I'm reluctant to buy this because it's not through the App World, and I've already had two other applications get ******up because the registration was based off of my pin and I had my phone replaced recently.

Is this really worth 4 dollars? Are the dice animated or is it just a random image of the dice?
    I just bought it 2 days ago. I had the same problem as you, I was reluctant to use a credit card. But instead, I'm guessing you have paypal since you want to use app world, you can just send money to mike and he'll send you the game.

4 dollars is not that much, it's pretty cheap. If you're going to use this game it's definitely worth the money. And the cool thing about it is NOBODY else will have this game on their phones.

p.s. can somebody PLEASE answer my question about the different possibilities on the dice lol...it keeps landing on three things.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 05-23-09 at 07:47 PM. Reason: language in quote
    05-21-09 10:33 AM
    Bold version? When and where?...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 10:59 AM
    I just bought it 2 days ago. I had the same problem as you, I was reluctant to use a credit card. But instead, I'm guessing you have paypal since you want to use app world, you can just send money to mike and he'll send you the game.

4 dollars is not that much, it's pretty cheap. If you're going to use this game it's definitely worth the money. And the cool thing about it is NOBODY else will have this game on their phones.

p.s. can somebody PLEASE answer my question about the different possibilities on the dice lol...it keeps landing on three things.
    The PG Dice or the R dice?
    05-21-09 12:20 PM
    Bold version? When and where?...lol

QFT!!! Mike come on... Those of us none Storm users need this! Puhleaze!!!!
    05-21-09 01:20 PM
    alboboy10 check your pm
    05-21-09 01:52 PM
    romantic weekend with the girlfriend to newhampshire this weekend.....time to test out this App!!!!
    05-21-09 02:14 PM
    i can assure you i help all my customers get new keys when they need them, some people here should be able to attest to tthat. but it is pending approval for the app world, so if you must wait, it should be there in a week or two, assming its not too risque for rim
    Last edited by chrisy520; 05-23-09 at 07:38 PM. Reason: edit quote for language
    05-21-09 02:18 PM
    i can say mike does what he says....i purchased the app yesterday and mike got it working for me...it is well worth the money!!
    05-21-09 02:28 PM
    i can assure you i help all my customers get new keys when they need them, some people here should be able to attest to tthat. but it is pending approval for the app world, so if you must wait, it should be there in a week or two, assming its not too risque for rim
    I will vouch for you mike, your customer service is awesome! I had to get my registration key 2x. First time I f'd up when I bought it and didn't put in the pin right lol and then I just lost my e-mail that mike had sent me after I had updated my OS, I e-mailed him and promptly received my key. Thanks again mike, can't wait to see the new update!
    05-21-09 05:07 PM
    This app is so cool. I cant wait for the extra dice sets to come out. Awsome job Mike!!!
    05-21-09 07:18 PM
    What's going on with the dice Mike??? I need them...Tomorrow starts the weekend.
    05-21-09 08:09 PM
    As long as they are out by Saturday night I'll be happy. I will get good use from them because it is the wife's and my anniversary.

05-21-09 09:40 PM
    You could make a die for birth control:
    Condom
    Morning After Pill
    Pull Out and Pray
    Bare Back (No pull out)
    Just Oral
    #2 (****)
    It would be like a Russian Roulette game.

LOL!!! That is hilarious!

05-22-09 12:56 AM
    Hey guys the new dice set is here! Sexy Dice v1.0.12 has been released and uploaded to mobihand!

Since I havent hit 1000 sold yet, everyone gets the new dice set!
    And, since I like this dice set so much and think it should be part of the app, all new customers will get this dice set too! The first 1000 will be getting something else for free I have in the pipe, its an off shoot of this set but with something else instead of locations for the 2nd die.

If you already have the app you can try updating through the app. Select "Check For Updates" and it should tell you there is a new version 1.0.12 available and then select yes to update. then install over the old version just like any other OTA install. This should work for "most" carriers, if not you can always download the update from mobihand/crackberry app store account by logging in.

If anyone has any questions or anything just let me know.

In addition to the new dice set there are some improvements to the app behind the scenes with some optimized code that should improve memory usage and load times.
    05-22-09 04:14 AM
    Ok done with other set, now time to work on bold version...lol

05-22-09 05:58 AM
    Great App mike, i just bought it and i am going to try it out this weekend. LOL :-)
    05-22-09 06:37 AM
    nice app, works perfectly give you an A+
    05-22-09 06:53 AM
    Love the Dice it hype and i get the buns from the wifey in a new way, just a lil drank + dice = I win all the time. Thanks Mike can't wait until the stick figures come out.
    05-22-09 07:00 AM
    Ok done with other set, now time to work on bold version...lol

YES!! YES!! YES!!! PLEASE!!!
    05-22-09 07:26 AM
    Dude the new position/location dice are awesome! Good work!
    05-22-09 12:39 PM
    Dude the new position/location dice are awesome! Good work!
    I second that. It will make for a great anniversary weekend.

05-22-09 01:37 PM
    I second that. It will make for a great anniversary weekend.

They are great, it even gave me a good laugh looking at the stick figures, I did notice sometimes when i would do click click the dice would just stop in their current position instead of them popping up on the screen and showing what they were, this happened to me 2 times.
    05-22-09 01:41 PM
    thanks! is the "Check for Updates" feature working for everyone?

thanks to fastberry for the stick figures too!
    05-22-09 01:57 PM
    Love the Dice it hype and i get the buns from the wifey in a new way, just a lil drank + dice = I win all the time. Thanks Mike can't wait until the stick figures come out.
    LOLOLOL at this. ^^^^^^^^^^
    05-22-09 02:00 PM
    Update worked perfectly Mike.

05-22-09 02:06 PM
309 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD