03-30-10 05:19 PM
30 12
tools
    Going to menu->get images in every html email has been bugging me for a while! Thank you for this great app, keep up the good work!
    03-30-10 11:53 AM
    Just purchased! Quick question...Do you have to open the email for it to download the images automatically or does this app download the images in the background then by the time you open the email, the images have already been downloaded??? Right now im experiencing the 1st example...
    03-30-10 02:41 PM
    Just purchased! Quick question...Do you have to open the email for it to download the images automatically or does this app download the images in the background then by the time you open the email, the images have already been downloaded??? Right now im experiencing the 1st example...
    For now, it is the former. I'm working on the latter and hopefully I'll have an update for it with this included soon.

Don't forget to rate in the store if you like it. Thanks.
    Last edited by jcqns; 03-30-10 at 02:50 PM.
    03-30-10 02:47 PM
    For now, it is the former. I'm working on the latter and hopefully I'll have an update for it with this included soon.

Don't forget to rate in the store if you like it. Thanks.
    Good to know that feature is in the works to be added. Any ETA on the update???

Just rated it in the CB store.
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 03-30-10 at 03:30 PM.
    03-30-10 03:27 PM
    Good to know that feature is in the works to be added. Any ETA on the update???

Just rated it in the CB store.
    No ETA as I'm working on getting out a few more features in addition to that one.
    03-30-10 05:19 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD