loaded.
    04-02-10 02:51 AM
    Yup, MSDict (not microsoft) loads on startup. I am not going to Europe for a while but it insists on loading at startup. And since it is a pain to reinstall and download its dictionaries, I just live with it.
    04-02-10 12:22 PM
    hhhmmm don't really know if this looks worth it to be honest.
    04-02-10 12:26 PM
    Yup, MSDict (not microsoft) loads on startup. I am not going to Europe for a while but it insists on loading at startup. And since it is a pain to reinstall and download its dictionaries, I just live with it.
    I don't know if Aerize can do this, but since apps are divided into modules of about 50k, you could try moving just the 1st module out of the app's module group to the media card. If it works, that would prevent auto-starting while leaving the bulk of the app installed. Then you could move that module back in to use the app. It might not require a reset to re-activate, would certainly require a reset to de-activate, and would take some time either way for deletion/recreation of the module.
    04-02-10 01:42 PM
    Latest update includes few new options:

- Define start up delay (in seconds)
    - Back up settings to the Media Card

04-09-10 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD