Hey everyone, as some of you may know, Sexy Dice is out! I posted it in the original sexy dice thread yesterday but people were asking for me to create a new thread for the app, so people know its actually done and released. Its been a work in progress for a long time, but its finally done and many people are saying it was well worth the wait. Its been all positive feedback!

If you want to read some of the positive reviews you can view everything that came after my original release post yesterday here on page 31:

Original Post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ap...ml#post2517786

From my post:

Get App: Sexy Dice - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

and as promised, you deidcated followers are getting $1 off coupon to get it for $2.99 and the first 1000 people will get the first add on set for free. all program updates (bug fixes, new features, etc, except dice sets) are free for life. the coupon code is "crackberry1off" without the quotes.

For now the app is Storm only! It uses the click scren and more importantly the accelerometer. If the demand is there, I will be making a non-storm version for the curve/bold, etc, it will take a descent amount of re-doing the interface since it relies so heavily on the accelerometer.

i really hope you all enjoy this, i spent alot of time rendering these 3d dice sets and a huge amount of time coding everything to be just right. there were many obstacles but you all have been mega patient and i hope you all feel it paid off. thanks and enjoy!

For now there is no free trial. Adding the free trial system will take more time and more testing and I didnt want to delay the app another week when you all have waited so long already. For those who are unsure, read the feedback, and I will try to get a video up on youtube later today or tomorrow.

Special thanks to AirborneBerry for the idea and for testing. Thanks to yeberry and cablelayer for testing and ideas! Ok i have been up all night getting this release done, i need some sleep! if you have questions my beta testers can answer many of them till i am back later today! any issues just send me an email.

Disclaimer: The makers of Sexy Dice are not responsible for pregnancies due to use of this product. Sexy Dice is known to cause getting laid on the first date, "going all the way", and non-stop next day phone calls.

--- end orginal post

Thanks guys! Enjoy!
    05-12-09 05:11 AM
    Great app Mike! Woke up the girlfriend and it worked like a charm! Well worth the price!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 05:22 AM
    A few testimonials from the original thread:

awesome app. worth the wait
    yes! finally, thanks mike, been checkign in on this one a few times a day, appreciate it! you definately do some amazing work
    awesome. Works perfectly. Thanks for putting so much effort into making these for us. You obviously spent allot of time on these and it shows. Great Job Mike and all who participated in testing and building these.
    This is awesome, great job Mike! Well worth the price!
    just bought it, its great thanks Mike,

cant wait for next weekend...
    Bought w/ paypal.. Girlfriend + I love the app.

Will the updates in the future be free? How will we be updated when new dice sets are available to dl?
    Mike great app!!!

The woman loved it!!!!!!!!
    this is my first app i have ever purchased for a BB. i have been using BB's for years, but never needed anything - till this. excellent work
    Got it!!! Works as advertised I got laid within seconds of the release. I now have a stalker and I am pretty sure I am pregnant even though I am a dude! Great job Mike and all others that made this happen!!!

I have a request for the first add on set:
    One die could be locations (Bed Room, Kitchen, Tub / Shower, Living Room, Outside, Car)
    The other die could be positions (The stick man figure kind)

Let me know if you would be interested. I could generate the figures in Photoshop.
    this stick figure idea will most likely be the next rated-r dice set, the one that the first 1000 customers will get for free. also anyone who buys it in the first week (until next monday) gets the free dice add-on no matter if they are over 1000 or not, so you dont have to worry your over 1000.
    05-12-09 05:23 AM
    i finally got a round to buying it, and holy crap well worth the wait! great job mike, my girlfriend and i love it! and we showed it to her friends and they were sooooooooooo mad their dare couldn't get it!
    05-12-09 05:38 AM
    i finally got a round to buying it, and holy crap well worth the wait! great job mike, my girlfriend and i love it! and we showed it to her friends and they were sooooooooooo mad their dare couldn't get it!
    awesome! i am glad you two enjoyed it
    05-12-09 06:33 AM
    i bought it yesterday without using the coupon oh well its worth 3.99 anyways had alot of fun using it now if rim could jus make a os where i can switch between this and the video recorder faster id be happy lol
    05-12-09 07:44 AM
    this stick figure idea will most likely be the next rated-r dice set, the one that the first 1000 customers will get for free. also anyone who buys it in the first week (until next monday) gets the free dice add-on no matter if they are over 1000 or not, so you dont have to worry your over 1000.
    Very Nice!!!!
    05-12-09 09:27 AM
    Looks like a nice app. I noticed you provided a link to just the Sexy Dice app great,

but what about the link to the Sexy Dice with partner included package...
    05-12-09 09:50 AM
    Nice work..I'm impressed how smooth the accelometer works with the apps..Ever think of making an air hockey game?
    05-12-09 10:53 AM
    coupon code error!
    Array ( [0] => Invalid coupon code! )

All used up?

--> EDIT
    Screw it, ordered it anyway, just a buck.
    Last edited by Cxan; 05-12-09 at 12:18 PM. Reason: ...screw it...
    05-12-09 12:09 PM
    Great app! Nice work. Too bad Im stuck at work right now..
    05-12-09 12:41 PM
    Just downloaded the app should be fun!
    05-12-09 02:32 PM
    Here is how we turn these into a drinking game and get the dates warmed up for the sexy dice.
    First Die:

Skip You
    Double Drinks
    Delegate Drinks
    Receive a Hicky
    Remove Article of Clothing or
    Make Out w/ Someone or

Second Die:

Free (No Drinks)
    1 Shot
    1 Drinks
    2 Drinks
    3 Drinks
    4 Drinks

Here is another version for people you might not want to make out with, get a hicky from, or see strip.

First Die:

Skip You
    Double Drinks
    Delegate Drinks
    Roll Again
    Everyone Drinks
    Drink and Roll Again

Second Die:

Free (No Drinks)
    1 Shot
    1 Drinks
    2 Drinks
    3 Drinks
    4 Drinks

This is going to be the most used app on the planet!!!!!!
    05-12-09 02:48 PM
    coupon code error!
    Array ( [0] => Invalid coupon code! )

All used up?

--> EDIT
    Screw it, ordered it anyway, just a buck.
    yea, coupon code doesn't work apparently...oh well
    05-12-09 03:19 PM
    mike i can't find my product registration code? i'm still looking, but i don't know what i messed up.

05-12-09 03:23 PM
    never mind im blind and dumb.

great app!

05-12-09 03:24 PM
    the coupon code should be working, its unlimited and lasts till next monday... its probably mobihand, i will check it out.
    05-12-09 03:49 PM
    the coupon code should be working, its unlimited and lasts till next monday... its probably mobihand, i will check it out.
    So do I get a $1.00 refund? Code didn't work for me but bought it anyway thinking it had expired.
    05-12-09 04:21 PM
    So do I get a $1.00 refund? Code didn't work for me but bought it anyway thinking it had expired.
    I so hope you are kidding about wanting a $1 refund. Are people seriously that cheap to gripe over a dollar? I hate people that are always looking for a hand out and have a fit when they don't get it.
    05-12-09 05:00 PM
    I so hope you are kidding about wanting a $1 refund. Are people seriously that cheap to gripe over a dollar? I hate people that are always looking for a hand out and have a fit when they don't get it.
    i agree lol i didnt use the coupon either didt read far enuff in the post to see it haha i dont want the dollar mike i just want the x rated update
    05-12-09 05:31 PM
    Mike,

I bought the app. but I have not received the code.
    05-12-09 05:42 PM
    the coupon doesnt work on crackberry, but it does on the other site mobihand or whatever it is.
    05-12-09 06:23 PM
    Activation code is not working. Dropped you an email.

05-12-09 06:42 PM
    My girlfriend loved it and I did too. Great work bro.

05-12-09 07:13 PM
    to the couple of people who said they are waiting on codes, i will check it out, make sure you send me an email if you didnt get a code or if mobihand didnt send you a code.

as far as the coupon if you have trouble using it in the crackberry app store, you can try it on mobihands site instead. i dont know why its giving trouble on crackberry. although i think you might have to go to the on device mobile app store to use a coupon in the crackberry app store but i am not sure.
    05-13-09 01:54 AM
309 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD