Any idea when positions dice will be availaible to the first 1000??
    05-18-09 02:26 PM
    Any idea when positions dice will be availaible to the first 1000??

Tonight when i get home from work!

Also I have decided to extend the crackberry coupon, i figure people might be waiting for that set, and this will give them the chance to buy it at the discounted price. i just submitted the app to the app world too.

i am also thinking of giving the position dice set to everyone, making it part of the app, and then giving the first 1000 something else (the next set, maybe the 2nd position set or something) !!!!
    05-18-09 03:03 PM
    Tonight when i get home from work!

Also I have decided to extend the crackberry coupon, i figure people might be waiting for that set, and this will give them the chance to buy it at the discounted price. i just submitted the app to the app world too.

i am also thinking of giving the position dice set to everyone, making it part of the app, and then giving the first 1000 something else (the next set, maybe the 2nd position set or something) !!!!
    Mike that sounds like a good idea.

Most people have been paitently waiting on the "positions" dice
    05-18-09 03:07 PM
    Hey Mike, How many sets do you think you will make?
    05-18-09 03:51 PM
    Hey Mike, you may also want to make a single die with just the positions....

You know, for those of us that have kids who may not be able to roam all over the house all the time.
    05-18-09 06:41 PM
    mike skip the coupons i paid the 399 lol skip worrying bout us in the first 1000 and get me the position die...my future 2nd xwife is waiting to try it out....heres an idea in the third set could you make it after you spin the position die the camcorder opens automatically so i can start filming right away
    05-18-09 07:22 PM
    mike skip the coupons i paid the 399 lol skip worrying bout us in the first 1000 and get me the position die...my future 2nd xwife is waiting to try it out....heres an idea in the third set could you make it after you spin the position die the camcorder opens automatically so i can start filming right away
    That's what I call productivity.
    05-18-09 07:55 PM
    Hey Mike, you may also want to make a single die with just the positions....

You know, for those of us that have kids who may not be able to roam all over the house all the time.
    Or for those of us college students have nosey parents!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 08:54 PM
    yeah thats why i wanted to come up with a 2nd dice set using positions die + some other die. that way there would be Positions + Location as planned, but also be a way people to use positions die without doing the locations too, for those who cant do multiple locations. i would prefer to do an additional die to go with the positions die, rather than doing the positions die by itself. i am still looking for ideas on that 2nd die.
    05-18-09 09:25 PM
    You could make a die for birth control:
    Condom
    Morning After Pill
    Pull Out and Pray
    Bare Back (No pull out)
    Just Oral
    #2 (****)
    It would be like a Russian Roulette game.

05-18-09 09:29 PM
    ^
    I have that idea for you...
    How about the second die giving the amount of minutes to stay in that position???
    05-18-09 09:31 PM
    ^
    How about the second die giving the amount of minutes to stay in that position???
    That's a good idea. I'm still a fan of the food dice like whipped cream or chocolate.

05-18-09 10:16 PM
    ^

not bad, if i make it like 2,4,6,8,10,12 minutes, i would feel bad if someone rolled a 12 and could make it that long maybe 1-6 minutes would be better lol
    05-19-09 12:27 AM
    ^
    I say 4 minutes and up. 2 minutes might break up somebody's relationship.
    05-19-09 06:49 AM
    But for us married folks, 2 minutes is great. LMAO.
    05-19-09 07:08 AM
    ^
    I say 4 minutes and up. 2 minutes might break up somebody's relationship.

remember, its 2 minutes PER position, not total.

Just an update, the beta tested good, i had something personal come up so i couldnt post it last night but definetly can later today/tonight.
    05-19-09 11:09 AM
    But for us married folks, 2 minutes is great. LMAO.
    My wife loves the "2 minute drill" pun intended.

05-19-09 11:39 AM
    first off... best app yet for storm! didnt even wanna use the stupid dollar coupon its well worth the 3.99 id pay even more for it if the price was higher.

Secondly, I think the time is a good idea!!!! and i would say 1 - 6 or maybe 8 min would be good per position because when your doing it and then have to stop to continue the game all it does it get both people more turned on and wanting it more!!! This could literally be therapeutic to some peoples sex lives...

also i was wondering and i saw a few other people were to, if you could make a set just like the rated R set but that included the bum, or @$$... sometimes its fun to give the tush a little lick or kiss... right guys?
    05-19-09 11:58 AM
    Bold version please.....lol big party weekend comming up and I wanna try this with muy girl! Woohoo!

05-19-09 12:20 PM
    I can see now, that I'm going to be late for work again tomorrow.

05-19-09 02:07 PM
    You could make a die for birth control:
    Condom
    Morning After Pill
    Pull Out and Pray
    Bare Back (No pull out)
    Just Oral
    #2 (****)
    It would be like a Russian Roulette game.

HAHAHA. not sure if that would go down well with many people =P
    It would be funny to see the reactions though...
    05-19-09 02:59 PM
    HAHAHA. not sure if that would go down well with many people =P
    It would be funny to see the reactions though...
    I guess everyone lost their since of humor. I was only kidding. Glad it got you to laugh.

05-19-09 04:43 PM
    I Wanna Toss Some Salad!
    05-19-09 05:17 PM
    I Wanna Toss Some Salad!
    05-19-09 06:50 PM
    My phone want sexy dice. It been telling me all day. Told me it's going on strike until it get that app. Somebody save me. My phone going crazy.

05-19-09 08:14 PM
309 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD